F--- Tucker Carlson': Senator and Iraq War veteran Tammy Duckworth reams out Fox News host over his comments about women in the military

So get rid of women then some will advocate all young men must serve. Terrible awful rotten idea.

‘Senator Tammy Duckworth slammed Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Twitter after he said pregnant military members are a mockery of the U.S. military.

"F--k Tucker Carlson," Duckworth wrote. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

"Happy belated International Women's Day to everyone but Tucker, who even I can dance better than," the Illinois senator tweeted.’

Spot on – she’s indeed correct.

‘Senator Tammy Duckworth slammed Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Twitter after he said pregnant military members are a mockery of the U.S. military.

"F--k Tucker Carlson," Duckworth wrote. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

"Happy belated International Women's Day to everyone but Tucker, who even I can dance better than," the Illinois senator tweeted.’

Spot on – she’s indeed correct.

There is a dark side to all of this. There are many stories of women getting pregnant to avoid deployments and then aborting the unborn baby. Women pretending they were pregnant using another woman's urine who is pregnant as examples. Dangerous jobs have been watered down to the point that those who do it the best are the ones depended on as the numbers are reduced. The pressure grows on these individuals. Our potential enemies are of machismo. No matter how good or not good they are at war.

I clicked on the link and read what she said, and then what he said...what did he say that upset her? I think it's a legit question, are we sending women that are pregnant to fight in wars? Is that really a smart move by the Biden Admin?

I clicked on the link and read what she said, and then what he said...what did he say that upset her? I think it's a legit question, are we sending women that are pregnant to fight in wars? Is that really a smart move by the Biden Admin?

America under Biden is the only civilized nation in the world that sends pregnant women into combat. That's how the left treats women.

Then no, you didn't read everything he said. I suggest you do, before commenting again.

America under Biden is the only civilized nation in the world that sends pregnant women into combat. That's how the left treats women.
It was about flight suits for pregnant women, ya dummy. Not putting them on the front lines.

I think that they are volunteers.

As Rush Limbaugh wisely observed many years ago, the purpose of the Military is to kill people and break stuff, when ordered to do so. Oliver North similarly stated the same thing this evening on Carlson's show (Job #1 is to avoid a war, Job #2 is to win it when #1 fails).

Initiatives in the military service should be evaluated solely on the basis of whether they enhance "our" ability to accomplish the mission (see above) of our Armed Forces.

Increasing the presence of women in the military service could only be defended on the basis of placing them in REMF positions, so that MEN can populate the combat forces. Women in combat, women piloting fighter aircraft, is insanity. When a woman is properly deployed, a pregnancy is only a temporary issue, and not a problem.

Tammy Duckworth is a dick, just like John McCain was. Just because she got herself shot down doesn't make her an expert on anything.

Carlson is right.

Forum List

Back