"F**king Retard-Making C*nt"...

what the fuck does a monday night football commentating job have to do with a stand-up comedian job?

apples to broken condoms.

Two different celebrities. Both say stupid things, though CK's was far, far worse.

Just like Rush's comments on Fluke paled in comparison to Maher's comments on Palin.

The point is the reactions of the left to each, which was night and day and depended on which side of the political fence they thought the person was on. It's about double standards.

Come on, some thought Boehner should apologize for Rush. No one on the left is even demanding that CK apologize for this, let alone a politician.

Baloney. Rush didn't stop at one joke about her did he? Nope he railed on and on about her having sex this way and that way. If anything was pale by comparison, it was Maher's joke about Palin.

Rush is not a comedian (although funny to some) and is the defacto voice of the conservative republicans. Whereas Maher is just another anoying...(fill in the blank conz).

Ah, the Left's best & brightest. Ya gotta love em...Or do ya?

WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program.

In their March 12 gossip column The Reliable Source, the Washington Post's Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts noted how comedian Louis C.K. on Friday evening canceled his scheduled gig at the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner slated for June 8. Yet in covering the controversy for their article headlined "Too edgy for D.C.'s media," Argetsinger and Roberts tiptoed around the actual words that the liberal comedian used, saying it was "well, about the worst thing you can call a woman."

What's more, the gossip sheet scribes only noted a profane Twitter feed, but failed to note Louis C.K.'s extended tirade on the Opie & Anthony radio program wherein the foul-mouthed comic riffed on Palin's "f**king retard-making c*nt."

Last summer, Louis C.K. issued a half-hearted apology for his foul Twitter tirade, taking back some of what he tweeted but overall defending his comedy by insisting that:

I have said many indefensible things onstage. It’s fucking comedy. Plus, I do believe if she got elected, she’d really Hitler up the place.

Of course, when Hank Williams Jr. made a bad joke about Obama that invoked Hitler, he was summarily canned from ESPN's Monday Night Football, where he's been doing "Are You Ready for Some Football" intros for years. Even if Louis C.K.'s apology were taken on face value, his insistence on violating Godwin's Law should be cause enough for the media to disdain him, that is, if the media had any standards aside from double ones.

Read more: WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program | NewsBusters.org

A "retard making c*nt"?

Where are the women on this? Where are NOW? What the hell is wrong with you liberal women that you don't stand up to this shit?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'll take take an old Deanna Carter song and convert it to today..

I burned my bra for what?

BUT you get all over Rush for "slut"?

ETA: Is there a rule on this word? Posting on the fly and did a quick edit, but since Palin will be in the news in the upcoming days, can anyone give me a quick ruling on this word?

what did you do to stand up for it?

One thing you will find me most consistent on. Women's rights. I went ballistic when he shot his mouth off.

I've been a feminist before they invented the word. It was wrong. Now he could have attacked her any other way, but not like that. It was wrong.

And yes I'm conservative.

What did I do? I rallied my troops to try to make sense out of the issue. We knew she was a player. Had her pegged really quick.

But also to let everyone else know that this shit is wrong. But don't come at us saying Palin is a c*nt and then try to take the high ground on Rush.

Last edited:

WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program.

In their March 12 gossip column The Reliable Source, the Washington Post's Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts noted how comedian Louis C.K. on Friday evening canceled his scheduled gig at the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner slated for June 8. Yet in covering the controversy for their article headlined "Too edgy for D.C.'s media," Argetsinger and Roberts tiptoed around the actual words that the liberal comedian used, saying it was "well, about the worst thing you can call a woman."

What's more, the gossip sheet scribes only noted a profane Twitter feed, but failed to note Louis C.K.'s extended tirade on the Opie & Anthony radio program wherein the foul-mouthed comic riffed on Palin's "f**king retard-making c*nt."

Last summer, Louis C.K. issued a half-hearted apology for his foul Twitter tirade, taking back some of what he tweeted but overall defending his comedy by insisting that:

I have said many indefensible things onstage. It’s fucking comedy. Plus, I do believe if she got elected, she’d really Hitler up the place.

Of course, when Hank Williams Jr. made a bad joke about Obama that invoked Hitler, he was summarily canned from ESPN's Monday Night Football, where he's been doing "Are You Ready for Some Football" intros for years. Even if Louis C.K.'s apology were taken on face value, his insistence on violating Godwin's Law should be cause enough for the media to disdain him, that is, if the media had any standards aside from double ones.

Read more: WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program | NewsBusters.org

Damn thats the mouth of a sailor if I ever seen it.

what the fuck does a monday night football commentating job have to do with a stand-up comedian job?

apples to broken condoms.

Two different celebrities. Both say stupid things, though CK's was far, far worse.

Just like Rush's comments on Fluke paled in comparison to Maher's comments on Palin.

The point is the reactions of the left to each, which was night and day and depended on which side of the political fence they thought the person was on. It's about double standards.

Come on, some thought Boehner should apologize for Rush. No one on the left is even demanding that CK apologize for this, let alone a politician.
Who the heck is this guy? Seriously...are we going to dig up every obscure weird, rude guy now?

He's not obscure just because you personally don't know about him. He has his own TV Show and is a very well known stand-up comedien. His words do actually matter.

