Face it Hiliary won 'Debate'

Actually I watched both of their speeches and I was impressed with Rump, for the first time. For the first two-thirds of his time at least, he was light and good-natured. I stop short of "funny" since neither of them had particularly good jokes, and the last one-third of Rump's talk turned nasty (and so did some of Hillary's). But it was refreshing to see both of them smiling in response to the other, and DT's friendly love-tap on Hillary's shoulder as he walked by. It was the first time he's actually appeared human. Had he worked that angle from the beginning he'd be in a lot better position now.

But yeah Giuliani was pitiful. Hard to fathom why he even showed up. When you get out-humaned by Donald Trump --- you have big problems.

I want nothing more than seeing Hilliary go down. While she wasn't funny, she made a view good speech and she didn't go over the line not close.

Trump looked god awful up there and I couldn't watch when he started to go over the line i felt embarrassed for him.

Hilliary destroyed Trump in that charity roast. First, god Dammit fucking prepare. You could tell that was the first time he saw the speech. His face was down and he read directly front the cue card. His delivery was so bad that the jokes fell flat. It was a roast, yes, but most of his jokes were so over the line I cringed.

Hillary on the other hand looked cool and collective. You can tell she prepared and rehearsed the speech. She made nice digs and didn't go over the line. She highly Presidential.

It is over folks, Clinton is going to win by a landslide. She is going to go well north of 300z

Also, Giuliani, I love the guy and he was a top notch Mayor, but you looked like such a sour puss. It is a roast everyone was fair game. She didn't say anything too bad. Laugh a little.

Translated, I love crony, corrupt, politicians ..They're so polished at their profession. We should all marvel at them, as they get rich "serving the public":slap:

No at all. I can't stand Hilliary. I have donated a little over $200 to Trump's campaign, but I am getting fatigued of his one missed opportunity after another.

I don't think he would be a good President, but Clinton would be god awful!

Hilliary destroyed Trump in that charity roast. First, god Dammit fucking prepare. You could tell that was the first time he saw the speech. His face was down and he read directly front the cue card. His delivery was so bad that the jokes fell flat. It was a roast, yes, but most of his jokes were so over the line I cringed.

Hillary on the other hand looked cool and collective. You can tell she prepared and rehearsed the speech. She made nice digs and didn't go over the line. She highly Presidential.

It is over folks, Clinton is going to win by a landslide. She is going to go well north of 300z

Also, Giuliani, I love the guy and he was a top notch Mayor, but you looked like such a sour puss. It is a roast everyone was fair game. She didn't say anything too bad. Laugh a little.

the jokes didn't fall flat because donald's delivery was bad. the jokes were boo'd by the largely rightwing crowd because they were beyond anything acceptable at that dinner. he wasn't speaking to his wingers. he was speaking at a dinner that is known for "good natured ribbing", not disgusting comments. the one joke that worked was his joke about melania... unfortunately, he stole that joke from a comic who had done it immediately after melania gave her plagiarized speech.

but yes, prep matters... so does knowing your audience... so does having the ability to make fun of yourself. none of which are skills in donald's wheelhouse.

as for giuliani, living in NYC, i can tell you that his poll numbers were terrible when 9/11 happened... they went up after because he became "america's mayor". that only happened because he didn't listen to his security people and put his emergency command center in WTC 7 so ended up wandering around. we used to call him a "teeny weeny mussolini". so "sour puss" is probably a bit mild for someone who is a nasty ugly person.

shana tova, btw.

You are so partisan it kind of disgusting.

Giuliani did an amazing job of ridding crime and making NY a great city again. Even his Democratic critics recognize this. He was a great mayor and one to envy and it is pathetic that you are too partisan to acknowledge this.

but you're viewing it through rose garden glasses. she will never have charisma. it think in the end the majority, will vote against four more years of benghazi.

She sucks I agree. She is the most corrupt person to ever run for the Presidency!

the jokes didn't fall flat because donald's delivery was bad. the jokes were boo'd by the largely rightwing crowd because they were beyond anything acceptable at that dinner. he wasn't speaking to his wingers. he was speaking at a dinner that is known for "good natured ribbing", not disgusting comments. the one joke that worked was his joke about melania... unfortunately, he stole that joke from a comic who had done it immediately after melania gave her plagiarized speech.

but yes, prep matters... so does knowing your audience... so does having the ability to make fun of yourself. none of which are skills in donald's wheelhouse.

as for giuliani, living in NYC, i can tell you that his poll numbers were terrible when 9/11 happened... they went up after because he became "america's mayor". that only happened because he didn't listen to his security people and put his emergency command center in WTC 7 so ended up wandering around. we used to call him a "teeny weeny mussolini". so "sour puss" is probably a bit mild for someone who is a nasty ugly person.

shana tova, btw.

