Facts that PROVE the rich are NOT paying their fair share

Less people working and government spending more and a President that didn't take an interest in the unemployment issue until just recently.

That's a bad combination.... :(

Add that to a GOP in power that would rather do everything it can to prevent anything the president wants to do rather than trying to help fix the problems of the country and you end up with the shit show we have now.

Since everything Papa Obama has done- had failed greatly
Perhaps to not do what Obama would do is the best choice
:eusa_whistle:

Of course it is good to see the Left has the other "usual" suspects also to blame
for their failed policies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjm4LxFa1c]Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube[/ame]
You can expect at least one of everything at a protest rally of this size.

Add that to a GOP in power that would rather do everything it can to prevent anything the president wants to do rather than trying to help fix the problems of the country and you end up with the shit show we have now.

Of course it is good to see the Left has the other "usual" suspects also to blame

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjm4LxFa1c]Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube[/ame]

Which Obama policies have "failed greatly"?

So the Pork bill worked

You are quite easy to poke fun at...... You take or make the dumb positions and I highlight them. Its a win win dude.

Only in your world...

Come on dude!!! Did you or did you not post that the two options are taxes or benefit cuts to the poor?

Come clean ......................

If you are really that limited in thinking it does explain your responses to date.

That's what the argument has boiled down to, has it not? Your boys want to cut spending (aka. entitlements for the poor), the dems want to raise taxes on the rich. Let me know which part confused you.

You can expect at least one of everything at a protest rally of this size.

Perhaps
however, she is not the only loon
besides, the only thing large is the MSM coverage

Only in your world...

Come on dude!!! Did you or did you not post that the two options are taxes or benefit cuts to the poor?

If you are really that limited in thinking it does explain your responses to date.

That's what the argument has boiled down to, has it not? Your boys want to cut spending (aka. entitlements for the poor), the dems want to raise taxes on the rich. Let me know which part confused you.

The very first cut democrats said they would make was for heating assistance.

You are not very well informed. Thats part of the reason I will continue to have fun with you.

You are not very well informed. Thats part of the reason I will continue to have fun with you.

LOL. Like I said. Only in your world. You're actually insane.

Only in your world...

So cutting back on some gov't organization automatically means reductions to the poor?
Removing useless gov't regulations that strangle the economy and increase the opportunity for employment - is cutting entitlements for the poor?

So you're convinced that America is going to get "back on its feet" by taxing people who are already working 50+ hours a week and living at the poverty line?

Think about this logically. America is hurting, people are going bankrupt left and right and you think the best way to help right the ship is to tax those people more, while reducing the taxes on the people who are very rich and getting exponentially richer every year.

Say that out loud and let me know if it still makes sense.

this is true. I don't want any new taxes. But that isn't really an option.
Do you mean you don't want new taxes on the lower income levels only? Or are you amenable to increased taxes on the upper levels? If not, why not?

In case you you don't know it, the progressive tax rate during the most productive and prosperous decades in our history capped at 91%.

The income tax rate of upper income levels:

1950 - 91%

1980 - 70%

1985 - 50%

1987 - 38%

2004 - 35%

http://www.taxfoundation.org/files/f...y-june2010.pdf

Reductions in those maximum tax rates began with the Reagan Administration, along with other deregulations of the finance industry. If you'll research the numbers you'll find the economy began its decline in almost perfect symmetry with the decreases and deregulations.

The phenomenon is not coincidental.

The tax loopholes back then were abundant..

No one paid 91% ever....

That was the maximum if you met certain criteria - no one did...

All those tax numbers are in theory..

It would be impossible to pay 91% in tax and still own a business...

It's amazing how anyone would not realize that...

I do not think Democratic party extremists are Obama's problem.

No? I would say that Nancy Pelosi has done a fine job of sabotaging the President.

I must have missed that. I'm sure you have ready examples of this to present....but I'm probably not going to buy them. That she is "extreme" is also a bit out there if you ask me.

Ben Nelson.....John Tester....Joe Lieberman......maybe.

LOL. Like I said. Only in your world. You're actually insane.

I dont care how you try to justify indefensible positions.

Im here for the laughs and you are providing them

I do not think Democratic party extremists are Obama's problem.

