Facts about sports

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"Negroes have more of what are called quick reflex muscle cells. This gives them a slight edge in sports"

That is if your definition of sports is limited to long distance running.

They can't swim for shit... never in history has a black athlete won an Olympic medal, or won a prize in swimming in a heterogeneous swimming contest amongst equally skilled swimmers.
That's a fact.

Blacks may have won titles... at local neighborhood rec centers... in extremely isolated black neighborhoods, by competing only with other black swimmers... that is all..
And that doesn't mean a damn thing.

The list of white UFC champions is much longer than the list of black ones.

The best one, even come from the USA at all... but from the Netherlands... Bas Rutten.

The list of white Boxing champions (in the days of boxing's prominence) is also longer as well.. the only boxer in world history, who went his entire career without a single defeat... was a white middle class, new Englander, his name is Rocky Marciano... a better record than Muhammad Ali.

New England has a lack of crime, and has America's generally highest standard of living, and the healthiest and most educated and 2nd wealthiest population in America.

The 2nd wealthiest in absolute numerical dollar amounts after Suburban New York.
New England also lacks racial diversity compared to any other region of the USA.

100 % of the weightlifting records have been set by White people.

100 % of all of the X games.. perhaps the most truly athletic of all the sports... are white people.
:)

The best NFL players, and Baseball players have all been white.

So when is the political correct crowd going to quit making crap up ?

When are you going to see that it doesn't matter? If someone wants to crow about black athletes, let them. It doesn't matter for shit. Either enjoy the sport for the competition or watch soap operas. The color of the skins does not matter at all.

"Negroes have more of what are called quick reflex muscle cells. This gives them a slight edge in sports"

That is if your definition of sports is limited to long distance running.

They can't swim for shit... never in history has a black athlete won an Olympic medal, or won a prize in swimming in a heterogeneous swimming contest amongst equally skilled swimmers.
That's a fact.

Blacks may have won titles... at local neighborhood rec centers... in extremely isolated black neighborhoods, by competing only with other black swimmers... that is all..
And that doesn't mean a damn thing.

The list of white UFC champions is much longer than the list of black ones.

The best one, even come from the USA at all... but from the Netherlands... Bas Rutten.

The list of white Boxing champions (in the days of boxing's prominence) is also longer as well.. the only boxer in world history, who went his entire career without a single defeat... was a white middle class, new Englander, his name is Rocky Marciano... a better record than Muhammad Ali.

New England has a lack of crime, and has America's generally highest standard of living, and the healthiest and most educated and 2nd wealthiest population in America.

The 2nd wealthiest in absolute numerical dollar amounts after Suburban New York.
New England also lacks racial diversity compared to any other region of the USA.

100 % of the weightlifting records have been set by White people.

100 % of all of the X games.. perhaps the most truly athletic of all the sports... are white people.

The best NFL players, and Baseball players have all been white.

So when is the political correct crowd going to quit making crap up ?
When are going to quit shitposting?

I see it this way: I like folks of all races being the best they can be and striving for perfection. I also recognize the fact that whites and blacks are uniquely different in many ways. Blacks dominate in some sports (basketball, certain track events, boxing) while whites are better suited for others. But whatever the event, I admire competition and I respect greatness regardless of who wins or dominates.

I see it this way: I like folks of all races being the best they can be and striving for perfection. I also recognize the fact that whites and blacks are uniquely different in many ways. Blacks dominate in some sports (basketball, certain track events, boxing) while whites are better suited for others. But whatever the event, I admire competition and I respect greatness regardless of who wins or dominates.

umm, Noooo...

The best champions in the world have been white in Boxing, so get your head out of your fucking ass.

Whites dominated Boxing when only whites participated in the sport. These days, blacks dominate the sport.

Don't make my own you like I did the other day when you bragged about all of those "foreign made Toyotas." LOLOLOL

Forum List

Back