Face it, Obama-haters, he is going to get re-elected

Bullshit. They were warned in '05 what was going to happen. Dodd and Fwank said there was nothing wrong as did a myriad of Statists...
You keep believing The Big Lie that Rush tells you, despite all the evidence I and others have showed that proved Fannie and Freddie played a very minor part in the financial collapse.

You are just stupid enough to believe that crap you are spoonfed every day, from 12-3, then from 3-6.
Rush has nothing to do with it ya fucking clown.

Isn't it funny how they can make assumptions about others points of view.

And then blast them by calling them assumptions.

Liberal must mean "hypocrite" in some other language.

You keep believing The Big Lie that Rush tells you, despite all the evidence I and others have showed that proved Fannie and Freddie played a very minor part in the financial collapse.

You are just stupid enough to believe that crap you are spoonfed every day, from 12-3, then from 3-6.
Rush has nothing to do with it ya fucking clown.

Isn't it funny how they can make assumptions about others points of view.

And then blast them by calling them assumptions.

Liberal must mean "hypocrite" in some other language.
Synthia lives in an alternate Universe ruled by projection.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas. :)

I feel bad for the Republicans.

They can't even vote for a tax cut without screwing it up.

Just as Chrissy (Countrywide) Dodd, and Bawney Fwank. Get out after all the damage they caused.

They have caused no damage, you stupid fucking dittohead.
Bullshit. They were warned in '05 what was going to happen. Dodd and Fwank said there was nothing wrong as did a myriad of Statists...

First of all, I don't see America having problems. --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008

They ALL sat there and let this happen. Why aren't more Americans asking why? The original idea of having elected representatives was so that American citizens had a voice in government. Granted a small fraction actually do the job for which they were elected; earnestly attempting to do the people's business. The rest immediately become independent agents resulting in their getting and keeping the best for themselves and the Devil and the rest of us can have the leavings. That is if there be leavings.

No one currently in government is defensible - they're all culpable. And there is loads of news print damning both sides for their participation in allowing this meltdown to happen. Consequently there can be no justification for their total failure to represent or better yet defend our interests.

As long as We the People harbor this ridiculous notion that one side or the other is more at fault, we play their game with their rules. The ideal punishment is that they all be tarred, feathered and run out of town. In lieu of that I suggest simply running them out of town.

Warren Buffett offered one solution which I rather like. Any time the debt ceiling goes over 39%, those sitting in Congress at that time would not be eligible for re-election. Now can you imagine how fast those assholes would get their acts together if they actually had to do their jobs or lose them?

Why have an Election at all then right. That would cost less than having Democrats counting Ballots and save time, right. Let's just proclaim Obama Caliphate, Emperor, and Anti-Christ, and be done with the Charade. :D Good one. I like that.

Hey, you know so much about the future, why did you not see the crash you caused coming? I'm curious. Why? If we are on the road to recovery, why don't Fuel and Energy costs reflect that?

Typical hyerbole.

It really doesn't take a prophet to see it coming.

Oh, and gas prices are down.

And your OP isn't hyperbole? ... :lol:

NEW YORK (AP) -- Oil prices rose above $100 a barrel Friday as worries over global security issues outweighed weak economic data in the U.S.

Looks like you batted a big ZERO with that post.

I feel bad for the Republicans.

They can't even vote for a tax cut without screwing it up.

I feel bad for your mom's doctor. He couldn't even perform an abortion without screwing it up.

Your so called "tax cut" is in reality just a further stripping of the funds needed to keep Social Security solvent...just one more example of the mountains of future debt piled on by this Administration while the economy continues to flounder. Can you say "second credit rating downgrade"? If we keep kicking debt down the road like this it's just a matter of time.

If you are on the right. The frustration you must have knowing Obama will get re elected. It has to be maddening really, but oh well. God bless the USA.

If you are on the right. The frustration you must have knowing Obama will get re elected. It has to be maddening really, but oh well. God bless the USA.

That's not limited to those on the right.

oh brother...nothing like counting your chickens before they hatch. I really really hope you end up with egg on your face. that would be sweet justice for your silly nonsense.

They did screw up by passing it and I hope the fuck people let them know they did.

by letting Obama win?
And falling into the trap...I saw it coming months ago.

What trap? The House teabaggers weren't 'trapped'. They voted exactly as they advertised they would vote, when they ran.

This was not about a middle-class tax break. This was about larding on a bunch of teabagger conditions for extending a middle class tax break. Like Keystone Pipeline. Like lowering Federal salaries. All the add-ons to legislation that teabaggers yell and scream about when Democrats do it. :lol:

If you have anything halfway intelligent to add, I'll halfway pay attention.

Hint, I really don't give a fuck if you listen or not.
What's to add? all you posted are talking points msnbc spews on a loop
Prove any of them wrong, if you think you can. :lol:

You start every talking point with "You don't think the people....." and no, I don't think the people are that fucking stupid to believe such hyperbolic nonsense. But we will see next Nov.

There's nothing to prove wrong, they will do what you say, but that doesn't make it true, and is also typical of a president who can't run on his record.

by letting Obama win?

What trap? The House teabaggers weren't 'trapped'. They voted exactly as they advertised they would vote, when they ran.

This was not about a middle-class tax break. This was about larding on a bunch of teabagger conditions for extending a middle class tax break. Like Keystone Pipeline. Like lowering Federal salaries. All the add-ons to legislation that teabaggers yell and scream about when Democrats do it. :lol:
Wrong answer, Clown boy. Obama himself said he wanted a year. He switched gears.

:eusa_hand:

Wrong answer, Clown boy. Obama himself said he wanted a year. He switched gears.

Obama still wants a year. Two months kicks the decision down the road

If Republicans did not load that bill with so many poison pills, it would have passed weeks ago.

Instead, they wanted a Christmas present for the oil companies

Obama still wants a year. Two months kicks the decision down the road

If Republicans did not load that bill with so many poison pills, it would have passed weeks ago.

Instead, they wanted a Christmas present for the oil companies

and Obama's such a pussy, they got it.

Forum List

Back