Fact Check My Ass

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
This was put out by the NYT in a list of so-called "Fact Checks"

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/09/us/elections/fact-check-debate.html?_r=0

Mr. Trump accused Mrs. Clinton of laughing about getting a man acquitted of raping a 12-year-old girl.

Not true.

We have a TAPE of her conversation. While she didn't actually get him acquitted, she got him off with time served (roughly two months) and she did laugh about it. (the reporter may have put "acquitted" in the claim rather than a verbatim quote of Trump)

The NYT can kiss my ass! Liberal trash rag!

Last edited:
I just posted the tape here last night. Also heard it on TV tonight.

Did Drumpf really admit to sexual assault?

Yeah.. Thought assault. When that becomes illegal, most folks will be in jail.
I distinctly remember him saying sexual assault as in he grabs them by the pussy. Is that not sexual assault instead of just thought assault?

It's locker room talk. And remember the Clinton's excuse. It's personal. It's consensual so bugger off.
I LOVE the way folks jump to conclusions that EVERYONE (cept me) has LEPT to conclusion that the relationship with the woman was not consensual.

Where IS SHE? Did she die? Anyone asked about the terms of that relationship? NO.. You party animals are all insane..

I distinctly remember him saying sexual assault as in he grabs them by the pussy. Is that not sexual assault instead of just thought assault?

It's locker room talk. And remember the Clinton's excuse. It's personal. It's consensual so bugger off.
I LOVE the way folks jump to conclusions that EVERYONE (cept me) has LEPT to conclusion that the relationship with the woman was not consensual.

Where IS SHE? Did she die? Anyone asked about the terms of that relationship? NO.. You party animals are all insane..
No thats not locker room talk. Thats an admission of guilt. It wasnt consensual because he said he got away with it because he was the person in charge.

No thats not locker room talk. Thats an admission of guilt. It wasnt consensual because he said he got away with it because he was the person in charge.

Or,,,Trump was lying again, this time to Billy Bush.
So, what is it? Another Trump lie or sexual assault?

REALLY? You believe all the chit chat you ever heard about folks bragging. Ring me up if it was not consensual. In the meantime -- I've got to go put up my Johnson/Weld yard sign that arrived today.. :biggrin:

You think Drumpf was lying on his dick? I never considered that but you may have a point. However since he is a billionaire and has economic power I tend to think he was being truthful.

You think Drumpf was lying on his dick? I never considered that but you may have a point. However since he is a billionaire and has economic power I tend to think he was being truthful.

Maybe he was. Too bad Billy Bob and Hickory aren't truthful with all their sexual escapades. They fool no one though.

Maybe he was. Too bad Billy Bob and Hickory aren't truthful with all their sexual escapades. They fool no one though.
I think his last name was Bush. I dont know who Hickory is. Never heard of him.

Donald Bush?? LOL I kinda doubt it. BB Clinton, and Killary, yep. Didja know one of the doctors that was in on her (Hillary) surgery for that brain clot was found dead..
Total deaths now in the 50's. Amazing how people turn a blind eye to it, isn't it?

Donald Bush?? LOL I kinda doubt it. BB Clinton, and Killary, yep. Didja know one of the doctors that was in on her (Hillary) surgery for that brain clot was found dead..
Total deaths now in the 50's. Amazing how people turn a blind eye to it, isn't it?
No Billy Bush. Turn a blind eye to people dying that they dont know? Why is that amazing?

No Billy Bush. Turn a blind eye to people dying that they dont know? Why is that amazing?

If I have to explain it to you, never mind. I think you'll figure it out eventually.

Yep. Replying to myself. Cause last night, found out this "assaulted" woman was an anchor on ETonight. And she put out a general statement about parents teaching their daughters not to accept this as innocent locker room talk. And it was GREAT. And she stopped there. So know we know the "victim" is not validating her victimhood, probably never experienced any assault (although we don't KNOW that for certain) -- and doesn't want to discuss her private relationship with Trump..

Glad she is NOT dead. But this whole idea that a thought crime validates an assault -- should be.

I thought about this assertion of yours being a "power thing" last night.. Your posts ALWAYS keep me up at night. :up:

And I hate myself for doing the cross-blaming that I detest. But maybe you should consider the "power influence" of a sitting Prez giving access to a 19 yr old intern, to the OVal Office in exchange for sexual favors... That was "consensual" or so I was told at the time.. :)

Just sayin'.....

Obviously, she was wearing a "grab my Pussy" button.

Forum List

Back