F**k Trump t shirt wearer says he is fighting institutional racism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Proud #Resistance member Andy Ternay was asked to leave a restaurant in Richardson, Texas for wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the words “FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK YOU FOR VOTING FOR HIM.”

“Fuck Trump” T-Shirt Wearer Says He is Fighting Institutional Racism

This is how TARDS fight back lmfao............
When you get really good, you can pick out a TARD just by looking at them. They all have the same features, looks whatever you want to call them. They're easy to pick out a mile down the road. It's called reading body language and these idiots can't hide it F... Trump t shirt or not.

He needs to spend some time in a negro neighborhood

Proud #Resistance member Andy Ternay was asked to leave a restaurant in Richardson, Texas for wearing a t-shirt emblazoned with the words “FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK YOU FOR VOTING FOR HIM.”

When you get really good, you can pick out a TARD just by looking at them. They all have the same features, looks whatever you want to call them. They're easy to pick out a mile down the road. It's called reading body language and these idiots can't hide it F... Trump t shirt or not.

Hahaha...good shit.
So a filthy white trash LefTard makes a complete ass of himself in public, gets thrown out of a restaurant and now a desperate negro is unemployed...Now that there folks in doing it LefTard style....”I’ll show you, watch me fuck myself over.”

You know, if his shirt simply said "Fuck Trump", I'd be okay with that.

However, the shirt goes on to say "and fuck you for voting for him". That is the part I have a problem with, because the person wearing the shirt has no idea of who the people reading the shirt voted for.

Sounds like he needs to be institutionalized, there he can “fight racism” in a padded room.

I just looked at the photo and have to say on this point about his looks I have to disagree with you. This is solely based on an IT guy that I worked along side with (Dave) before my retirement and his resemblance to the guy in the photo is somewhat striking. Dave and I would have political discussions and while I'm pretty much a middle of the road guy, Dave's dad was a "Bircher" and what's the saying, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree?

Have to immensely thank-you MindWars. I'm going to copy and paste the photo, e-mail it to him, and ask him what happened? He'll get a kick out of it. Oh, thought of some folks I can ".cc", it'll be great.

There is no institutional racism
There is institutional support for making bad life choices and there is excuse making for the consequences thereof including "institutional racism"

However, the shirt goes on to say "and fuck you for voting for him". That is the part I have a problem with, because the person wearing the shirt has no idea of who the people reading the shirt voted for.
Amen to this. Its like the guy is blaming every last person who comes into his presence when he doesn't know who they voted for if they even voted for at all. I know a few people who didn't vote.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Amen to this. Its like the guy is blaming every last person who comes into his presence when he doesn't know who they voted for if they even voted for at all. I know a few people who didn't vote.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Actually, I thought of another way the shirt could read that I'd be okay with, and yeah, it calls out the Trumpkins.....................

"Fuck Trump, and fuck you if you voted for him."

IMHO, we should be very patient with Mr. Ternay.

As he (or his family & .friends) have more experiences in life, there is a very good possibility that he will modify his views.

Criticizing people never changes them.

Only brutal reality does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back