Facts that PROVE the rich are NOT paying their fair share

I am making something of myself. THIS IS WHY ALL THESE PEOPLE CRYING FOR ASSISTANCE PISS ME OFFF!!!

You don't have a CLUE what they're crying for. Let me help you with that.

They are crying because someone willing to work 50 hour weeks should NOT be living in poverty.

They are crying because over the past 30 years wages have declined while corporate profits have soared -- which is WHY you are living in poverty even though you work 50 hours a week.

They are crying because the banks ruined the economy and things are worse than ever, but the people responsible are making record profits after being bailed out by the government.

I'm glad you are willing to work so hard to make something of your life -- good on you. But the fact that you are living in poverty even so means there is something very, very wrong. And that wrong needs to be righted.

When I was what I suspect is your age, Georgia boy, my father worked only 40 hours a week in a blue collar job and was able to own a home, own two cars, let my mother stay home with the kids, raise three kids, and send all of us to college.

That is the way it should be. Working 50 hours a week and living in poverty is NOT the way it should be. And that is what these protests are about.

I think we all agree with this. We just have different ideas on how to arrive there again.

I am making something of myself. THIS IS WHY ALL THESE PEOPLE CRYING FOR ASSISTANCE PISS ME OFFF!!!

You don't have a CLUE what they're crying for. Let me help you with that.

They are crying because someone willing to work 50 hour weeks should NOT be living in poverty.

They are crying because over the past 30 years wages have declined while corporate profits have soared -- which is WHY you are living in poverty even though you work 50 hours a week.

They are crying because the banks ruined the economy and things are worse than ever, but the people responsible are making record profits after being bailed out by the government.

I'm glad you are willing to work so hard to make something of your life -- good on you. But the fact that you are living in poverty even so means there is something very, very wrong. And that wrong needs to be righted.

When I was what I suspect is your age, Georgia boy, my father worked only 40 hours a week in a blue collar job and was able to own a home, own two cars, let my mother stay home with the kids, raise three kids, and send all of us to college.

That is the way it should be. Working 50 hours a week and living in poverty is NOT the way it should be. And that is what these protests are about.

Moron - the kid is working his way up in life...

You understand the concept???

He knows if he works hard enough it will payoff. Thats the type of kid who will one day end up being YOUR boss, while you still bitch about a "living wage."

I think working 50 hours a week for peanuts is enough of a reason to learn a skill that will pay you better..

the kid is working his way up in life...

He is being exploited by those who want dirt-cheap labor and have no respect for the rights of others. You understand that one?

He knows if he works hard enough it will payoff.

That's the way it's supposed to be, but it's not the way it is. The way it is, the payoffs come with gaming the system and exploiting others. Hard work is only a way to tread water. And there is something desperately wrong with that.

Sadly, they are paying WAY more than their fair share, while the lazy parasite class (ie liberals, progressives, Democrats, etc.) are along for the free ride in this country. These are numbers directly from the IRS and cannot be disputed:

The top 1% of EARNERS (key word here parasites - the wealthy EARN their wealth - they don't "have it" as you idiots like to say) pay almost 40% of all taxes.

The top 10% of EARNERS pay 70% of all taxes!!!

Meanwhile, the filthy liberal, progressive, Democrat lazy parasites earn 13% of the wealth but pay only 3%

This is ridiculously unfair. If they earn 13% of the wealth, they should shoulder the burden for 13% of the taxes. How can these idiot parasites complain the wealthy don't pay their fair share when the top 1% pays nearly 40% of all taxes, and the top 10% pays an asinine 70%?!?!?! More proof of how stupid the idiot liberal, progressive, Democrat parasites are....

What the Top 10 Percent of Earners Really Pay in Taxes
Hey DUMBASS, the Libs ARE the wealthy!!!
Libs are wealthier than you lazy-assed slacker CON$.
Even CON$ admit that Libs are the achievers when CON$ brag about how they are more generous than Libs even though Libs make more money!!!
Get a job you lazy POS!!!!

He is being exploited by those who want dirt-cheap labor and have no respect for the rights of others. You understand that one?

