F--- Tucker Carlson': Senator and Iraq War veteran Tammy Duckworth reams out Fox News host over his comments about women in the military

Carlson insulted the loyal members of our military who have the courage to serve when he doesn't and who defend his sorry ass. He also insulted members of my family, for which I would be tempted to beat the living shit out of him. He needs to learn respect.

He needs to get a grip. It may come as a surprise to him, but when a couple starts a pregnancy, it's the female who carries the "football."

You couldn't beat an egg.

Carlson insulted the loyal members of our military who have the courage to serve when he doesn't and who defend his sorry ass. He also insulted members of my family, for which I would be tempted to beat the living shit out of him. He needs to learn respect.

He needs to get a grip. It may come as a surprise to him, but when a couple starts a pregnancy, it's the female who carries the "football."
He was making fun of foolish policy not the female personnel, you bloody chowderhead.

Carlson is another rich white boy who is too good for military service..
What did Tucker say about women in the military???
He was mocking idiocy like maternity flight suits.....Wasn't about the women themselves.
So, if they join the military do they forfeit their rights to start a family, while serving and maybe dying for their country?
That's the most stupid strawman argument I've seen in quite some time....Been practicing?

He was mocking idiocy like maternity flight suits.....Wasn't about the women themselves.
So, if they join the military do they forfeit their rights to start a family, while serving and maybe dying for their country?
That's the most stupid strawman argument I've seen in quite some time....Been practicing?
Yours and all these other dumbasses that down people with more courage and patriotism than you are the stupid ones. Like how stupid can you be to down people that are serving so you miserable fucks can sit on a message board and type bullshit all day.

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

I think duckworth is on thin ice here

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either

She's got the right idea. Fuck him. Just another alt-right klaxxon spewing misinformation to the willing lemmings with their mouths wide open.
He's trolling and gaslighting all at the same time. Well, at least he can multitask.

Yours and all these other dumbasses that down people with more courage and patriotism than you are the stupid ones. Like how stupid can you be to down people that are serving so you miserable fucks can sit on a message board and type bullshit all day.
GFY....Nobody is putting the women down you sub-cretinous shitferbrains.

Get a fucking grip.

Try reading the article.
Shiow me in the article where Tucker criticised female members of the military.
Give me a quote.

He says the military has become more "feminized". Rich coming from a male with two X chromosomes.
And what's wrong with saying that??

Nothing. But it just might make you sound like a fucking idiot.

F--- Tucker Carlson," Duckworth, who is an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient, tweeted. "While he was practicing his two-step, America's female warriors were hunting down Al Qaeda and proving the strength of America's women."

I think duckworth is on thin ice here

there are plenty of lib snowflakes in the news media who never served in the military either

She's got the right idea. Fuck him. Just another alt-right klaxxon spewing misinformation to the willing lemmings with their mouths wide open.
He's trolling and gaslighting all at the same time. Well, at least he can multitask.

Hmm, another lefty who wants to fuck Tucker Carlson...

GFY....Nobody is putting the women down you sub-cretinous shitferbrains.

Get a fucking grip.
You GFY you wretched mullet head

No.
If they are heavily pregnant they should not be flying in a cockpit at 500 miles an hours or whatever.
Heavily pregnant women are advised not to even enter a sauna or roller coaster ffs.
When they are finished the maternity leave, they can go back in the cockpit.
The Biden regime just want to be politically correct.
That comes before winning a war, beating Islamic terror or enhancing the vaccine rollout.
P.C politics and fuck all else.

Don't think this is big of a deal as other things he has said. But some big brass military white men called him out, as a never served. big mouth for insulting the military.

Forum List

Back