Facts about the Biden economy

If he is so great at the economy, then you guys have nothing to worry about this election. Voters LOVE great economies.

Then again, employed people could care less about the unemployment rate and maybe 1% of voters know a thing about our GDP. Furthermore, poor people could give two shits about the stock market.

What the voters actually care about are prices, which is why democrats are in deep shit this election.
People who do not have the job skills in demand in the 21st century are not doing well. It easier to blame someone else than get those skills.
There are more people in this situation in 2024 than ever before.
Trump is taking advantage of these people saying he will bring their jobs back and all they need to do is vote for him.
The ultimate con.

People who do not have the job skills in demand in the 21st century are not doing well.
So let's import 15 million more of them!

84287175.jpg

Air bread....Whoop-de-fucking-doo.
I wasn't the one that brought it up. We just happened to just get back from weekly shopping, so the receipt was in front of me, waiting for input, so I can add more to my gasoline discounts. Regular slice bread is what we use for sandwiches around the house to go with lunches, like we were raised with.

I wasn't the one that brought it up. We just happened to just get back from weekly shopping, so the receipt was in front of me, waiting for input, so I can add more to my gasoline discounts. Regular slice bread is what we use for sandwiches around the house to go with lunches, like we were raised with.
So what?...Air bread used to be under a buck.

So what?...Air bread used to be under a buck.
Yes, and I have bought a RC Cocola and a moonpie for a dime altogether. Of course I wasn't making as much back then, but if your allowance was 50 cents, doing your chores, it was significant.

Fact: The treasury took in over $600 billion less than projected last year....And don't give us any of your standard lip about tax cuts; they were baked into those projections.

Tax revenue is down because taxable commercial activity is down...The economy of your pederast-in-chief sucks donkey balls.
And with this happening, Biden will increase the debt about the same amount that Trump did. If you want to reduce the debt, Trump is not the one to do it. Vote for a real conservative.

Oh good, a fiction thread. Probably should have been put in the Creative Writer's corner though.
You do not want to admit a good economy because you will no longer have excuses for things not going the way you want. You are one without the skills to take advantage of a good economy. Trump will not save you. You need to save yourself.

You do not want to admit a good economy because you will no longer have excuses for things not going the way you want. You are one without the skills to take advantage of a good economy. Trump will not save you. You need to save yourself.

This economy is a shit show, dude. It runs deeper than gas and bread prices

Shitlibs always say "Don't believe your lying eyes.... believe us!"

By a margin of 2 to 1, voters say the term "bidenomics" is toxic and hurts the stammering shit clown rather than helping it.

'Bidenomics' conjures up an image of a cadaver shitting itself while your bank account heads south....

Ok, that's my interpretation....

Image 4.png

For you, the economy is a shit show. For others it is very good. Your marketability in this economy determines your view of it. Make yourself more marketable. Don't buy the Trump con.

Save it Elmerrr. I don't buy a thing you spew

Forum List

Back