Giuliani did an amazing job of ridding crime and making NY a great city again. Even his Democratic critics recognize this. He was a great mayor and one to envy and it is pathetic that you are too partisan to acknowledge this.

stop projecting. only a partisan hack wouldn't think the donald wasn't beyond the pale.

lol re giuliani. yes he did. i don't think anyone ever said he didn't.

but mussolini made the trains run on time.

i simply pointed out the reality of giuliani's "popularity" in NYC... something i'd know a little something about... btw, hack, i voted for him. that does not diminish the reality.

when was the last time you voted for a democrat? i voted for giuliani, pataki and bloomberg. but that was before the GOP got hijacked by the uneducated angry white male "base'

i love dumb defensive trumpsters.

and you're such a hack that you couldn't bring yourself to wish me a happy new year in return. :cuckoo:

but you're viewing it through rose garden glasses. she will never have charisma. it think in the end the majority, will vote against four more years of benghazi.

She sucks I agree. She is the most corrupt person to ever run for the Presidency!
i had that very thought yesterday... have we ever knowingly elected a highly corrupt candidate. we knew obama was a little corrupt (rezko), but not on this epic scale. but then i thought about the arkansas clintons.... oy vey...

shana tova, btw.

stop projecting. only a partisan hack wouldn't think the donald wasn't beyond the pale.

i simply pointed out the reality of giuliani's "popularity" in NYC... something i'd know a little something about... btw, hack, i voted for him. that does not diminish the reality.

when was the last time you voted for a democrat? i voted for giuliani, partake and bloomberg. but that was before the GOP got hijacked by the uneducated angry white male "base'

and you're such a hack that you couldn't bring yourself to wish me a happy new year in return. :cuckoo:

Sorry I missed that Shana Nova.

Also sorry for the attack. However, you sound just like my wife and 3 daughters (obvious they project there mother). Trump did this, he did that, but ignore the indisputable corruption of Hilliary, how Obama flooded the country with Muslims and Hilliary wants to up the numbers 100 fold, that she and the Democrats will never fight illegal immigration and she ignores how bad Democrats have run the IL finances.

It shouldn't be so black and white.

Actually I watched both of their speeches and I was impressed with Rump, for the first time. For the first two-thirds of his time at least, he was light and good-natured. I stop short of "funny" since neither of them had particularly good jokes, and the last one-third of Rump's talk turned nasty (and so did some of Hillary's). But it was refreshing to see both of them smiling in response to the other, and DT's friendly love-tap on Hillary's shoulder as he walked by. It was the first time he's actually appeared human. Had he worked that angle from the beginning he'd be in a lot better position now.

But yeah Giuliani was pitiful. Hard to fathom why he even showed up. When you get out-humaned by Donald Trump --- you have big problems.

I want nothing more than seeing Hilliary go down. While she wasn't funny, she made a view good speech and she didn't go over the line not close.

Trump looked god awful up there and I couldn't watch when he started to go over the line i felt embarrassed for him.

He looked inept and flubbed the delivery on a few such as the WikiLeaks joke, but clearly he was trying -- and taking it well when it was her turn --- and I give him points for that. And that's something I never normally do, but I have to be honest -- credit where due. He had set a very low bar from which to ascend, but ascend he did. At first. In theatrical terms, he "broke character". I'm always amused when someone breaks character.

I didn't think either of them had great material but the sincere camaraderie is what I thought stood out. That is, most of the time. And when his speech went sour/over the line in its waning part, it came off as even more inept than the jokes, but by then the humanity was gone so yeah I agree.

But to be honest as regards the topic title, I think in the same sense we describe the debates as "who lost the debate? the country did", in the Smith dinner they both won.

Last edited:

shana tova, btw.

when was the last time you voted for a democrat? i voted for giuliani, partake and bloomberg. but that was before the GOP got hijacked by the uneducated angry white male "base'

Sorry I missed that Shana Nova.

Also sorry for the attack. However, you sound just like my wife and 3 daughters (obvious they project there mother). Trump did this, he did that, but ignore the indisputable corruption of Hilliary, how Obama flooded the country with Muslims and Hilliary wants to up the numbers 100 fold, that she and the Democrats will never fight illegal immigration and she ignores how bad Democrats have run the IL finances.

It shouldn't be so black and white.

She likes massive, un-vetted, muslim immigration and their infestation of Jew hate along with her leftist friends in our universities. Nothing else matters but her ideology ..nothing

WTF? Crooked Hillary got PWND. What is wrong with the low IQ,. low info douchebag Crooked Hillary supporters? How much are they paying you crack whores?

Another indication that Politics is a profession; best left to the professionals.

If entertainment is the goal.

I know I’m having a great time watching a practitioner of the art (and not all that skilled a one) take apart your messiah piece by piece. It’s a thing of beauty

he is not my or anyone's messiah, thanks once again for the display of religious bigotry.

But to support Hillary she certainly must be something like a messiah to you.

the "voice" of the angry white racially aggrieved uneducated male

:rofl:

Hmmm....so, those are all things you disapprove of?

face it the donald is lord champion of all the debates ever. trump destroyed crooked hillary's ability to see straight every step of the way. in the first debate he baited her into a sense of over-confidence and arrogance. in the second debate he did it again, even while groping her on stage in front of millions of hulkamaniacs. in the third debate, hillary vanished, and no one has even seen her since. and now it's time for president trump to drain the swamp, so that we never have to suffer this sort of national embarrassment ever again.

It's amazing what highly biased mind can convince itself of.

It's amazing what highly biased mind can convince itself of.

I am voting for the Donald and I have donated a little over $200 to his campaign

Forum List

Back