Facts that PROVE the rich are NOT paying their fair share

No one wants new taxes. But in reality, we need to do something, either cut out all the programs the the sick, poor, and ederly rely on just to get by...not live lavishly, but get by.

OR, we increase the taxes on those making the most money. The people who are literally getting richer faster than ever before. People who have benefited from the loosening of tax codes and regulations to squeeze as much money as they can out of the economy.

Nobody likes their taxes raised, but there is literally only one group of people who can afford to pay more in taxes. There is only one group who haven't paid there fair share and it's time they did. The rich.

Oh brother.

3700 dollars a month for a family of 4 qualifies them for food stamps.

So lets raise the costs that will be filtered right back down. Brilliant thinking!!!

Can someone translate this in to English for me. Thanks!

I know making you think hurts...

It OK You went on how our only hope is cutting peoples benefits or raise taxes. I just showed you what it takes to qualify for this assistance More then proving your rant a day dream.

Oh brother.

3700 dollars a month for a family of 4 qualifies them for food stamps.

So lets raise the costs that will be filtered right back down. Brilliant thinking!!!

Can someone translate this in to English for me. Thanks!

I know making you think hurts...

It OK You went on how our only hope is cutting peoples benefits or raise taxes. I just showed you what it takes to qualify for this assistance More then proving your rant a day dream.

apple meet orange.

CHARTS: Here's What The Wall Street Protesters Are So Angry About...

Look at the history of taxation in America. See that they are paying less than they have ever paid before.

Et voila - there are your 'facts.'

Everyone is paying less than ever before.

Those are your Facts.

Right, so I assume you were in favor of letting the Bush tax cuts expire?

I love how this shit comes full circle and these idiots suddenly forget what they supported just a few months ago.

Consistency isn't all that important, is it?

I would love if we improved our energy industry. Can I get anyone to second THAT?
I believe we should focus on developing alternative energy sources, including solar, wind and geo-thermal.

(Excerpt)

The share of electricity produced from renewable energy in Germany has increased from 6.3 percent of the national total in 2000 to about 17 percent in 2010. In 2010, investments totaling 26 billion euros were made in Germany’s renewable energies sector. According to official figures, some 370,000 people in Germany were employed in the renewable energy sector in 2010, especially in small and medium sized companies. This is an increase of around 8 percent compared to 2009 (around 339,500 jobs), and well over twice the number of jobs in 2004 (160,500). About two-thirds of these jobs are attributed to the Renewable Energy Sources Act[1][2] Germany is the world's first major renewable energy economy.[3] In 2010 nearly 17% (more than 100 TWH) of Germany's electricity supply (603 TWH) was produced from renewable energy sources, more than the 2010 contribution of gas fired power plants.[4]

(Close)

Renewable energy in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would like to see alternative energy too but what we have is just not viable...

If he was still alive I'm sure Nikola Tesla would have a solution...

I suggest lightning rods - wouldn't hurt its "free" energy...

Look at the history of taxation in America. See that they are paying less than they have ever paid before.

Those are your Facts.

I love how this shit comes full circle and these idiots suddenly forget what they supported just a few months ago.

Right, so I assume

:eek:

:lmao:

Those are your Facts.

Less people working and government spending more and a President that didn't take an interest in the unemployment issue until just recently.

That's a bad combination.... :(

Those are your Facts.

Right, so I assume

I love that you're actually insane. It saves me the effort of having to take your posts seriously.

Right, so I assume

I love that you're actually insane. It saves me the effort of having to take your posts seriously.
You are quite easy to poke fun at...... You take or make the dumb positions and I highlight them. Its a win win dude.

Those are your Facts.

Less people working and government spending more and a President that didn't take an interest in the unemployment issue until just recently.

Add that to a GOP in power that would rather do everything it can to prevent anything the president wants to do rather than trying to help fix the problems of the country and you end up with the shit show we have now.

from Exurban Kevin:

1_percent.jpg

Im cool with a flat tax. Im cool with the candidate that opens up this country so we can thrive. Thats all I care about. Id rather not pay 2000 extra but if thats the price for my America to get back on its feet ill pay it 10 times over.

So you're convinced that America is going to get "back on its feet" by taxing people who are already working 50+ hours a week and living at the poverty line?

Think about this logically. America is hurting, people are going bankrupt left and right and you think the best way to help right the ship is to tax those people more, while reducing the taxes on the people who are very rich and getting exponentially richer every year.

Say that out loud and let me know if it still makes sense.

this is true. I don't want any new taxes. But that isn't really an option.
Do you mean you don't want new taxes on the lower income levels only? Or are you amenable to increased taxes on the upper levels? If not, why not?

In case you you don't know it, the progressive tax rate during the most productive and prosperous decades in our history capped at 91%.

The income tax rate of upper income levels:

1950 - 91%

1980 - 70%

1985 - 50%

1987 - 38%

2004 - 35%

http://www.taxfoundation.org/files/f...y-june2010.pdf

Reductions in those maximum tax rates began with the Reagan Administration, along with other deregulations of the finance industry. If you'll research the numbers you'll find the economy began its decline in almost perfect symmetry with the decreases and deregulations.

The phenomenon is not coincidental.

Those are your Facts.

Add that to a GOP in power that would rather do everything it can to prevent anything the president wants to do rather than trying to help fix the problems of the country and you end up with the shit show we have now.

Since everything Papa Obama has done- had failed greatly
Perhaps to not do what Obama would do is the best choice
:eusa_whistle:

Of course it is good to see the Left has the other "usual" suspects also to blame
for their failed policies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjm4LxFa1c]Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube[/ame]

Although my first choices were Kucinich and Gravel I voted for Obama in 2008 and I don't regret it, mainly because the alternative was McCain. I will vote for him again if the only choice is one of the Republican candidates but I'm hoping that choice won't be imposed on me.

Obama has been a constant disappointment and I've learned he is a puppet of the Wall Street manipulators who have ruined our economy. So I'm hoping Ralph Nader runs again with a reasonable chance of winning.

Since everything Papa Obama has done- had failed greatly
Perhaps to not do what Obama would do is the best choice
:eusa_whistle:

Of course it is good to see the Left has the other "usual" suspects also to blame
for their failed policies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjm4LxFa1c]Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube[/ame]

Which Obama policies have "failed greatly"?

The President can't even get his own party to go along with his jobs bill...

Kinda like how Boehner can't get his own party to go along with his plans, eh? So the problem is clear. Our politics have become overly polluted with extremists.

You are quite easy to poke fun at...... You take or make the dumb positions and I highlight them. Its a win win dude.

Only in your world...

Come on dude!!! Did you or did you not post that the two options are taxes or benefit cuts to the poor?

Come clean ......................

If you are really that limited in thinking it does explain your responses to date.

Forum List

Back