Facebook Admits to Political Bias

Facebooks right. They're innovators and respect knowledge and education. Things that conservatives don't.
Oh shut the fuck up....
FB creators might be innovative, but controlling the news based on a political agenda is criminal.
And only a blind stupid left wing moon bat would agree with FB on this.
Clear enough?

Facebook is a monopoly and should be broken up using U.S. anti-trust laws. No private corporation should have so much power as Facebook.
One who hates capitalism.
Anti-trust laws are pro-capitalism.
Facebook is a public utility or Standard Oil?

I didn't know posting funny cat videos or what I had for dinner was a subject to unfair trade?

Anyone can beat Facebook. What it decides to publish as news is its own goddamned business. Those are the rules, you supposedly believe in?
Facebooks made a lot of enemies in the conservative movement when it was revealed that it was distorting its news feed to suppress conservative news and sources. I'm going to predict that when Trump is elected President, he is going to give conservatives free rein to retaliate against Facebook. An anti-trust lawsuit would be a good way to begin.

Facebook is a monopoly and should be broken up using U.S. anti-trust laws. No private corporation should have so much power as Facebook.

I didn't know posting funny cat videos or what I had for dinner was a subject to unfair trade?

Anyone can beat Facebook. What it decides to publish as news is its own goddamned business. Those are the rules, you supposedly believe in?
Not when they advertise they are impartial and that they properly report the trending news. That is called lying and misrepresentation. Something any good democrats knows loads about since they practice both so much.

Why does Facebook, a private corporation, need to be neutral?

Fuck you, anti-capitalist.
When an organization holds itself out as an entity that disseminates and distributes the news, the least they could do is exercise a modicum of journalistic integrity.
The fact that FB initially denied the allegations then recanted the denial indicates THEY KNEW they were wrong.
Fuck you back...Left wing extremist jagoff.

Color me shocked the left hate free speech.

Facebook announced Monday it was sending employees out for retraining and would discontinue some of its practices as it sought to defend itself against charges of political bias against conservatives.

The online giant denied that it’s shown “systematic political bias,” but admitted employees played a bigger role than previously acknowledged in determining what news is highlighted in the trending topics section.

Facebook also acknowledged that it couldn’t rule out the possibility that rogue employees unintentionally discriminated against conservative stories or even acted with malice in “isolated improper actions.”

In one instance Facebook rejected a story this year about the opening of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference — the largest gathering of right-wing activists in the country. Facebook says that was likely because there were already enough stories about the Republican presidential primary. But the company said since it allowed CPAC posts in 2015, and covered other parts of the 2016 conference, there wasn’t any discrimination.

Keep reading…

....Yes, but WHEN will FOX news stop using that moronic "fair and balanced" mantra bullshit ???? LOL

I have a lot more respect for facebook then liberterians in general as they believe in moving the poor upwards, education and innovation. Of course, facebook wont agree with the conservative belief system. How hard is this to understand?

Also, there's plenty of conservatives on facebook.

And the regressives believe that achieving those goals based on government coercion and taxation is the way to go... Don't forget that part! It's really about supporting education (or Marxist indoctrination) with other people's money, not your own. But we get it, you work for the government and want to be paid, so of course this would be your truly altruistic view.
'
Why does Facebook, a private corporation, need to be neutral?

Fuck you, anti-capitalist.
When an organization holds itself out as an entity that disseminates and distributes the news, the least they could do is exercise a modicum of journalistic integrity.
The fact that FB initially denied the allegations then recanted the denial indicates THEY KNEW they were wrong.
Fuck you back...Left wing extremist jagoff.

This is how all left wing journalism operates (which sadly is most journalism nowadays)... propaganda from dawn till dusk. The ideology just wouldn't work any other way.

Facebooks made a lot of enemies in the conservative movement when it was revealed that it was distorting its news feed to suppress conservative news and sources. I'm going to predict that when Trump is elected President, he is going to give conservatives free rein to retaliate against Facebook. An anti-trust lawsuit would be a good way to begin.
Idiotic.

And Facebook, a corporation, can post whatever it damn well pleases and call it news. There is no Fairness Act. Your kind got rid of that so just STFU you whiny babies.

Not when they advertise they are impartial...
And when did they say that? Never. Nor do they need to be. Learn how corporations work.

If you want your slanted version of the news, go to Fox or Townhall.com.

And when did they say that? Never. Nor do they need to be. Learn how corporations work.

They did in fact say that and that would be WHY they apologized and said they would do better.

Facebook announced Monday it was sending employees out for retraining and would discontinue some of its practices as it sought to defend itself against charges of political bias against conservatives.

Awww, Silly Facebook. Silly charges from Republicans can never be stopped. Facts dont matter

They did in fact say that and that would be WHY they apologized and said they would do better.
Wrong answer then. The right answer was, fuck you.

Facebooks right. They're innovators and respect knowledge and education. Things that conservatives don't.

They obviously don't respect the free choice of their users. Whenever conservative stories started to become popular they watered it down but when they made the 'liberal' choice they let it fly.
that's not what the article says.

The article doesnt say anything they claim it does. But why break tradition?

They obviously don't respect the free choice of their users. Whenever conservative stories started to become popular they watered it down but when they made the 'liberal' choice they let it fly.
that's not what the article says.

The article doesnt say anything they claim it does. But why break tradition?
It's just sad, isn't it?

facebook basically caved to unsubstantiated 'conservative' speculation and tried to placate them with a press release and these dumbasses view it as confirmation of the conspiracy theory.

add to it Weatherman2020 was dumb enough to think it was a free speech issue

wtf is wrong with these people?

Oh shut the fuck up....
FB creators might be innovative, but controlling the news based on a political agenda is criminal.
No, it isn't.
yeah. it is. Your only reason for coming down in support of FB is because of their and your left wing bias.
It could Hatebook, the place for all right-wingers, and it wouldn't change a thing.

They can be a biased as they want to be WND, Townhall, Red State, and Fox certainly are.

Forum List

Back