Fact Check My Ass

Bumping up this video. Did anyone outside of me even look at it?
I didnt look. The messenger was not credible so I ignored the link. Is it worth viewing?

I think you can look and make that decision for yourself. Everyone can. It's not a fake, you can tell that.
Looks like a propaganda piece to me. How do you know these scenes are not faked or how do you know those arent republicans?

Gee, I don't even know your real name, yet I know ye so well! :)
Hey Kat. See post #34. This is exactly why I never take links from non credible sources and believe them to be on the up and up. Turns out this is a picture of Russian voter fraud. This is just the repubs lower base voters displaying their desperation.

I generally don't pay much attention to foul mouths talking. I pass that person by. But I did look at his post in this case. You, I listen to. You have decency.
Why is what he said believable and what I said is not? Bias?

I guarantee you these retards are already getting back in line for refills of their piss cups from their propaganda outlets.

I didnt look. The messenger was not credible so I ignored the link. Is it worth viewing?

I think you can look and make that decision for yourself. Everyone can. It's not a fake, you can tell that.
Looks like a propaganda piece to me. How do you know these scenes are not faked or how do you know those arent republicans?

Hey Kat. See post #34. This is exactly why I never take links from non credible sources and believe them to be on the up and up. Turns out this is a picture of Russian voter fraud. This is just the repubs lower base voters displaying their desperation.

I generally don't pay much attention to foul mouths talking. I pass that person by. But I did look at his post in this case. You, I listen to. You have decency.

Its not that your suggestion was unbelievable. I took your word that it was worth looking at despite my knowledge that the person that posted it was a known liar. So there was no bias. I doubted the authenticity because of way the video was presented. No sound, no obvious people of other races, etc.

Facts and truth destroy the taste of the piss these rubes guzzle down. It's why they avoid the truth and facts as much as possible.

Lies are WAY more offensive than my language, sweetheart. False witness is WAY more offensive than the harsh truth.

These assholes deliberately took a film of Russian fraud and deliberately altered it to create a lie about Democratic fraud in Illinois and Pennsylvania.

That's a textbook definition of bearing false witness.

Now, there were HUGE clues this was all a Big Lie, but the propagandists heavily depend on the rubes' desire to bleev.

And it works. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

The rubes NEVER catch on.

So if my language offends your sensitive ears, then you have your priorities seriously screwed up.

Its not that your suggestion was unbelievable. I took your word that it was worth looking at despite my knowledge that the person that posted it was a known liar. So there was no bias. I doubted the authenticity because of way the video was presented. No sound, no obvious people of other races, etc.

How do you dismiss it merely because of the color of the ones doing it?
What is the video then?
Most video in places like that....well actually many/most places have no sound.
And hopefully you do not think so, but this is not from THIS election. LOL

I didn't post the video myself.....but I am not going to just dismiss it either. Unfortunately I have lack of trust of people now days.

What is the video then?

I didn't post the video myself.....but I am not going to just dismiss it either. Unfortunately I have lack of trust of people now days.
Now that you know the claims made by Americ@no's link are all a big lie, go back and look at it again and see if you can spot the clues it's a hoax.

I have begged and begged and begged the rubes to take some courses in critical thinking and logic.

Instead, they go right back to the sources which lie to them and beg for more abuse.

Like I keep saying. They DESERVE to be lied to.

Lies are WAY more offensive than my language, sweetheart. False witness is WAY more offensive than the harsh truth.

These assholes deliberately took a film of Russian fraud and deliberately altered it to create a lie about Democratic fraud in Illinois and Pennsylvania.

That's a textbook definition of bearing false witness.

Now, there were HUGE clues this was all a Big Lie, but the propagandists heavily depend on the rubes' desire to bleev.

And it works. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

The rubes NEVER catch on.

So if my language offends your sensitive ears, then you have your priorities seriously screwed up.

And I am to take your word for it because................????? Who are "they"?
Prove it.

Actually don't bother.
I knew it would be dismissed..even if I didn't post it.

Please do not call me sweetheart, and thanks.

Last edited:

What is the video then?

It wasnt just because of the color of the people. That was just one clue. It was their look. They looked european not american white. Also the rooms looked off as well. Very european. I have traveled overseas and seen this. Again no Black or other people of color were visible to me.

I know you didnt post the video. I just worry that you were fooled by it. You have to remember i was automatically suspicious of it because the person that posted it is a known liar and fraud.

Bottom line is that Hillary blatantly lied in her affidavit and in effect blamed the victim for the rape.

Don't worry Kat, that racist spunk finds only blacks to be credible.

Don't worry Kat, that racist spunk finds only blacks to be credible.
Kats not Black dummy. I looked at your fraudulent video on her credibility.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
She was appointed by the judge in this case to be the defense lawyer. That how it's done in America. Why do you people hate American values?

Isn't this just another in a long list of phony scandal the alt right media has fed you bubbleheads?

Hey you unbelievable gullible dumb fucks. That is video of RUSSIAN VOTING FRAUD.

You fuckers never learn. Remember that video you all thought was evidence a Mexican was stuffing a ballot box in Arizona in 2012? You just ASSUMED. And you got taken for suckers.

Well, you've gone and done it again. You've made a complete fool of yourself.

Now take a look at 1:45 in this video. Your LYING link labeled it as Pennsylvania:

I posted a link I found. You might be right. Basketball court has European markings.

She was appointed by the judge in this case to be the defense lawyer. That how it's done in America. Why do you people hate American values?

Isn't this just another in a long list of phony scandal the alt right media has fed you bubbleheads?

No. If you run a "for women and children" candidate and campaign and then you find out the lawyer actually lied to the court and blamed the victim, you're going to get blow back.

Clinton claimed that the 12 year old girl fantasized about making it with older men. Good grief. Unreal.

I'm picking up from Shelton's lawyer that Hillary specifically sent the underwear evidence to a blood expert without the blood and the semen spot.

Hey you unbelievable gullible dumb fucks. That is video of RUSSIAN VOTING FRAUD.

You fuckers never learn. Remember that video you all thought was evidence a Mexican was stuffing a ballot box in Arizona in 2012? You just ASSUMED. And you got taken for suckers.

Now take a look at 1:45 in this video. Your LYING link labeled it as Pennsylvania:

I posted a link I found.
Oh, you did more than that. You bleeved it uncritically.

I posted a link I found.

Oh, I posted the link.

Did Drumpf really admit to sexual assault?

Yeah.. Thought assault. When that becomes illegal, most folks will be in jail.
I distinctly remember him saying sexual assault as in he grabs them by the pussy. Is that not sexual assault instead of just thought assault?

It's locker room talk. And remember the Clinton's excuse. It's personal. It's consensual so bugger off.
I LOVE the way folks jump to conclusions that EVERYONE (cept me) has LEPT to conclusion that the relationship with the woman was not consensual.

Where IS SHE? Did she die? Anyone asked about the terms of that relationship? NO.. You party animals are all insane..
No thats not locker room talk. Thats an admission of guilt. It wasnt consensual because he said he got away with it because he was the person in charge.

You're an idiot, of course, it's an admission of nothing.

I posted a link I found.

Oh, I posted the link.

And bleeved it. It's like I keep saying about you gullible tards. You have only two brain cells. One for Ctrl-C and one for Ctrl-V.

"Nothing to see here." You clearly bleeved it because it fit the narrative with which you have been inculcated.

Forum List

Back