That's the way it's supposed to be, but it's not the way it is. The way it is, the payoffs come with gaming the system and exploiting others. Hard work is only a way to tread water. And there is something desperately wrong with that.

You're so full of shit...

My mother started off when I was a kid 25 years ago (when I was 6-7) as a bookkeeper for a small business. You know what her title is now? CFO, yeah thats right she operates semi-large corporation with manufacturing plants all across the US..

So don't tell me one cant work their way up the ladder - My mom did it..

My dad did it too - He started his own audio video business... He charges like 300 bucks an hour...

It's your fault that you're a failure...

Oh BTW we were dirt poor when I was growing up - every night it was mac & cheese... Now my parents live quite well... They vacation every 2-3 months...

But they worked hard..

Hell, my mom didn't even get her degree until like 2005...

Hard work does payoff....

Last edited:
YES!!!!!!
I have such a problem with this!
Why should the rich pay SOOOO much more for a "product" they use less of. The poor are the ones that need government programs but the rich are the ones funding them!
I for one think it is ridiculous!

Where is the logic in what you're trying to imply? Tax the poor who use benefits because of their low income, to pay for those benefits being used? That is not how to run a society. It's how to "cleanse" a society.

And let's be honest, entitlements are not the mega portion of government spending that people try to make it out to be. Social Security and Medicare do take a sizeable chuck, but those are things that are available to even the richest person. The only people who use them without paying into them are the disabled. I really hope you're not going to suggest we fuck over the disabled.

My logic is that we all pay a fair amount. Left wingers want the rich to pay even more when they don't even use what they pay for.

Are you a liberal plant?

Those top 10% buy politicians to change laws so they can legally screw the American people.

Right winger drooling morons are simply too fucking stupid to ever get that.

But lets look at some facts.

The economic meltdown led by Wall Street. How can trillions be taken out of the economy without anyone going to jail? Because what used to be against the law isn't. Not anymore.

How can the US Chamber of Commerce, financed by China, Russia and India, give tens of millions to Republican politicians 10 to 1 over Democrats, but then say, "Oh, we keep our money in "separate" accounts". Oh sure. Somehow, they come up with tens of millions of dollars from these countries. It disappears, but none of it ends up paying Republican politicians. Thanks to the Supreme Court, they get to keep their accounting secret. A conservative Supreme Court that has shown itself to be the most partisan in history, voting again and again 5 to 4.

Health care companies don't make anything. They down employ any doctors. They make their money from skimming insurance policies. How can such a CEO receive a paycheck for $100,000,000.00? How is that legally possible? Because NOW it's "legal".

Notice Republicans don't even seem to know that "supply and demand" is the foundation of capitalism. No wonder they see these scams as "capitalism" and as long as it's legal, it's OK! The fuckers.

It's not about how hard you work or how thrifty you are. It's about how much money you have and who you can pay off.

You're quote is as ignorant as you are. It's not Republicans job to "do something for others". It's YOUR job to get your lazy, pathetic, parasite ass up out of bed and do for YOURSELF. You lazy liberals make me sick. You've been blessed with the greatest country in the world that allows you to pursue anything you want, and you're all too damn lazy to get out of bed. You want Republicans to "do for you".

See what I mean about "drooling idiot". You've had so much Kool-Aid, that you believe crimes are the fault of the victim.

Even more pathetic, you are one of the victims.

My mother started off when I was a kid 25 years ago (when I was 6-7) as a bookkeeper for a small business. You know what her title is now? CFO, yeah thats right she operates semi-large corporation with manufacturing plants all across the US..

My dad did it too - He started his own audio video business... He charges like 300 bucks an hour...

Oh BTW we were dirt poor when I was growing up - every night it was mac & cheese... Now my parents live quite well... They vacation every 2-3 months...

But they worked hard..

How did two successful people raise such a fucking idiot?

But they worked hard..

I'd like to see them climb those ladders today.

Times have changed. Hence the rage.

But they worked hard..

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Those top 10% buy politicians to change laws so they can legally screw the American people.

