"F**king Retard-Making C*nt"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Ah, the Left's best & brightest. Ya gotta love em...Or do ya?

WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program.

In their March 12 gossip column The Reliable Source, the Washington Post's Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts noted how comedian Louis C.K. on Friday evening canceled his scheduled gig at the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner slated for June 8. Yet in covering the controversy for their article headlined "Too edgy for D.C.'s media," Argetsinger and Roberts tiptoed around the actual words that the liberal comedian used, saying it was "well, about the worst thing you can call a woman."

What's more, the gossip sheet scribes only noted a profane Twitter feed, but failed to note Louis C.K.'s extended tirade on the Opie & Anthony radio program wherein the foul-mouthed comic riffed on Palin's "f**king retard-making c*nt."

Last summer, Louis C.K. issued a half-hearted apology for his foul Twitter tirade, taking back some of what he tweeted but overall defending his comedy by insisting that:

I have said many indefensible things onstage. It’s fucking comedy. Plus, I do believe if she got elected, she’d really Hitler up the place.

Of course, when Hank Williams Jr. made a bad joke about Obama that invoked Hitler, he was summarily canned from ESPN's Monday Night Football, where he's been doing "Are You Ready for Some Football" intros for years. Even if Louis C.K.'s apology were taken on face value, his insistence on violating Godwin's Law should be cause enough for the media to disdain him, that is, if the media had any standards aside from double ones.

Read more: WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program | NewsBusters.org

Who?

So what?

I sure hope he is never aired on Monday Night Football, (or has a nationally syndicated r3 hour per day radio show that millions of Demcrats listen to to get their talking point feed to them).

Dropping out or kicked out? Seems he may have already gotten his punishment or would bringing that up be stepping on your line?!?! :eusa_eh:

WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program.

In their March 12 gossip column The Reliable Source, the Washington Post's Amy Argetsinger and Roxanne Roberts noted how comedian Louis C.K. on Friday evening canceled his scheduled gig at the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner slated for June 8. Yet in covering the controversy for their article headlined "Too edgy for D.C.'s media," Argetsinger and Roberts tiptoed around the actual words that the liberal comedian used, saying it was "well, about the worst thing you can call a woman."

What's more, the gossip sheet scribes only noted a profane Twitter feed, but failed to note Louis C.K.'s extended tirade on the Opie & Anthony radio program wherein the foul-mouthed comic riffed on Palin's "f**king retard-making c*nt."

Last summer, Louis C.K. issued a half-hearted apology for his foul Twitter tirade, taking back some of what he tweeted but overall defending his comedy by insisting that:

I have said many indefensible things onstage. It’s fucking comedy. Plus, I do believe if she got elected, she’d really Hitler up the place.

Of course, when Hank Williams Jr. made a bad joke about Obama that invoked Hitler, he was summarily canned from ESPN's Monday Night Football, where he's been doing "Are You Ready for Some Football" intros for years. Even if Louis C.K.'s apology were taken on face value, his insistence on violating Godwin's Law should be cause enough for the media to disdain him, that is, if the media had any standards aside from double ones.

Read more: WashPost Notes Louis C.K. Dropping Out of RTCA Dinner, Omits Foul 'Retard-Making C*nt' Comment on Radio Program | NewsBusters.org

The double standard is alive and well. And Rush asks if Fluke is a slut for wanting others to pay for her contraceptives so she can have sex and gets raked over the coals. This guy says the worst thing imaginable and even includes an innocent baby in his remarks and the left yawns.

what the fuck does a monday night football commentating job have to do with a stand-up comedian job?

apples to broken condoms.

what the fuck does a monday night football commentating job have to do with a stand-up comedian job?

Two different celebrities. Both say stupid things, though CK's was far, far worse.

Just like Rush's comments on Fluke paled in comparison to Maher's comments on Palin.

The point is the reactions of the left to each, which was night and day and depended on which side of the political fence they thought the person was on. It's about double standards.

Come on, some thought Boehner should apologize for Rush. No one on the left is even demanding that CK apologize for this, let alone a politician.

Last edited:

Two different celebrities. Both say stupid things, though CK's was far, far worse.

Just like Rush's comments on Fluke paled in comparison to Maher's comments on Palin.

The point is the reactions of the left to each, which was night and day and depended on which side of the political fence they thought the person was on. It's about double standards.

Come on, some thought Boehner should apologize for Rush. No one on the left is even demanding that CK apologize for this, let alone a politician.

I'd love to be a good guy and agree, because I don't ever lie, but I can't agree on this one.

I don't see a double standard, I see disengenuous comparisons that have literally nothing at all to do with each other. Comedians are responsible for themselves - it's good for business to be provocative - and the best ones at it typically are provocative. George Carlin, etc. You know? The ones who gross the most. Nobody in their right minds seeks to hold a fuggin comedian accountable for what they say, seriously. Seriously? Seriously. They joke, for a l-i-v-i-n-g.

The flip side of that coin - the Rush comparison? You're comparing a guy who's invited to speak at a political party's annual dinner, frequents Fox news as a political pundit (Greta has him on all the time), and laid out a platform for the Republican party AT CPAC................................................ to comedians?

I'm sorry. I can't find the genuine connection. I don't see hypocrisy, in this particular case.

And comparing a Monday Night Football job on ESPN to a Comedian, is pretty high in the dishonesty category.

The tone of the entire conversation just needs an adjustment, starting in your own back yard. I would expect to see some senior members of the community here to make a better showing regarding a community standard for dialog here, regardless of what Rush or this CK guy says. It's all protected speech and if the tone and tenor of the national conversation isn't what we would want, the conversation we control is our own. That is where we start. Police up some of the language and name calling in this conversation, on this forum, that is an action, a positive action. When we have people calling each other "ass wipes" and "idiots" and such and then in the next breath complaining about this guy or the next guy calling names.... it's just play ground stuff that doesn't help anyone. If we expect a better tone, we have to set it.

Who the heck is this guy? Seriously...are we going to dig up every obscure weird, rude guy now?

Who the heck is this guy? Seriously...are we going to dig up every obscure weird, rude guy now?

He's just a comedian, he used to have a sitcom on HBo.

A "retard making c*nt"?

Where are the women on this? Where are NOW? What the hell is wrong with you liberal women that you don't stand up to this shit?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'll take take an old Deanna Carter song and convert it to today..

I burned my bra for what?

BUT you get all over Rush for "slut"?

ETA: Is there a rule on this word? Posting on the fly and did a quick edit, but since Palin will be in the news in the upcoming days, can anyone give me a quick ruling on this word?

Last edited:

A "retard making c*nt"?

Where are the women on this? Where are NOW? What the hell is wrong with you liberal women that you don't stand up to this shit?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I'll take take an old Deanna Carter song and convert it to today..

I burned my bra for what?

BUT you get all over Rush for "slut"?

ETA: Is there a rule on this word? Posting on the fly and did a quick edit, but since Palin will be in the news in the upcoming days, can anyone give me a quick ruling on this word?

what did you do to stand up for it?

Probably not much, since the people found Dennis Miller's rants pretty boring.

Forum List

Back