Facebook Poll Asks if Obama Should be Killed

And what if the would be pollster turns out to be some leftist idiot that was trying to poprve to a friend that there really are people stupid enough to think Biden would be a better president than Obama?

And what if the would be pollster turns out to be some leftist idiot that was trying to poprve to a friend that there really are people stupid enough to think Biden would be a better president than Obama?

Then he/she will be praised as a hero by the left for outing all those evil people who don't like the President.

Immie

Then he/she will be praised as a hero by the left for outing all those evil people who don't like the President.

Immie
of course
LOL

So which way is the poll going?

The last I read, it has been removed and is being investigated by the Secret Service. I have been unable to find the results.

Where was all the outrage when songs about praying for George Bush to die were being played all over?

Different day....same old shit. I didn't contemplate Bush's death, because he was the president. And I was taught to respect authority. You can disagree with the president. You can call him a doucebag, an idiot, dumbfuck, etc...That's not the same as asking: "Do you think that the president should be assassinated". You make it sound as if every democrat wanted Bush dead. That discussion (about Bush and hanging in effigy and otherwise) has already come and gone. You missed it. Bush's life was threatened on NUMEROUS occasions. And MANY people were arrested for said crime.

Y'know....I was vertical, breathing, and....an adult while he was president. So I do remember. It's not like I slept through the 8 years he was in office. I like everyone else, rallied behind him like a stepford wife after 9/11...sat in the donning and doffing classes in preparation for treating patients after a chemical, nuclear, or biological attack (probably just like you, assuming you were a medic at the time). So I'm WELL aware of what occured during his presidency.

The unwarranted wiretaps, the suspension of habaes corpus (for the terrorists), the terrorist threat levels....so ya....we do remember. Next point?

Last edited:
:lol:
Threatening the President is against the law.

This is a threat made by Liberal/Alinsky Obama supporters, a tactic used to demonize the opponent.

You think this in not related to ACORN losing funding? What do you think people who lose millions of dollars will do, nothing, ACORN used fraud to win the election for Obama, people who are frauds perpertrated this fraud.

I read your post above, about how everything that happens is the fault of Obama supporters to make the opposition look bad.

Sorry. I don't have enough tin foil on hand to believe that crap.

:lol:

Where was all the outrage when songs about praying for George Bush to die were being played all over?

Which songs were those?

And are you telling me that you are NOT outraged about polls about Obama being killed, and thus you were NOT outraged about praying for Bush's death?

Or are you saying that you are outraged by BOTH?

Insane Clown Posse – Fuck George Bush Like His Dad Did Lyrics

There,s a man we all know
Looks like his dad and has got lot,s of dough
He comes from Texas and he runs the show
He,s got more money then you,ll ever see
That,s why he wants the presidency
To stretch that all mighty dollar from sea to shining sea
He says that he,s not religious
He,s just puttin, his faith in the lord
Hey why take chances when your after your final reward?
Well if prayin, has made him successful
Then hell, I,ll give it a try

So I,m prayin, I,m prayin,
I,m prayin, up to the sky
I,m prayin, I,m prayin,
I,m prayin, for George Bush to die

I don,t really want him to die man, it,s a joke

He,s got rich friend waiting at home
They know what they want and know who they own
Why pay a tithe when you can pay for the throne?
Cuz ruling the world,s a numbers game
Just ask the meek and the sick and the lame
Cuz they can,t get past the guards down on country club lane
Now he says that he,s got compassion
As much as money can buy
Just don,t hold your breath while your waiting for the pigs to fly by

Love and praise and innocence are like the presidency
The more you pay to get ,em the less that they mean

Rich men with problems in Texas all know
[ Fuck George Bush Like His Dad Did lyrics from Song Lyrics - Music Lyrics Now ]
Just ask Boy George he won,t say no
Unless of course you,re an inmate waiting on death row
It might be youthful indiscretion
But what that means nobody knows
It must be the savings and loan he put up his nose

Now he says he,s ready to lead us
At much more than 10 cents a dance
But who,s really paying the tune
While we watch Georgie prance?

I think of Thomas Jefferson
It makes me want to cry
To think that the chair he sat in, someone could buy

George wears his faith like a money belt
But I,ll pray to mad Tom instead
Please come back Tom and save us from King George again and his friends

If praying made George successful
Oh hell I,ll give it a try

I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, up to the sky
I,m prayin, I,m praying
I,m prayin, for George Bush to die
I,m prayin, sing it
I,m prayin,
I,m prayin, like it,s going out of style
I,m prayin, ya I,m prayin,
For George Bush to die

Full Song
»» Fuck George Bush Like His Dad Did Lyrics - INSANE CLOWN POSSE

And this just happened to get released during the 2004 Presidential Elections, concidence, I think not.

I find it disgusting that anyone would wish death apon ANY POTUS. I hate Obama, but I damn sure wouldn't want to see anything happen to the guy.

I didn't see Liberals crying out about this song when it was released, but if it's about their boy Obama, oh shit I forgot you cant use the word boy and Obama in the same sentance without being labeled a racist.

I wouldn't consider ICP to be the music taste of mainstream America. They have however caught the attention of police officers. The police department in the tiny town I grew up in, actually had to listen to ICP during an inservice. It was if I remember correctly, an attempt to feel the pulse of the teen fringe. My father knew who they were long before I did.

So if it reached a tiny town in the south, I can assure you that the feds are well aware of them.

