Facts that PROVE the rich are NOT paying their fair share

It's OK.....he's using more of the government services than wealthy folks. He's cool with his taxes being raised.

I just want a flat tax. I don't really care how much I end up paying if I know that everyone else is paying the exact same percentage. End all the damn bickering between the classes and stop the finger pointing.

Are you aware of the realities that make a flat tax unfair? Has anyone ever explained this to you?

Nope. Please do. I want to know as much as I can. From both sides. Thats why I got on here.

I just want a flat tax. I don't really care how much I end up paying if I know that everyone else is paying the exact same percentage. End all the damn bickering between the classes and stop the finger pointing.

Are you aware of the realities that make a flat tax unfair? Has anyone ever explained this to you?

Nope. Please do. I want to know as much as I can. From both sides. Thats why I got on here.

Would you be so kind as to google "is the flat tax fair" or something like that and spend a few minutes looking over the differing opinions that you find. I think you'll benefit more from that than from me just spelling it out for you. Thanks.

Would you be so kind as to google "is the flat tax fair" or something like that and spend a few minutes looking over the differing opinions that you find. I think you'll benefit more from that than from me just spelling it out for you. Thanks.

I like the idea of a flat tax but it's not realistic - especially in manufacturing, and doing business in general.

Not to mention states tax too..

Last edited:
Well I stand corrected lol.

Do you realize that if you support republican candidates who want to "broaden the base" with their tax policies that all that means is people EXACTLY like you will be paying more? Sure, you're making 20k but you need to pay more taxes according to the GOP today. You cool with that?

Under Cain's ridiculous plan you'd be paying an extra almost $2000/year in federal taxes. Good luck!

Im cool with a flat tax. Im cool with the candidate that opens up this country so we can thrive. Thats all I care about. Id rather not pay 2000 extra but if thats the price for my America to get back on its feet ill pay it 10 times over.

So you're convinced that America is going to get "back on its feet" by taxing people who are already working 50+ hours a week and living at the poverty line?

Think about this logically. America is hurting, people are going bankrupt left and right and you think the best way to help right the ship is to tax those people more, while reducing the taxes on the people who are very rich and getting exponentially richer every year.

Say that out loud and let me know if it still makes sense.

Do you realize that if you support republican candidates who want to "broaden the base" with their tax policies that all that means is people EXACTLY like you will be paying more? Sure, you're making 20k but you need to pay more taxes according to the GOP today. You cool with that?

Under Cain's ridiculous plan you'd be paying an extra almost $2000/year in federal taxes. Good luck!

Im cool with a flat tax. Im cool with the candidate that opens up this country so we can thrive. Thats all I care about. Id rather not pay 2000 extra but if thats the price for my America to get back on its feet ill pay it 10 times over.

So you're convinced that America is going to get "back on its feet" by taxing people who are already working 50+ hours a week and living at the poverty line?

Think about this logically. America is hurting, people are going bankrupt left and right and you think the best way to help right the ship is to tax those people more, while reducing the taxes on the people who are very rich and getting exponentially richer every year.

this is true. I don't want any new taxes. But that isn't really an option.

No one wants new taxes. But in reality, we need to do something, either cut out all the programs the the sick, poor, and ederly rely on just to get by...not live lavishly, but get by.

OR, we increase the taxes on those making the most money. The people who are literally getting richer faster than ever before. People who have benefited from the loosening of tax codes and regulations to squeeze as much money as they can out of the economy.

Nobody likes their taxes raised, but there is literally only one group of people who can afford to pay more in taxes. There is only one group who haven't paid there fair share and it's time they did. The rich.

No one wants new taxes. But in reality, we need to do something, either cut out all the programs the the sick, poor, and ederly rely on just to get by...not live lavishly, but get by.

OR, we increase the taxes on those making the most money. The people who are literally getting richer faster than ever before. People who have benefited from the loosening of tax codes and regulations to squeeze as much money as they can out of the economy.

Nobody likes their taxes raised, but there is literally only one group of people who can afford to pay more in taxes. There is only one group who haven't paid there fair share and it's time they did. The rich.

Why can't we do fundraisers for programs? Candidates can raise millions upon millions just to fund a campaign.

Oh brother.

3700 dollars a month for a family of 4 qualifies them for food stamps.

So lets raise the costs that will be filtered right back down. Brilliant thinking!!!

I think someone has already stated I am above the poverty line or something. And I drive cars at an inspection center for one of the leading used car corporations
Inasmuch as you are working for a highly profitable corporation do you believe you (and your fellow employees) should benefit from a more substantive share of the profits? Or do you believe it's okay for you to devote fifty hours a week of your life to enriching shareholders and multi-millionaiore CEOs while you are compensated with what you believe is less than a dignified living wage?

How do you feel about unions? For or against?

Oh brother.

3700 dollars a month for a family of 4 qualifies them for food stamps.

So lets raise the costs that will be filtered right back down. Brilliant thinking!!!

Can someone translate this in to English for me. Thanks!

I would love if we improved our energy industry. Can I get anyone to second THAT?
I believe we should focus on developing alternative energy sources, including solar, wind and geo-thermal.

(Excerpt)

The share of electricity produced from renewable energy in Germany has increased from 6.3 percent of the national total in 2000 to about 17 percent in 2010. In 2010, investments totaling 26 billion euros were made in Germany’s renewable energies sector. According to official figures, some 370,000 people in Germany were employed in the renewable energy sector in 2010, especially in small and medium sized companies. This is an increase of around 8 percent compared to 2009 (around 339,500 jobs), and well over twice the number of jobs in 2004 (160,500). About two-thirds of these jobs are attributed to the Renewable Energy Sources Act[1][2] Germany is the world's first major renewable energy economy.[3] In 2010 nearly 17% (more than 100 TWH) of Germany's electricity supply (603 TWH) was produced from renewable energy sources, more than the 2010 contribution of gas fired power plants.[4]

(Close)

Renewable energy in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Until the rich and the rich as defined by the left? anyone making over $250k.Until these people pay over 90% in the taxes the left will never be happy.

Until the rich and the rich as defined by the left? anyone making over $250k.Until these people pay over 90% in the taxes the left will never be happy.

Must be nice to make up things. NONE of what you said is correct. Well done.

Give this shit a rest. You guys screaming about the rich look completely stupid in my opinion.

Do the rich have too many loopholes? Yes

But FAR MORE PAY NO TAXES AT ALL.

Point you anger where it belongs. At congress, they write the damn tax code.

Forum List

Back