Right winger drooling morons are simply too fucking stupid to ever get that.

But lets look at some facts.

The economic meltdown led by Wall Street. How can trillions be taken out of the economy without anyone going to jail? Because what used to be against the law isn't. Not anymore.

How can the US Chamber of Commerce, financed by China, Russia and India, give tens of millions to Republican politicians 10 to 1 over Democrats, but then say, "Oh, we keep our money in "separate" accounts". Oh sure. Somehow, they come up with tens of millions of dollars from these countries. It disappears, but none of it ends up paying Republican politicians. Thanks to the Supreme Court, they get to keep their accounting secret. A conservative Supreme Court that has shown itself to be the most partisan in history, voting again and again 5 to 4.

Health care companies don't make anything. They down employ any doctors. They make their money from skimming insurance policies. How can such a CEO receive a paycheck for $100,000,000.00? How is that legally possible? Because NOW it's "legal".

Notice Republicans don't even seem to know that "supply and demand" is the foundation of capitalism. No wonder they see these scams as "capitalism" and as long as it's legal, it's OK! The fuckers.

It's not about how hard you work or how thrifty you are. It's about how much money you have and who you can pay off.

You're quote is as ignorant as you are. It's not Republicans job to "do something for others". It's YOUR job to get your lazy, pathetic, parasite ass up out of bed and do for YOURSELF. You lazy liberals make me sick. You've been blessed with the greatest country in the world that allows you to pursue anything you want, and you're all too damn lazy to get out of bed. You want Republicans to "do for you".

See what I mean about "drooling idiot". You've had so much Kool-Aid, that you believe crimes are the fault of the victim.

Even more pathetic, you are one of the victims.

Progressives are victims of their own minds...

Progressives act like someone stole something from them they never earned or possessed in the first place - like the world was theirs to being with..

If you want something you earn it...

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Fifty hours a week.....below the poverty line.....and happy to have the opportunity, eh?

Do you have health insurance?

lol yes I have health insurance. Maybe Im not upset because I know I won't be here long. Maybe I understand that I am at the very bottom of a company and drive cars around all day. Should I be mad? I don't know. But 20K to drive around all day seems like good money to me.

I really wish we could all just get along. All this bitterness and hatred is what is screwing up our government. Politicians don't care about the country. They care about their party and beating the other party. I would love to see all Americans fight for a single cause because in the end it affects all of us.

But they worked hard..

Wow.... I always love the progressive lack of substance in a post. Its always "you're an idiot if you don't agree with our zombie philosophy."

I'm an idiot because ______________________________________________???

I think if you call someone an idiot you should at least have the mental capacity and decency to explain why they're an idiot..

Just for the record both parents are libertarians just like I am and we agree on most issues...

Last edited:
Ah.....you have health insurance. That's good. I'd hate for you to become destitute as a result of getting sick or something.

Would you like to pay federal income taxes this year?

Sadly, they are paying WAY more than their fair share, while the lazy parasite class (ie liberals, progressives, Democrats, etc.) are along for the free ride in this country. These are numbers directly from the IRS and cannot be disputed:

The top 1% of EARNERS (key word here parasites - the wealthy EARN their wealth - they don't "have it" as you idiots like to say) pay almost 40% of all taxes.

The top 10% of EARNERS pay 70% of all taxes!!!

Meanwhile, the filthy liberal, progressive, Democrat lazy parasites earn 13% of the wealth but pay only 3%

This is ridiculously unfair. If they earn 13% of the wealth, they should shoulder the burden for 13% of the taxes. How can these idiot parasites complain the wealthy don't pay their fair share when the top 1% pays nearly 40% of all taxes, and the top 10% pays an asinine 70%?!?!?! More proof of how stupid the idiot liberal, progressive, Democrat parasites are....

What the Top 10 Percent of Earners Really Pay in Taxes

The top 1% owns more wealth than the bottom 90% combined, yet they are paying only 40% of the taxes.....

You want those who don't have anything to pay what they don't have? And those who have to not pay their fair share?

Forum List

Back