Fact Check My Ass

Did Drumpf really admit to sexual assault?

Yeah.. Thought assault. When that becomes illegal, most folks will be in jail.
I distinctly remember him saying sexual assault as in he grabs them by the pussy. Is that not sexual assault instead of just thought assault?

It's locker room talk. And remember the Clinton's excuse. It's personal. It's consensual so bugger off.
I LOVE the way folks jump to conclusions that EVERYONE (cept me) has LEPT to conclusion that the relationship with the woman was not consensual.

Where IS SHE? Did she die? Anyone asked about the terms of that relationship? NO.. You party animals are all insane..
No thats not locker room talk. Thats an admission of guilt. It wasnt consensual because he said he got away with it because he was the person in charge.

I thought about this assertion of yours being a "power thing" last night.. Your posts ALWAYS keep me up at night. :up:

And I hate myself for doing the cross-blaming that I detest. But maybe you should consider the "power influence" of a sitting Prez giving access to a 19 yr old intern, to the OVal Office in exchange for sexual favors... That was "consensual" or so I was told at the time.. :)

Just sayin'.....
Thats ok. I'm just wondering when Hilary had sex with a 19 yr old intern?

Yeah.. Thought assault. When that becomes illegal, most folks will be in jail.
I distinctly remember him saying sexual assault as in he grabs them by the pussy. Is that not sexual assault instead of just thought assault?

It's locker room talk. And remember the Clinton's excuse. It's personal. It's consensual so bugger off.
I LOVE the way folks jump to conclusions that EVERYONE (cept me) has LEPT to conclusion that the relationship with the woman was not consensual.

Where IS SHE? Did she die? Anyone asked about the terms of that relationship? NO.. You party animals are all insane..
No thats not locker room talk. Thats an admission of guilt. It wasnt consensual because he said he got away with it because he was the person in charge.

I thought about this assertion of yours being a "power thing" last night.. Your posts ALWAYS keep me up at night. :up:

And I hate myself for doing the cross-blaming that I detest. But maybe you should consider the "power influence" of a sitting Prez giving access to a 19 yr old intern, to the OVal Office in exchange for sexual favors... That was "consensual" or so I was told at the time.. :)

Just sayin'.....

Must have been before my time. But ya know.. Stuff like that goes on in Arkansas all the freaking time...

:ack-1:

Just sayin'.....

Must have been before my time. But ya know.. Stuff like that goes on in Arkansas all the freaking time...

:ack-1:

eww

This was put out by the NYT in a list of so-called "Fact Checks"

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/09/us/elections/fact-check-debate.html?_r=0

Mr. Trump accused Mrs. Clinton of laughing about getting a man acquitted of raping a 12-year-old girl.

Not true.

We have a TAPE of her conversation. While she didn't actually get him acquitted, she got him off with time served (roughly two months) and she did laugh about it. (the reporter may have put "acquitted" in the claim rather than a verbatim quote of Trump)

The NYT can kiss my ass! Liberal trash rag!

Yea, there is some fact check for you!! Focking nimrod sheeple.

Fact Check My Ass

Yep. You are definitely an ass. That's a fact.

Mr. Trump accused Mrs. Clinton of laughing about getting a man acquitted of raping a 12-year-old girl.

Not true.

Clinton was laughing at the incompetence of the prosecution. They were bungling idiots. She laughs when she talks about their incredibly dumb mistakes. Real Keystone Kops shit.

If you actually listened to the tape you claim "we have", you would know that.

But you probably never have listened to it. You have probably just taken the word of your idol and your propaganda outlets.

It should scare you the people in charge of protecting the public are so incompetent. THAT is what should outrage you.

That is the whole reason that case stuck in Clinton's memory. Not for the case itself, but the spectacular incompetence of the idiots in charge of protecting the public. She wasn't sympathetic to the child rapist. Not at all. She was exasperated to learn how utterly thin the ice is upon which society sits.

Ask any defense attorney and they will tell you similar stories. They know more about how incompetent the police and the DAs are than anybody. And it scares the shit out of them.

Last edited:

Bumping up this video. Did anyone outside of me even look at it?
I didnt look. The messenger was not credible so I ignored the link. Is it worth viewing?

I think you can look and make that decision for yourself. Everyone can. It's not a fake, you can tell that.
Looks like a propaganda piece to me. How do you know these scenes are not faked or how do you know those arent republicans?

I didnt look. The messenger was not credible so I ignored the link. Is it worth viewing?

I think you can look and make that decision for yourself. Everyone can. It's not a fake, you can tell that.
Looks like a propaganda piece to me. How do you know these scenes are not faked or how do you know those arent republicans?

Gee, I don't even know your real name, yet I know ye so well! :)

This was put out by the NYT in a list of so-called "Fact Checks"

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/09/us/elections/fact-check-debate.html?_r=0

Not true.

We have a TAPE of her conversation. While she didn't actually get him acquitted, she got him off with time served (roughly two months) and she did laugh about it. (the reporter may have put "acquitted" in the claim rather than a verbatim quote of Trump)

The NYT can kiss my ass! Liberal trash rag!

So she didnt get him acquitted and you think it should be rated as true?

These dumb fuck Trump Chumps will bleev anything. They actually bleev Hillary Clinton was laughing and cheering that a kid got raped.

Jesus H. Christ, I have to keep forcing myself to stop believing these retards can't get any more stupid or more gullible.

You know I am going to ask the hard questions. You got an answer?

Hey you unbelievable gullible dumb fucks. That is video of RUSSIAN VOTING FRAUD.

You fuckers never learn. Remember that video you all thought was evidence a Mexican was stuffing a ballot box in Arizona in 2012? You just ASSUMED. And you got taken for suckers.

Well, you've gone and done it again. You've made a complete fool of yourself.

Now take a look at 1:45 in this video. Your LYING link labeled it as Pennsylvania:

Jesus, these dumb fucks DESERVE to be lied to.

I am constantly amazed at what the desire to believe can make people think and do.

You know I am going to ask the hard questions. You got an answer?

I was not there. You know that. You would rather go after me than the truth? Can't handle it?
It's okay. You go ahead and stick it in the sand. Your head that is.

Hey Kat. See post #34. This is exactly why I never take links from non credible sources and believe them to be on the up and up. Turns out this is a video of Russian voter fraud. I was wondering why i didnt see any Black or Hispanic people. This is just the repubs lower base voters displaying their desperation.

Hey you unbelievable gullible dumb fucks. That is video of RUSSIAN VOTING FRAUD.

You fuckers never learn. Remember that video you all thought was evidence a Mexican was stuffing a ballot box in Arizona in 2012? You just ASSUMED. And you got taken for suckers.

Well, you've gone and done it again. You've made a complete fool of yourself.

Now take a look at 1:45 in this video. Your LYING link labeled it as Pennsylvania:

Can you prove that?? And can you do it without all the foul language??

The first three clips in your link, which your lying propagandists claim are Illinois and Pennsylvania during this year's Democratic primary is actually from another Russian voting fraud video FROM TWO YEARS AGO, you fucking, fucking, fucking retard:

Forum List

Back