Fair & Balanced My Ass

i notice dogbert still hasn't shown where i defended fox like he claimed. i also notice he hasn't shown one single thing from that picture that is a talking point.

how embarrassing for dogbert. he can't prove his OP premise, he lies about what i said and his two boyfriends have to come to his rescue and deflect from the issue presented in the OP and start talking about obsessions and my others posts about news stations. too bad you can't man up and admit you were wrong and lied about what i said dogbert. but i am sure your boyfriends A15 and xotoxi will be right along to deflect from your major thread fail.

Looks like someone didn't like his crush getting brought up in public.

as predicted, deflect from actual debate and still cannot prove your claim.....

i had no idea you were such a lying asshole and all for your "boy" dogbert :lol:

be careful everyone, if you show dogbert up in a debate, A15 and xotoxi will come a knockin....

Fox is the ONLY news station I know of that SUED its own reporters to keep them from telling the truth.

Fox won the right to Lie and the right to FIRE an employee for telling the truth.

Name me any other station with that record?

yet you dishonestly don't mention the other news networks supported the lawsuit...why don't you talk about the other media companies who filed amicus briefs?

care to point out just one GOP talking point in the OP pic? all you have is to repeat ad nauseam your false claims?

Did they ?

well inform me by showing me proof of what you claim.

i notice dogbert still hasn't shown where i defended fox like he claimed. i also notice he hasn't shown one single thing from that picture that is a talking point.

how embarrassing for dogbert. he can't prove his OP premise, he lies about what i said and his two boyfriends have to come to his rescue and deflect from the issue presented in the OP and start talking about obsessions and my others posts about news stations. too bad you can't man up and admit you were wrong and lied about what i said dogbert. but i am sure your boyfriends A15 and xotoxi will be right along to deflect from your major thread fail.

I figured you had put me back on ignore. Like you said you were going to, three times now.

You want me to try and prove a negative twice, what a fool. :lol:

And what's with you and calling Xo and Art my boyfriends? Are you jealous or something that I'm not socially awkward to the point that I believe if someone talks to me then they must like me? :rofl:

more lies...i asked if i SHOULD, i never said i would

and you still can't back up your claim that i turned this into a thread defending fox and bashing other news stations....you hound others who do provide links....well, are you going to be honest and provide a link to where i did that?

also, are you ever going to give even just one example of a GOP talking point? you claimed 8....yet you can't provide one example.

no wonder you have get your homeboys to help you deflect this thread and turn into shit.

Fox is the ONLY news station I know of that SUED its own reporters to keep them from telling the truth.

Fox won the right to Lie and the right to FIRE an employee for telling the truth.

Name me any other station with that record?

yet you dishonestly don't mention the other news networks supported the lawsuit...why don't you talk about the other media companies who filed amicus briefs?

care to point out just one GOP talking point in the OP pic? all you have is to repeat ad nauseam your false claims?

Did they ?

you don't know that....

i'll try to find it, the news is old, but i will try to get you the info, PM me if i don't get back to you

be careful everyone, if you show dogbert up in a debate, A15 and xotoxi will come a knockin....

Moral of the story...

You fuck with Dogbert...you fuck with his posse!

30-rock64.jpg

as predicted, deflect from actual debate and still cannot prove your claim.....

i had no idea you were such a lying asshole and all for your "boy" dogbert :lol:

But then they'll never come knockin. :eusa_eh:

Did they ?

you don't know that....

i'll try to find it, the news is old, but i will try to get you the info, PM me if i don't get back to you

I am pretty familiar with the case and never heard such a claim.

I think you are imagining it.

Of course, I didn't say that but good attempt at trying to frame my position.

:thup:

When someone obsessively posts at another poster like you do with Dogbert it's fair to make the observation that you got a thing for the lad.

i don't post obsessively to him. i post to numerous posters...you're just a jealous bitch because dogbert has other posters debating with him....he gets maybe 1% of my posts and you bring this shit....seriously, you and dogbert are fucked up, i put him on ignore for some time because everytime i debated him, he called me obsessed. i think you two just can't handle honest debate so you throw out false accusations like obsession because it sure it easier than actually debating.

either show my post number percentage and explain how it is obsessive or be honest and admit you lied. can you do that? or are you going to continue to be a lying asshole?

