Facts about the Biden economy

What fact check?
You are gullible enough to believe this trash Dem spin on manufacturing jobs. Fortunately, I fact checked it for you, feel free to correct your OP. That said now for the actual 149k manufacturing jobs created under Biden, please tell us specifically the Biden policies or legislation responsible, or is that also a lie shrouded in Biden again stealing credit for something he had nothing to do with?

You are gullible enough to believe this trash Dem spin on manufacturing jobs. Fortunately, I fact checked it for you, feel free to correct your OP. That said now for the actual 149k manufacturing jobs created under Biden, please tell us specifically the Biden policies or legislation responsible, or is that also a lie shrouded in Biden again stealing credit for something he had nothing to do with?
The Chips and Manufacturing law.

Seriously lacking substance. Provide details or you are fake news.
Yeah, I can read the factcheck.

Did you miss this.

• Comparing historical patterns 45 months out from a recession’s onset reveals Biden-era manufacturing employment to be the strongest in 72 years, and the second strongest since the end of World War II.

Also, getting those jobs back is still creating those jobs.

Yeah, I can read the factcheck.

Did you miss this.

• Comparing historical patterns 45 months out from a recession’s onset reveals Biden-era manufacturing employment to be the strongest in 72 years, and the second strongest since the end of World War II.

Also, getting those jobs back is still creating those jobs.
Biden doesn't get to claim credit for manufacturing jobs that existed BEFORE he took office. Tissue?

Shitlibs always say "Don't believe your lying eyes.... believe us!"

By a margin of 2 to 1, voters say the term "bidenomics" is toxic and hurts the stammering shit clown rather than helping it.

'Bidenomics' conjures up an image of a cadaver shitting itself while your bank account heads south....

Ok, that's my interpretation....

View attachment 893959
Not a single one of these stammering sub-cretins can 'splain away the $600+ billion tax shortfall....In fact, they all run from it, because they know that they've been caught talking out their asses.

Not a single one of these stammering sub-cretins can 'splain away the $600+ billion tax shortfall....In fact, they all run from it, because they know that they've been caught talking out their asses.
Hilarious fuckup

Bidenomics = Low unemployment, record stock markets, rising wages and solid GDP growth.

Things are fine for you and me. But do you not see that poor people are struggling more than ever? More panhandlers and homeless?
That’s what I have been saying for a while. All these Republicans who bitch about the economy admit they are doing fine.

But someone else (they can’t actually name who) is doing poorly … because Fox and the rest of the right wing blogosphere claims the economy is in the tank.

It’s bullshit but hey… they gotta say sumpin

Forum List

Back