Hank has been embraced by the country music community. But Monday Night Football made a decision not to run Hanks music because what he said was stupid. They do have the right, correct? They don't want the controversy.

Louis CK Black doesn't speak for the DNC. But like you think it is funny what Hank said, I think its funny what Louis said about Palin. Unlike Obama, Palin has asked for it.

Now Rush does speak for the GOP. Is this really about what Rush said? Stop trying to find the left equivilant. It doesn't exist. Even Romney didn't disagree with Rush. He just would have used different words.

Who the heck is this guy? Seriously...are we going to dig up every obscure weird, rude guy now?

He's not obscure just because you personally don't know about him. He has his own TV Show and is a very well known stand-up comedien. His words do actually matter.

Sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that Rush is a scumbag. We can't keep going off on tangents with irrelevancies about what some obscure non-political figure said. We need to make sure that the topic stays on the scurrilous conduct of a leading political commentator and power in the Republican Party. That's the bottom line, not trips into fantasyland about non-entities.

Boycott him like you did the Dixie Chicks. :badgrin:

A "retard making c*nt"?

Where are the women on this? Where are NOW? What the hell is wrong with you liberal women that you don't stand up to this shit?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'll take take an old Deanna Carter song and convert it to today..

I burned my bra for what?

BUT you get all over Rush for "slut"?

ETA: Is there a rule on this word? Posting on the fly and did a quick edit, but since Palin will be in the news in the upcoming days, can anyone give me a quick ruling on this word?

what did you do to stand up for it?

I've been a woman's advocate for decades. I was pumping Afghani womens rights while the men were still dancing with the boys.

Don't even attempt to dance with me. I have held steady for years. Want to climb on board with me?

I'll show you how to do it. Seriously, would you like to learn? I have been pro Muslim womensrights for decades now.

We can do this together if we fight for their rights.

Last edited:

Sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that Rush is a scumbag. We can't keep going off on tangents with irrelevancies about what some obscure non-political figure said. We need to make sure that the topic stays on the scurrilous conduct of a leading political commentator and power in the Republican Party. That's the bottom line, not trips into fantasyland about non-entities.

They try to bring up Ed Schultz when Ed viamently apologized and even took himself off the air for a week after he said something stupid.

And the truth is, Rush isn't really sorry. He means what he said. That is what we need to stay focused on. And no doubt Santorum agrees and even Romney said "well, I wouldn't have have chosen those words". He didn't say he disagreed.

They got their Grammy but they are flat broke now. I'd be beating the shit out of Natalie if I was a relative.

What left wingers are buying their albums? Fucking none!!!! That's the funny.

They try to bring up Ed Schultz when Ed viamently apologized and even took himself off the air for a week after he said something stupid.

And the truth is, Rush isn't really sorry. He means what he said. That is what we need to stay focused on. And no doubt Santorum agrees and even Romney said "well, I wouldn't have have chosen those words". He didn't say he disagreed.

Oh bite me.

I get Ed right after Rush out here on the Flag. He was pissed that he had to apologize to Ingrham. SP how do you spell her last name?

Last edited:
on the one hand, rush limbaugh is proudly presented as the No#1 radio "personality". and it is harped on how many listeners he has, and how much money he "earned".

on the other hand, some obscure persons are rounded up to serve in a false equivalency moronity.

like clockwork.

Oh bite me.

I get Ed right after Rush out here on the Flag. He was pissed that he had to apologize to Ingrham. SP how do you spell her last name?

I'll even agree with you on this one. Fine, Ed meant what he said about Laura. And I agree with him. Do you think the voters care? No. But I do think women care if the GOP are attacking their rights and calling them sluts for using birth control. Do you think this could cost you the election? Absolutely.

Ed and Rush both had to apologize. But you and I don't. I agree with Ed on what he said about Ingraham. Do you agree with Rush? I suspect you do. I suspect you do think women who have sex out of marriage are whores and sluts. I don't want you to deny the truth. I always knew you felt this way.

So don't apologize for it. Embrace it. Because your spokesman said it and typically you guys agree with everything he says. If you don't agree, please explain in great detail why they are not sluts. Because I think you believe that shit. :badgrin:

They got their Grammy but they are flat broke now. I'd be beating the shit out of Natalie if I was a relative.

What left wingers are buying their albums? Fucking none!!!! That's the funny.

You got a point there. Country is popular in the dirty south. Not the place to bash Bush, even if it was true that he lied us into that war.

Louis CK says outrageous, disgusting, and hilarious things for a living.

That's his job.

Yes, because calling someone a 'Retard-Making C*nt" is just soo hilarious. People who find that funny, really are pretty demented.

That's his job.

Yes, because calling someone a 'Retard-Making C*nt" is just soo hilarious. People who find that funny, really are pretty demented.

That's a given, but hardly absolves Rush for his comments. As a Rep power broker, he should have known better.

That's his job.

That's a given, but hardly absolves Rush for his comments. As a Rep power broker, he should have known better.

That i can agree with. He should have used better judgement. It wasn't necessary to use the term 'Slut.'

That i can agree with. He should have used better judgement. It wasn't necessary to use the term 'Slut.'
Comparing the two is odd; Williams JR. is more a staple in his area of show business than "Louis C.K."

Forum List

Back