But you did not find similar things done about Bush shocking did you? What is you two's problem? Freedom of expression and Freedom of Speech only apply when you LIKE the subject?

:lol: Irony: The Right calls out those on the Left when they bring up Bush but reserve the right to bring up Bush whenever they want to.

The 1st amendment protects political speech that people do not like. Period. We will wait and see the laws that the Liberals post that indicate political speech is a crime.

Problem though, is now we have people describing disagreement with the president as a hate crime based on racism. What a great way to prevent anyone from making a political speech that shows your failures as a president.

So the secret service is out searching for a person who asked a question.

Funny how this happened after ACORN lost some of its funding (acorn still will receive of a billion dollars of stimulus money just before the 2010 election).

This is a great way to divert the attention from Acorn, now CNN can and is calling this an act of rasism.

well that's it..we are just going to have to shut down the Internet...you know national security and all..first the ginger kids...now this

What I find absolutely chilling is the fact these dumb asses can make such claims as it is illegal and should be shut down and the people involved arrested. Lets tune back to the Bush years shall we? NONE of these people screaming fascism minded one little bit when the same and worse was being said about Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice and others.

Almost as funny as the way they never stopped bitching and moaning cause they lost in 2000, 2002, 2004 and yet now keep telling the right to shut up cause they lost.

These are the same people that had fits when the republicans threatened a Nuclear option to stop filibusters that prevented any Judges from being approved and now LOVE the idea of a Nuclear option to pass a bill their own party is not voting for.

You may not like it, but asking the question in and of itself, is not a crime.
but it was stupid
and you have to admit, if you were a member of the Secret Service you would need to investigate it to see if there was anything behind it

It was an ignorant thing to do. I don't know the person who created the poll, so I can't say they are stupid. I don't have enough facts to make an informed opinion on that issue.

Yes, the Secret Service will investigate everyone regardless. As a side note bit of trivia, the Secret Service's job originally was to track and arrest counterfeiters. The job had nothing to do with protecting the President.

They still do, btw.

As an aside, I finished 'In the President's Secret Service' a week or so ago. A bit too gossipy, but interesting read.

It's on Amazon :evil:

No matter the intent, the poll is an affront to our democratic republic. Stupidity and poor judgment are not a defense, nor is the freedom of speech sacrosanct. There are limitations to speech and that limit was crossed by the author.
Honest criticism of policy is welcomed in a free society; this poll goes far beyond anything a civilized member of our society would honor, and the author must be punished - less we become a lawless society where violence is the norm and all disputes are settled by the sword.

You may not like it, but asking the question in and of itself, is not a crime.
but it was stupid
and you have to admit, if you were a member of the Secret Service you would need to investigate it to see if there was anything behind it

A stupid, classic case of stupidity that even you recognize as such, yet the Obama administration will make the secret service investigate and destroy these people lives for posting political speech that makes people question Obama's policies.

edited holy shit, I think I just fucked up.

yeah, you did. smarten the fuck up.- del

come on, its politcal speech. I just got the red thing though,

Last edited:

S/he should suffer the same consequences, if any.

Immie

I don't know that many who were wild about Biden's candidacy, so forget that possibility. Another stretch of the "liberal-did-it-" rumormill would be that Pelosi did it, and eventually she would have Biden bumped off too.

Look, it's pretty clear there is one segment out there who despise Barack Obama enough to try to have him killed. Can't we just leave it at that? I trust the Secret Service and the FBI to do their jobs by pursuing every solid lead regarding any serious threats.

The 1st amendment protects political speech that people do not like. Period. We will wait and see the laws that the Liberals post that indicate political speech is a crime.

Problem though, is now we have people describing disagreement with the president as a hate crime based on racism. What a great way to prevent anyone from making a political speech that shows your failures as a president.

So the secret service is out searching for a person who asked a question.

Funny how this happened after ACORN lost some of its funding (acorn still will receive of a billion dollars of stimulus money just before the 2010 election).

This is a great way to divert the attention from Acorn, now CNN can and is calling this an act of rasism.

Sure. Any more brilliant "theories" you'd like people to swallow?

What I find absolutely chilling is the fact these dumb asses can make such claims as it is illegal and should be shut down and the people involved arrested. Lets tune back to the Bush years shall we? NONE of these people screaming fascism minded one little bit when the same and worse was being said about Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice and others.

Almost as funny as the way they never stopped bitching and moaning cause they lost in 2000, 2002, 2004 and yet now keep telling the right to shut up cause they lost.

These are the same people that had fits when the republicans threatened a Nuclear option to stop filibusters that prevented any Judges from being approved and now LOVE the idea of a Nuclear option to pass a bill their own party is not voting for.

Excellent observations. Its the same shit just on opposite sides now.

Immie

I don't know that many who were wild about Biden's candidacy, so forget that possibility. Another stretch of the "liberal-did-it-" rumormill would be that Pelosi did it, and eventually she would have Biden bumped off too.

Look, it's pretty clear there is one segment out there who despise Barack Obama enough to try to have him killed. Can't we just leave it at that? I trust the Secret Service and the FBI to do their jobs by pursuing every solid lead regarding any serious threats.

That doesn't make a damned bit of sense when quoting me.

My statement was that there would be liberals throughout the country who praised the pollster for outing the "wingnuts" who would wish the President dead.

How does VP Biden fit into my statement?

Immie

I'm always shocked when a president's life is threatened.

saveearthkillbush.jpg

yeesh. gotta love that.

Forum List

Back