Biden puts Americans at risk

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
For three years Biden and KJP have been telling us ad nauseum that the border is closed and secure and there is no crisis at the border. Or if there is, it is Donald Trump's and/or the Republicans' fault. Now he says he'll close the border immediately IF the Republicans allow him more money for the Ukraine!

So if we don't give him more money for the Ukraine, the border won't be closed or secured. That's the only way he'll agree to close and secure the border???? The Ukraine is more important than America and Americans?

If that is not criminal I don't know what is.

For three years Biden and KJP have been telling us ad nauseum that the border is closed and secure and there is no crisis at the border. Or if there is, it is Donald Trump's and/or the Republicans' fault. Now he says he'll close the border immediately IF the Republicans allow him more money for the Ukraine!

So if we don't give him more money for the Ukraine, the border won't be closed or secured. That's the only way he'll agree to close and secure the border???? The Ukraine is more important than America and Americans?

This is called "negotiating".

Surely you've heard of it?

Channeling-his-inner-Joe-Isuzu%2521.jpg

He said "pass a bipartisin bill, and I will sign it." Why do the MAGA cult members refuse to do that?

He said "pass a bipartisin bill, and I will sign it." Why do the MAGA cult members refuse to do that?
Because nothing he is proposing will stop the flow of millions of migrants across the southern border. Or require those already here to leave.

Because he is holding the security and well being of Americans and Americans hostage in order to get more money to defend the Ukraine's borders.

Because it is an empty gesture that he will tout as doing something but which does nothing but drain more precious resources from Americans and put them at higher risk.

Because 'bi-partisan' to Joe Biden means one or two Republicans agreed.

You think Biden wants to kill you and your family? You are a bit nuts, aren't you?
I should have known using a metaphor would confuse a leftist so never mind.

(But for the record, hundreds of migrants die every year trying to get across that border. And thousands of Americans die every year either by bad acts of bad migrants or via the illegal drugs they are bringing into the country. And that doesn't even count the property crime, potential terrorists loose in the country, child and sex trafficking, and all the other uglies that go into the migrant invasion.)

Last edited:
Because nothing he is proposing will stop the flow of millions of migrants across the southern border. Or require those already here to leave.

Because he is holding the security and well being of Americans and Americans hostage in order to get more money to defend the Ukraine's borders.

Because it is an empty gesture that he will tout as doing something but which does nothing but drain more precious resources from Americans and put them at higher risk.

Because 'bi-partisan' to Joe Biden means one or two Republicans agreed.
Hannity will be proud you quoted the MAGA cult line so well. It's all bullshit, but you said it like he wanted you to.

I should have known using a metaphor would confuse a leftist so never mind.

(But for the record, hundreds of migrants die every year trying to get across that border. And thousands of Americans die every either by bad acts of bad migrants or via the illegal drugs they are bringing into the country.
Congratulations. You learned a new word. Did you look it up to see what it means?
All those things are kinda why he wants a bipartisin bill.

Hannity will be proud you quoted the MAGA cult line so well. It's all bullshit, but you said it like he wanted you to.
Okay. I accept that you don't care that millions of illegals are pouring into our country and if even 1% of them are bad actors, that is a minimum of 30,000 bad actors running loose in the country that were not here before. I accept that you are okay with the illegal drugs, child and sex trafficking, that hundreds of thousands did not come through CBP and we don't know who those are. Recently 27,000 military aged single Chinese men were admitted. You're fine with that too I suppose.

And you don't care that Americans die, are having their property ravaged, are have limited resources drained away to take care of the millions of invaders. I get that.

So your opinion is noted and you can probably find some place to give it elsewhere instead of looking like a complete idiot defending it all here.

Congratulations. You learned a new word. Did you look it up to see what it means?
All those things are kinda why he wants a bipartisin bill.
He does not want a bill that will secure the border, protect American citizens, require the millions of illegals already here to leave. I guarantee you that.

Okay. I accept that you don't care that millions of illegals are pouring into our country and if even 1% of them are bad actors, that is a minimum of 30,000 bad actors running loose in the country that were not here before. I accept that you are okay with the illegal drugs, child and sex trafficking, that hundreds of thousands did not come through CBP and we don't know who those are. Recently 27,000 military aged single Chinese men were admitted. You're fine with that too I suppose.

And you don't care that Americans die, are having their property ravaged, are have limited resources drained away to take care of the millions of invaders. I get that.

So your opinion is noted and you can probably find some place to give it elsewhere instead of looking like a complete idiot defending it all here.
As usual, you accept lots of shit that just isn't true.

Forum List

Back