Fair & Balanced My Ass

grand_obsession_jacket.jpg

Talk about lying lol ...

I didn't admit any lie, say that you don't have an obsession, or said that I made it all up .. in fact I restated that I "know you have a thing for the kid."

So how about giving me an apology of your own?

nah...you admitted you said it to try and get a melt down...you failed, its truly sad, move on and grow a set of balls when people ask you to back your claims up, lifes tough, and if you make claims, don't whine like a bitch about it when you're asked to back it up....

and you haven't in this case and you can't explain why you didn't aske me about the two or more dozen other threads i responded in today. only dogbert, it just shows you're full of shit dude....don't embarrass your by continuing your bullshit

I admitted I said it because I know you have an obsession with the kid and it's fun to poke you into these meltdowns. Without your (very real) obsession there would be no point to poke and prod you.

And I don't even know what claim you are asking me to back up. That you are obsessed? Really, dude? I cite my personal observation of you trolling his threads for like the last 6 months. My word should be good enough but if you are so interested then do a search of his threads and check them out for yourself. I'm certainly not going to go searching for you just to satisfy your request to "back it up" but you can knock yourself out if you want.

As to the "dozens" of other threads you responded to today ... if they weren't posted by the kid then there is no obsession to talk about.

lol...i post to dozens of other threads, half the time i don't even look at the author, but i have a "thing" for dogbert....i mean holy crap, i post in a dogbert thread, the guy creates dozens of threads, but yurt can't post in them without being accused of having an obsession...

you're seriously wacked dude, and it is clear to me that you're the one with the obsession with him and you're just projecting

thanks for the laughs A15, i've never met a more bizarre and disturbing poster, get help with issues buddy!

but i have a "thing" for dogbert....i mean holy crap, i post in a dogbert thread,

:eusa_think:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-uad6zBG1o&feature=related]YouTube - Tiny Toon Adventures Theme Song[/ame]

nah...you admitted you said it to try and get a melt down...you failed, its truly sad, move on and grow a set of balls when people ask you to back your claims up, lifes tough, and if you make claims, don't whine like a bitch about it when you're asked to back it up....

and you haven't in this case and you can't explain why you didn't aske me about the two or more dozen other threads i responded in today. only dogbert, it just shows you're full of shit dude....don't embarrass your by continuing your bullshit

I admitted I said it because I know you have an obsession with the kid and it's fun to poke you into these meltdowns. Without your (very real) obsession there would be no point to poke and prod you.

And I don't even know what claim you are asking me to back up. That you are obsessed? Really, dude? I cite my personal observation of you trolling his threads for like the last 6 months. My word should be good enough but if you are so interested then do a search of his threads and check them out for yourself. I'm certainly not going to go searching for you just to satisfy your request to "back it up" but you can knock yourself out if you want.

As to the "dozens" of other threads you responded to today ... if they weren't posted by the kid then there is no obsession to talk about.

lol...i post to dozens of other threads, half the time i don't even look at the author, but i have a "thing" for dogbert....i mean holy crap, i post in a dogbert thread, the guy creates dozens of threads, but yurt can't post in them without being accused of having an obsession...

you're seriously wacked dude, and it is clear to me that you're the one with the obsession with him and you're just projecting

thanks for the laughs A15, i've never met a more bizarre and disturbing poster, get help with issues buddy!

I can't think of any poster other than the kid whose threads attract you like a moth to a outside light ....

I can't think of any poster other than the kid whose threads attract you like a moth to a outside light ....

its not my fault you can't think and are the one obsessed with dogbert....

if you weren't, and you actually paid attention to what i post, you wouldn't say that. maybe come to my obsession thread and get yourself some real help A15.

if you weren't, and you actually paid attention to what i post, you wouldn't say that. maybe come to my obsession thread and get yourself some real help A15.

92022234v4_225x225_Front.jpg

AND NO GIVE-BACKS!!!

92022234v4_225x225_Front.jpg

AND NO GIVE-BACKS!!!

Yep, the old rubber and glue routine.

Curses! Foiled again!

you guys are just so cool

whats funny is, to anyone looking in, its you guys with the obsession over me posting to dogbert...i kick his ass in a debate...and wham....out come the possy with numerous posts deflecting and saving little dogbert...from big meanie yurt

dogbert is so lucky to have you guys

:thup:

whats funny is, to anyone looking in, its you guys with the obsession over me posting to dogbert...

Actually...if you ask around...most people looking in just see three guys having fun antagonizing a perpetual whiner.

AM I RIGHT PEOPLE???