No? I would say that Nancy Pelosi has done a fine job of sabotaging the President.

I must have missed that. I'm sure you have ready examples of this to present....but I'm probably not going to buy them. That she is "extreme" is also a bit out there if you ask me.

To say Pelosi is what moderate?
would be way out there

To say she is just another run of the mill statist politician who helps her friends and family get rich via gov't spending - would be right on the mark
She is nothing more than a promoter of crony capitalism under the guise of trying to "help" the people to enrich herself politically and financially

Last edited:

would be way out there

To say she is just another run of the mill statist politician who helps her friends and family get rich via gov't spending - would be right on the mark

I wouldn't called her extreme. She is annoying, has unpleasant cadence and speech patterns, odd hand movements when talking, an awful fake smile and a pretty run of the mill Democratic record to run on. But she isn't extreme.

Sadly, they are paying WAY more than their fair share, while the lazy parasite class (ie liberals, progressives, Democrats, etc.) are along for the free ride in this country. These are numbers directly from the IRS and cannot be disputed:

The top 1% of EARNERS (key word here parasites - the wealthy EARN their wealth - they don't "have it" as you idiots like to say) pay almost 40% of all taxes.

The top 10% of EARNERS pay 70% of all taxes!!!

Meanwhile, the filthy liberal, progressive, Democrat lazy parasites earn 13% of the wealth but pay only 3%

This is ridiculously unfair. If they earn 13% of the wealth, they should shoulder the burden for 13% of the taxes. How can these idiot parasites complain the wealthy don't pay their fair share when the top 1% pays nearly 40% of all taxes, and the top 10% pays an asinine 70%?!?!?! More proof of how stupid the idiot liberal, progressive, Democrat parasites are....

What the Top 10 Percent of Earners Really Pay in Taxes

To the left it's not how much they're paying......it's how much more can they get them to pay.

If you ask a lib "How much is their fair share" all you'll get is a blank stare, then they start talking again trying to avoid the question.

It doesn't matter to them how much the rich are paying.That is irrelevant. If you want to know the answer to the question "How much do you want them to pay"..........
......... the only honest answer they can give is "MORE!!!!!"

Last edited:

would be way out there

I wouldn't called her extreme. She is annoying, has unpleasant cadence and speech patterns, odd hand movements when talking, an awful fake smile and a pretty run of the mill Democratic record to run on. But she isn't extreme.

- Nancy Pelosi tried to pass legislation making it illegal for Boy Scouts to use public facilities like schools

-Admonishing the CIA for lying, and providing no evidence weeks after her allegation

-Goes to China makes no mention of Chinese human right's but raised awareness for Global warming as a human rights cause​

Of course, the Democratic party of today is not the Democratic Party of say 50 years ago

Since the bar has been lowered

yeah, I guess she is just "another" typical Democrat

The top 1% of EARNERS . . . pay almost 40% of all taxes.

The top 10% of EARNERS pay 70% of all taxes

You left out of the picture how much of the income they receive.

In anticipation for when you correct that omission, I'll leave you with the thoughts of a great liberal economist from the past on the subject of taxation:

"The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. … It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations
Charity is not the government's responsibility. That should be left to the churches.

You're so full of shit...

My mother started off when I was a kid 25 years ago (when I was 6-7) as a bookkeeper for a small business. You know what her title is now? CFO, yeah thats right she operates semi-large corporation with manufacturing plants all across the US..

So don't tell me one cant work their way up the ladder - My mom did it..

My dad did it too - He started his own audio video business... He charges like 300 bucks an hour...

It's your fault that you're a failure...

Oh BTW we were dirt poor when I was growing up - every night it was mac & cheese... Now my parents live quite well... They vacation every 2-3 months...

But they worked hard..

Hell, my mom didn't even get her degree until like 2005...

Hard work does payoff....

How did two successful people raise such a fucking idiot?

I'd like to see them climb those ladders today.

Times have changed. Hence the rage.

People do it EVERYDAY. The reason for the rage is because of lazy people like you crying about how nobody can "climb the ladders". In fact, I don't have a single friend who has not climbed up the ladder since leaving college. NOT ONE! It's repulsive how lazy and full of shit you Communists are...

Forum List

Back