Face it Hiliary won 'Debate'

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Hilliary destroyed Trump in that charity roast. First, god Dammit fucking prepare. You could tell that was the first time he saw the speech. His face was down and he read directly front the cue card. His delivery was so bad that the jokes fell flat. It was a roast, yes, but most of his jokes were so over the line I cringed.

Hillary on the other hand looked cool and collective. You can tell she prepared and rehearsed the speech. She made nice digs and didn't go over the line. She highly Presidential.

It is over folks, Clinton is going to win by a landslide. She is going to go well north of 300z

Also, Giuliani, I love the guy and he was a top notch Mayor, but you looked like such a sour puss. It is a roast everyone was fair game. She didn't say anything too bad. Laugh a little.

Actually I watched both of their speeches and I was impressed with Rump, for the first time. For the first two-thirds of his time at least, he was light and good-natured. I stop short of "funny" since neither of them had particularly good jokes, and the last one-third of Rump's talk turned nasty (and so did some of Hillary's). But it was refreshing to see both of them smiling in response to the other, and DT's friendly love-tap on Hillary's shoulder as he walked by. It was the first time he's actually appeared human. Had he worked that angle from the beginning he'd be in a lot better position now.

But yeah Giuliani was pitiful. Hard to fathom why he even showed up. When you get out-humaned by Donald Trump --- you have big problems.

Hilliary destroyed Trump in that charity roast. First, god Dammit fucking prepare. You could tell that was the first time he saw the speech. His face was down and he read directly front the cue card. His delivery was so bad that the jokes fell flat. It was a roast, yes, but most of his jokes were so over the line I cringed.

Hillary on the other hand looked cool and collective. You can tell she prepared and rehearsed the speech. She made nice digs and didn't go over the line.

Indeed, she has a talent for delivering comedic lines.

Hillary on the other hand looked cool and collective. You can tell she prepared and rehearsed the speech. She made nice digs and didn't go over the line. She highly Presidential.

It is over folks, Clinton is going to win by a landslide. She is going to go well north of 300z

Also, Giuliani, I love the guy and he was a top notch Mayor, but you looked like such a sour puss. It is a roast everyone was fair game. She didn't say anything too bad. Laugh a little.

Translated, I love crony, corrupt, politicians ..They're so polished at their profession. We should all marvel at them, as they get rich "serving the public":slap:

the jokes didn't fall flat because donald's delivery was bad. the jokes were boo'd by the largely rightwing crowd because they were beyond anything acceptable at that dinner. he wasn't speaking to his wingers. he was speaking at a dinner that is known for "good natured ribbing", not disgusting comments. the one joke that worked was his joke about melania... unfortunately, he stole that joke from a comic who had done it immediately after melania gave her plagiarized speech.

but yes, prep matters... so does knowing your audience... so does having the ability to make fun of yourself. none of which are skills in donald's wheelhouse.

as for giuliani, living in NYC, i can tell you that his poll numbers were terrible when 9/11 happened... they went up after because he became "america's mayor". that only happened because he didn't listen to his security people and put his emergency command center in WTC 7 so ended up wandering around. we used to call him a "teeny weeny mussolini". so "sour puss" is probably a bit mild for someone who is a nasty ugly person.

shana tova, btw.

the jokes didn't fall flat because donald's delivery was bad. the jokes were boo'd by the largely rightwing crowd because they were beyond anything acceptable at that dinner. he wasn't speaking to his wingers. he was speaking at a dinner that is known for "good natured ribbing", not disgusting comments. the one joke that worked was his joke about melania... unfortunately, he stole that joke from a comic who had done it immediately after melania gave her plagiarized speech.

but yes, prep matters... so does knowing your audience... so does having the ability to make fun of yourself.

as for giuliani, living in NYC, i can tell you that his poll numbers were terrible when 9/11 happened... they went up after because he became "america's mayor". that only happened because he didn't listen to his security people and put his emergency command center in WTC 7 so ended up wandering around. we used to call him a "teeny weeny mussolini". so "sour puss" is probably a bit mild for someone who is a nasty ugly person.

it was leftist crowd genius

but you're viewing it through rose garden glasses. she will never have charisma. it think in the end the majority, will vote against four more years of benghazi.

but you're viewing it through rose garden glasses. she will never have charisma. it think in the end the majority, will vote against four more years of benghazi.

Hillary's picture should be in the dictionary for the definition of the opposite of "charisma"

Hillary's picture should be in the dictionary for the definition of the opposite of "charisma"
it's too bad, and when you put her next to Trump and obama both charismatic. but she has perfected the art of the lie, and the the skills of deception.

Another indication that Politics is a profession; best left to the professionals.

If entertainment is the goal.

I know I’m having a great time watching a practitioner of the art (and not all that skilled a one) take apart your messiah piece by piece. It’s a thing of beauty

he is not my or anyone's messiah, thanks once again for the display of religious bigotry.

But to support Hillary she certainly must be something like a messiah to you.

but yes, prep matters... so does knowing your audience... so does having the ability to make fun of yourself.

no you freaking ignorant twit, it wasn't. :cuckoo:

either way, your guy was treated like the disgusting pig he is.

have a good day.

Another indication that Politics is a profession; best left to the professionals.

I know I’m having a great time watching a practitioner of the art (and not all that skilled a one) take apart your messiah piece by piece. It’s a thing of beauty

he is not my or anyone's messiah, thanks once again for the display of religious bigotry.

Sucking the brains out of nine month old half born babies, is some kind of weird sacrifice for the leftist scum

no you freaking ignorant twit, it wasn't. :cuckoo:

either way, your guy was treated like the disgusting pig he is.

have a good day.

Mostly all leftist sweetie, get real :slap:

the "voice" of the angry white racially aggrieved uneducated male

:rofl:

Sucking the brains out of nine month old half born babies, is some kind of weird sacrifice for the leftist scum

except that isn't what happens you uneducated misogynist theocrat

Wrong, that is exactly what happens in a late term abortion. The baby is either cut up into pieces and dragged out of the vagina or a suction tube is inserted into its head and its brains are sucked out and then it is cut up and "delivered".

In early term abortions the baby is first killed then drugs cause the womb to contract and "deliver" it.

But I guess murder of unborn humans is OK with you.

Wrong, that is exactly what happens in a late term abortion. The baby is either cut up into pieces and dragged out of the vagina or a suction tube is inserted into its head and its brains are sucked out and then it is cut up and "delivered".

In early term abortions the baby is first killed then drugs cause the womb to contract and "deliver" it.

But I guess murder of unborn humans is OK with you.

lol.. it isn't.

but more importantly, something that happens rarely and only when something is very wrong with the mother or the baby is a way for anti-choice zealots like theocratic white males (who are most of the anti-choice activists) to try to interfere with women's control over their own bodies.

i love when gubmint hating extremists only love government when it interferes in the most personal decisions of people.

and for the record, people like you have to hate women so much that in your ignorant little mind, you somehow believe that without some male putting a stop to it, women would carry a pregnancy for months and then cavalierly decide "nah, i don't want this baby".

to believe that, one has to truly hate women.

Forum List

Back