Ask around, Yurtulator.

whats funny is, to anyone looking in, its you guys with the obsession over me posting to dogbert...i kick his ass in a debate...and wham....out come the possy with numerous posts deflecting and saving little dogbert...from big meanie yurt

dogbert is so lucky to have you guys

:thup:

LOL WUT? Might want to take Goldcatt's advice.

whats funny is, to anyone looking in, its you guys with the obsession over me posting to dogbert...

Actually...if you ask around...most people looking in just see three guys having fun antagonizing a perpetual whiner.

AM I RIGHT PEOPLE???

Ask around, Yurtulator.

no, it shows 3 nutjobs and two of them obsessively protecting little dogbert from big ol' mean yurt

i feel sorry for dogbert, maybe someday he can come out from under your shadows

AM I RIGHT PEOPLE???

Ask around, Yurtulator.

no, it shows 3 nutjobs and two of them obsessively protecting little dogbert from big ol' mean yurt

That may be the way you see it...but your view is not that of reality.

You were totally ripped apart tonight. Nothing else happened.

What you need right now is an ambalamps.

Just log off, get some rest, and come back tomorrow for another beating.

:lol: So Yurt, how are those drugs doing? Seem to be giving you some funny delusions. :eusa_think:

AM I RIGHT PEOPLE???

Ask around, Yurtulator.

lol...so you admit it was nothing more than a gang beat down of dear ol' yurt because he dared challenge your little dogbert in a debate...

you guys are studs man, 3-1 and you guys still look stupid...do us all favor, take your advice and don't call me in the morning

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL9ihXiFAko]YouTube - Geto Boys - Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta[/ame]
:cool:

lol...so you admit it was nothing more than a gang beat down of dear ol' yurt because he dared challenge your little dogbert in a debate...

you guys are studs man, 3-1 and you guys still look stupid...do us all favor, take your advice and don't call me in the morning

Well at least you got the conservative victim mentality down pat.

We could never take that away from you.

Can any of you cons name another news station that fought in court for their right to LIE to the American people?

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At least we should have a fair reading of the case to get a feel for events and what the suit was about. - From the Legal Record:

In December 1996, WTVT hired the Appellee, Jane Akre, and her husband, Steve Wilson, as a husband-and-wife investigative reporting team. Shortly after Akre and Wilson arrived at WTVT, they began working on a story about the use of synthetic bovine growth hormone (“BGH”) in Florida dairy cattle. Their work on this story led to what could be characterized as an eight-month tug-of-war between the reporters and WTVT’s management and lawyers over the content of the story. Each time the station asked Wilson and Akre to provide supporting documentation for statements in the story or to make changes in the content of the story, the reporters accused the station of attempting to distort the story to favor the manufacturer of BGH.

In September 1997, WTVT notified Akre and Wilson that it was exercising the option to terminate their employment contracts without cause. Akre and Wilson responded in writing to WTVT threatening to file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”) alleging that the station had “illegally” edited the still unfinished BGH report in violation of an FCC policy against federally licensed broadcasters deliberately distorting the news. The parties never resolved their differences regarding the content of the story, and consequently, the story never aired.

In April 1998, Akre and Wilson sued WTVT alleging, among other things, claims under the whistle-blower’s statute. Those claims alleged that their terminations had been in retaliation for their resisting WTVT’s attempts to distort or suppress the BGH story and for threatening to report the alleged news distortion to the FCC. Akre also brought claims for declaratory relief and for breach of contract. After a four-week trial, a jury found against Wilson on all his claims. The trial court directed a verdict against Akre on her breach of contract claim, Akre abandoned her claim for declaratory relief, and the trial court let her whistle-blower claims go to the jury. The jury rejected all of Akre’s claims except her claim that WTVT retaliated against her in response to her threat to disclose the alleged news distortion to the FCC. The jury awarded Akre $425,000 in damages.

While WTVT has raised a number of challenges to the judgment obtained by Akre, we need not address each challenge because we find as a threshold matter that Akre failed to state her claim under the whistle-blower’s statue. . . .

[see link below for details]

We agree with WTVT that the FCC’s policy against the intentional falsification of the news – which the FCC has called its “news distortion policy” – does not qualify as the required “law, rule, or regulation” under section 448.102. . . .

[see link below for details]

Recognizing an uncodified agency policy developed through the adjudicative process as the equivalent of a formally adopted rule is not consistent with this policy, and it would expand the scope of conduct that could subject an employer to liability beyond what Florida’s Legislature could have contemplated with it enacted the whistle-blower’s statute. Accordingly, we reverse the judgment in her favor and remand for entry of a judgment in favor of WTVT.

CASANUEVA, J., and GREEN, OLIVER L., SENIOR JUDGE, CONCUR

http://www.2dca.org/opinions/Opinion_Pages/Opinion_Page_2003/February/February 14, 2003/2D01-529.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back