Liberal SUNY professor who predicted last 5 POTUS elections say Trump has 87% chance of winning

"Predicted last 5"? Only two of which were close?

My what a genius. Get back to me when he's predicted 50.

Trump needs a bit more then the angry white men that makes up most of his base....

Trump doesn't have much more then that..
So can the Trump lovers offer how Trump can win???

"Predicted last 5"? Only two of which were close?

My what a genius. Get back to me when he's predicted 50.
I don't blame you for being scared....

"Scared" is it?
rofl.gif

Think about it. Five elections. Three are no-brainers. Two left, you have a 50-50 chance on each, i.e. a one-in-four chance of hitting them both, even with no methodology at all. And for all we know when you went hunting for a predictor who would match your desired result, you struck out on the first ten to come up with this guy nobody ever heard of -- and who reveals no methodology at all. IOW you could literally put "R" and "D" blocks in a cage full of monkeys in the two close elections and one in four monkeys would "predict" the result.

Scary stuff, that. Think I'll dress up as him for Hallowe'en. Boo.

Last edited:
I think she'll win. She will be the one to start the third world war.
The entirety of the plantation agrees with you....we are talking about math however...

I'm just going by the regular polling and she is currently leading.
The polls by liberals you mean?

I know the polls for the debates were heavily skewed for sampling Dems, up to 25 percent bias. Do you believe all of the current polls are biased?

I think she'll win. She will be the one to start the third world war.
The entirety of the plantation agrees with you....we are talking about math however...

I'm just going by the regular polling and she is currently leading.
The polls by liberals you mean?

I know the polls for the debates were heavily skewed for sampling Dems, up to 25 percent bias. Do you believe all of the current polls are biased?
Not biased, just outright fraudulent as I examine their methodologies.....look at the Reuters poll, they had to change methodologies two times in the past 4 months to keep hitlery in front. The LA times poll had its sample modified in the past month by democrats to report more favorably to hitlery....

As someone else said,

this model is great for predicting history.
Yep....in advance.....

Wrong. He did not predict the 1912 election before it happened.
He never said he did..

Would you like to play again? :lol:

Helmut Norpoth, a professor at Stony Brook University on Long Island, has developed a model for predicting elections which, when applied, has correctly predicted every presidential election back to 1912 with one exception – the 1960 election.

SUNY Prof With Reliable Election Model Predicts 87% Chance of Trump Win

Happy now?

Forum List

Back