Fact-checking today's torrent of tweets by trump

HaHaHa You think Rasmussen is credible HaHaHaHa
what's funnier is that you think CNN is more. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Winner of the 1st Annual Fake News Trophy Is … - Rasmussen Reports®

Fox News 40
CNN 25
shame that CNN is so fake, you love em so much.

Shame that YOU are so fake that you probably believe the fake pro-Trump news media.
well I sure as shit don't believe anything out of any CNN report or MSNBC, NBC, ABC and especially CBS. Dan Rather anyone? hahahahahaha fakey ackey news all daylong.

I'll bet you believe everything Fox News, Breitbart and Sean Hannity tell you. Some people can look at both sides and form a opinion.

Fake news isn't an opinion. Proving why you believe fake news

When that opinion is based on fake news, it is fake.
Circular argument. Cnn makes up news all the time

Shame that YOU are so fake that you probably believe the fake pro-Trump news media.
well I sure as shit don't believe anything out of any CNN report or MSNBC, NBC, ABC and especially CBS. Dan Rather anyone? hahahahahaha fakey ackey news all daylong.

I'll bet you believe everything Fox News, Breitbart and Sean Hannity tell you. Some people can look at both sides and form a opinion.
my guy is Tucker Carlson. Nice try though. He gives the left talking time all the time. they sink every time on his show as well. he's quite bright that one.

So fake news cannot be an opinion?

Fox News 40
CNN 25

from fake news? who's on first?

You certainly are not on first. Your head hasn't made it to the ball field yet.

from fake news? who's on first?

You certainly are not on first. Your head hasn't made it to the ball field yet.
dude, I feel sorry for you.

Pres. Trump is an amazing leader.

He is the best president we have had in decades. .... :thup:

We are all amazed at how stupid the liar in chief can be at times.
Stop talking that way about Obama.

While Trump's approvals have gone down, Obama's has gone up. Trump makes Obama look like George Washington.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

That is hardly a accurate poll. It is automated which means they cannot by law call cellphones. Given that more people have cellphones and no landline, that means that Trump's support is overstated. Also polls that show only a few people are undecided are questionable.

Yes, I'm sure that you believe that. Of course, Real Clear Politics doesn't agree and uses their polling information. Now, go back to ignoring the truth and fantasies because your argument is not persuasive.

While Trump's approvals have gone down, Obama's has gone up. Trump makes Obama look like George Washington.

That is hardly a accurate poll. It is automated which means they cannot by law call cellphones. Given that more people have cellphones and no landline, that means that Trump's support is overstated. Also polls that show only a few people are undecided are questionable.
no they accurate poll was the one that said hitlery was a winner for president. yeppers, you all love that one.

The polls that said that Hillary would win the popular vote were right.
why would they state that when that isn't how a president is elected?

The IDB/TIPP poll, ABC/Washington Post, CBS/NYT among others do only national polls. Most state polls are done by colleges such as Monmouth, Quinnipiac, Marquette in Wisconsin to name a few, or local media polls such as WMUR in New Hampshire.

no they accurate poll was the one that said hitlery was a winner for president. yeppers, you all love that one.

why would they state that when that isn't how a president is elected?

The IDB/TIPP poll, ABC/Washington Post, CBS/NYT among others do only national polls. Most state polls are done by colleges such as Monmouth, Quinnipiac, Marquette in Wisconsin to name a few, or local media polls such as WMUR in New Hampshire.
it's called the electoral college. been in existence since, 1804.

Fox News 40
CNN 25

It's nothing but

Apparently you are NOT one of those people.

how would you know unless you watched them all?

my guy is Tucker Carlson. Nice try though. He gives the left talking time all the time. they sink every time on his show as well. he's quite bright that one.

Tucker Carlson is a Trump sycophant just like everyone else on Fox. Chris Wallace, Brett Baier, and Shep Smith are the only honest people on Fox.

The only problem with your theory is that Trump's approvals are going up and Obama's are going down.

The low 40s are not anything for Trump to brag about.
Considering the terrible media coverage of him, I think anything above 30% is real good.

Uh yeah. The trouble is that the media is not held in high esteem. That blows your theory away.
The trouble is that the media is fake. It lies constantly. It's nothing more than the propaganda arm of the DNC.

The media really has become quite pathetic and transparent in their bias.

It's nothing but
So who is to blame, the MSM for providing fake news or the idiots that listen to it?

How do you possibly get that out of my post? You're a bizarre little creature

I asked you why you are a Democrat not a Republican. I didn't ask you a historical question. You justified it with "wars" and "the rich."

I showed how Democrats are just as warlike and work just as hard for the rich. You just kept lying

That was why I became a Democrat. Right wingers are why I stay a Democrat.
honesty is hardly a leftist thing.

Much more so than a right wing trait. Your obese orange leader has been caught in thousands of demonstrable lies.
nope.

Yo, can you answer this honestly? did hitlery have her phones and Servers bleach bit, yes or no?

That was investigated, and they found no evidence of law breaking. Of course that is your cue to start another diatribe about the imagenary "DEEP STATE" and then

And just because somebody said on CNN that it was properly investigated you believed it.

Stop talking that way about Obama.

The only proof you have of that is California's word.
And we all know now how much their word is worth now don't we.

Tucker Carlson is a Trump sycophant just like everyone else on Fox. Chris Wallace, Brett Baier, and Shep Smith are the only honest people on Fox.
he use to work at CNN. the dude has no agenda accept to get the truth out. that's it, why are you so afraid of truth? You should ask CNN to do the same.

Forum List

Back