Tell me, Yurt, what motivated you to originally reply to this thread?

tell me, why haven't you asked me that question for the two dozen or so other threads i have responded to today? why only dogbert's?

i saw a thread about fair and balanced from the main screen, knew it was about fox and clicked on it. i didn't even see who the author was as i clicked the last post option from the main screen.

care to apologize now?

Reporters Sue FOX TV-Inside Story

The investigative report produced by me and my reporting colleague Jane
Akre was not killed by Fox Television. Instead, as we explain in a lawsuit we
filed this past week, Fox managers and their lawyers ordered us to
distort, twist, and slant a story and threatened us with immediate dismissal if we
would not broadcast material we knew to be false and misleading.

FOX NEWS LIES!

Last edited:
Did they ?

you don't know that....

I am pretty familiar with the case and never heard such a claim.

I think you are imagining it.

fine...here is a quick one, not from the court, but numerous sites when i googled had this....if isn't true, then tell me why

What is more appalling are the five major media outlets that filed briefs of Amici Curiae- or friend of FOX – to support FOX’s position: Belo Corporation, Cox Television, Inc., Gannett Co., Inc., Media General Operations, Inc., and Post-Newsweek Stations,

The Media Can Legally Lie

Google

i don't post obsessively to him. i post to numerous posters...you're just a jealous bitch because dogbert has other posters debating with him....he gets maybe 1% of my posts and you bring this shit....seriously, you and dogbert are fucked up, i put him on ignore for some time because everytime i debated him, he called me obsessed. i think you two just can't handle honest debate so you throw out false accusations like obsession because it sure it easier than actually debating.

either show my post number percentage and explain how it is obsessive or be honest and admit you lied. can you do that? or are you going to continue to be a lying asshole?

tell me, why haven't you asked me that question for the two dozen or so other threads i have responded to today? why only dogbert's?

i saw a thread about fair and balanced from the main screen, knew it was about fox and clicked on it. i didn't even see who the author was as i clicked the last post option from the main screen.

care to apologize now?

:eusa_whistle:

care to apologize now?

To answer to your question:

Because I post at my own pleasure. I know you have thing for the kid and that you, yourself are one sensitive dude ... so it's a grand ole time poking and prodding you into these mini-meltdowns.

There will be no apology coming from me so don't hold your breath.

View attachment 9757

Time to play a game boys and girls of USMB, how many GOP talking points can you find in this one picture taken at 6:20 PM EST on March 18?

I count 8. :D

anyway....dogbert's boyfriends are stuck in gay obsessive mode....so

show one gop talking point dogbert....this is probably the 5th request...i wonder why you're so afraid to back up your claim

What is more appalling are the five major media outlets that filed briefs of Amici Curiae- or friend of FOX – to support FOX’s position: Belo Corporation, Cox Television, Inc., Gannett Co., Inc., Media General Operations, Inc., and Post-Newsweek Stations, Inc

YURT what stations are these ?

more lies...i asked if i SHOULD, i never said i would

and you still can't back up your claim that i turned this into a thread defending fox and bashing other news stations....you hound others who do provide links....well, are you going to be honest and provide a link to where i did that?

also, are you ever going to give even just one example of a GOP talking point? you claimed 8....yet you can't provide one example.

no wonder you have get your homeboys to help you deflect this thread and turn into shit.

Why are you asking us? Attention whoring some more? :eusa_eh:

Notice I said you weren't alone in turning this into another "BUT CNN, MSNBC, OMGZ!" thread.

As for GOP talking points? It's quite clear. The fact you want me to explain shows your being purposefully ignorant on that matter.

I have homeboys now? :eusa_eh:

Why not just show what you think the talking points are, Dogbert?

You know that it's impossible for Yurt to let things go ....

Forum List

Back