Death Penalty vs no Death Penalty

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
So about 2 week ago it was announced the suspect the US captured for his involvement in the Benghazi terrorist attack WON'T face the death penalty and its announced today that the white kid in South Carolina who killed some church goers WILL face the death penalty.

So the ISLAMIC TERRORIST that had a hand in murdering a WHITE US Ambassador will get at most life and the WHITE teenager who killed some church goers is facing the death penalty

So on top of not sending the help the Embassy had asked for nor allowing military folks to help the Ambassador they now rub salt in the wounds of the families of those dead victims by REFUSING to seek the death penalty for a goddamn terrorist attack but WILL seek the death penalty for a dumb ass kid who shot up a church....oh and see this charming piece by the bitch running the JD

“The nature of the alleged crime and the resulting harm,” Ms. Lynch continued, “compelled this decision.”

AKA he killed MY people so he must die but hey the ISLAMIC TERRORIST in Libya just killed some white folks so who gives a shit!?
Oh and the SAME PERSON that bitch Lynch made BOTH decisions.
Here are some links for the people that want to read it

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/u...nalty-in-charleston-church-killings.html?_r=0
US won't seek death penalty against Benghazi suspect | Fox News

They both should get 30 days...

to tie up their affairs before execution

I am against the State having the power of life and death.

Let the families throw the switch, if they will.

So about 2 week ago it was announced the suspect the US captured for his involvement in the Benghazi terrorist attack WON'T face the death penalty and its announced today that the white kid in South Carolina who killed some church goers WILL face the death penalty.

So the ISLAMIC TERRORIST that had a hand in murdering a WHITE US Ambassador will get at most life and the WHITE teenager who killed some church goers is facing the death penalty

So on top of not sending the help the Embassy had asked for nor allowing military folks to help the Ambassador they now rub salt in the wounds of the families of those dead victims by REFUSING to seek the death penalty for a goddamn terrorist attack but WILL seek the death penalty for a dumb ass kid who shot up a church....oh and see this charming piece by the bitch running the JD

“The nature of the alleged crime and the resulting harm,” Ms. Lynch continued, “compelled this decision.”

AKA he killed MY people so he must die but hey the ISLAMIC TERRORIST in Libya just killed some white folks so who gives a shit!?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/u...nalty-in-charleston-church-killings.html?_r=0

I'm not that well up on the Dylann Roof situation, I'll have to read.

I've read a lot about Benghazi and I think that terrorist should be executed, however, even though I'm 100% pro-Death Penalty, they would then see him as a Martyr for the cause. So I still think he should be executed, but with as little publicity as possible.

Leave it in the hands of Odin.

Throw them both into an arena, put it on pay per view, and tell them that only one man can leave the Thunder-dome. :badgrin:

A state that promotes the respect for life, cannot kill. The end.

But you have no problem with the killing of unborn children, so you're pro-Death Penalty for the unborn, but not for mass murderers and terrorists.

Put Him In a standard 6x9 cell, and just keep playing Micheal Bolton CD's, loud, until either his head explodes or he finds a way to kill himself.

But you have no problem with the killing of unborn children, so you're pro-Death Penalty for the unborn, but not for mass murderers and terrorists.
The unborn are not persons, nor do they feel jack-shit.

Pulling the plug on the brain-dead, just the same.

You, however, are fine with killing living beings who know they're alive.

Ab-so-lute-ly

The unborn child, nor the brain dead, do not kill wantonly, did not take the life of another.

Those given the death penalty have EARNED their fate thru their actions.

This THING is mentally ill I give it a week at most before it is on ignore....I hate people who deny science I hate people who support baby murder even more.

death penalty is too easy, id rather put him in a cell with Micheal Moore who just ate 10 pounds of taco bell and just wait for the meal to come out.

Death Penalty is soo overrated, there are so many other ways to slowly kill these people! Maybe fly them to Venuzuela and let them see what a rare dog burger tastes like. (I heard they are now going for 170.00)

That's the problem with the Dp. It's random .

I bet the Benghazi dude was part of some deal. They turned him over wh the promise of no death penalty .

It's laughable that u think white people are being targeted for death penalty when death row is full of minorities put there by a white majority law enforcement + court system.

You don't think the SC guy deserves death?

Last edited:

That's the problem with the Dp. It's random .

I bet the Benghazi dude was part of some deal. They turned him over wh the promise of no death penalty .

It's laughable that u think white people are being targeted for death penalty when death row is full of minorities put there by a white majority law enforcement + court system.

You don't think the SC guy deserves death?
I think they BOTH deserve the death penalty. That moron managed to kill 10 africoons and unleashed a goddamn war on southern history heritage and culture because he had no other way to express his outrage. He did nothing but help the yapping head politicians whine about guns and racist culture etc...he accomplished essentially nothing IMO

Forum List

Back