Cops Called Over Anti Trump T-Shirt. Could Not Do Anything About It

Pretty funny seeing the Regressive Left here pretending to be freedom of expression-loving liberals when it comes to this guy's shirt.

Say something they don't like and they'll try to destroy you. Try to say it on campus and they'll shut you down. That isn't liberal.

Real liberals believe in freedom of expression at all times, not just when they agree with you.

This guy is a hateful asshole. But there's nothing illegal about being a hateful asshole.

I wouldnt have let that vulgar shirt into my store in the first place.
What a disrespect for society. He is definitely a deplorable.
I assume then that you have a consistent policy banning all political expression and/or profanity that is applied equally to all?
There are two separate issues here. The people who are agreeing with me are the people who usually call me names, so I'm guessing they're supportive because I don't agree with a Fuck Trump t-shirt. I just think it's entirely inappropriate to wear a Fuck anything shirt in public.
You're probably right about TN though. He'd love him a Fuck Hillary shirt--with pictures.
I was just about to winner this, and then you went into bitch mode..
I dont condone cuss words in public. Its like you didnt even read my post. I shouldnt expect much from you though, so the surprise is on me :/

The word "Fuck" is vulgar, but the scores of ladies on prime time television accusing Trump of "sexual harassment" are not?

How to explain the discrepancy?
I've not seen that, but I'm pretty limited as to what I watch on "prime time" tv, I guess. Do they cuss a lot as they discuss it?

I assume then that you have a consistent policy banning all political expression and/or profanity that is applied equally to all?
There are two separate issues here. The people who are agreeing with me are the people who usually call me names, so I'm guessing they're supportive because I don't agree with a Fuck Trump t-shirt. I just think it's entirely inappropriate to wear a Fuck anything shirt in public.
You're probably right about TN though. He'd love him a Fuck Hillary shirt--with pictures.
I was just about to winner this, and then you went into bitch mode..
I dont condone cuss words in public. Its like you didnt even read my post. I shouldnt expect much from you though, so the surprise is on me :/
Sorry TN. No, really. From all your wise cracking and vulgar language, I guessed you'd think it was funny.

Meaning liberals take the Constitution seriously, free speech means free speech.
No, meaning they have no class and do really stupid things (like wearing a shirt with vulgarities printed on it).

Snowflake conservatives think it means free speech except when it makes them a little uncomfortable.
No, it's liberals who want to outlaw everything they don't like, including speech.

Free speech also means anyone in the store could speak their mind about this guy's free speech demonstration as well. What it doesn't mean is the government can rush in in a uniform and shut the guy up.
I never said otherwise, idiot.

When you wear a shirt like that in public, you're exposing every kid who is old enough to sound out words to the F word. There are still some parents who don't want their kids using that word as normal vocab. So I wouldn't want him wearing it in my store, either. I don't know if I could have done anything about it, but he would have heard about it from me, and hopefully it would have pissed him off enough to get him to leave.
Kick his ass out. If he dont leave, call the cops. Our institutional discrimination laws dont cover vulgar tshirts lol

Actually his right to wear that shirt is Constitutionally protected, and upheld by SCOTUS. Neither the store owner that entered into a legally binding contract with him by serving him and taking his money, nor the police can do anything about it. If that police officer would have in any way detained him, would have opened the city up to a suit that he would have prevailed.

When you wear a shirt like that in public, you're exposing every kid who is old enough to sound out words to the F word. There are still some parents who don't want their kids using that word as normal vocab. So I wouldn't want him wearing it in my store, either. I don't know if I could have done anything about it, but he would have heard about it from me, and hopefully it would have pissed him off enough to get him to leave.
Kick his ass out. If he dont leave, call the cops. Our institutional discrimination laws dont cover vulgar tshirts lol

Actually his right to wear that shirt is Constitutionally protected, and upheld by SCOTUS. Neither the store owner that entered into a legally binding contract with him by serving him and taking his money, nor the police can do anything about it. If that police officer would have in any way detained him, would have opened the city up to a suit that he would have prevailed.
Owners can kick customers out for offensive clothing, or lack thereof.
I didnt say it was illegal or anything. But nice "gotcha" anyways :dunno:

Boy, times sure have changed. I remember when we snuck Lady Chatterly's Lover around in class and had bookmarks in the dirty parts.

This story made my day. Trump snowflakes have a meltdown and the guy in the shirt walks because he knows the law.

The Police Were Called Over Man’s Anti-Trump T-Shirt; His Response Is Perfect

t-shirt.jpg

Garland, Texas resident Andy Ternay had quite a day over the weekend and it was all over this t-shirt which reads, “F*ck Trump — and f*ck you for voting for him.” The back of the t-shirt reads,“FUCK THE RACIST ALT-RIGHT.” Ternay was at a First Watch cafe with his partner Mary Ann when a manager approached him to say that customers “were very distressed” by his t-shirt and that “children might see it.” Mr. Ternay detailed what took place in a Facebook post that has gone viral.

They finally left....and then.........

Ternay got into his car and started to leave when the Richardson police suddenly pulled up.

“I stop the car and ask the officer if she is there over a t-shirt,” he writes. “She affirms this to be true and asks my name which I respectfully decline to give; she starts in on the shirt – whereupon I cite Cohen v. California, 1971, in which the Supreme Court upheld the right to wear a T-shirt saying: FUCK THE DRAFT.”

The officer just looked at Ternay and said, ‘Just leave, okay?’
Why are democrats such snowflakes? He just couldn't handle the election results so he has to throw a tantrum everywhere he goes. You guys are fucking weird, man.

The word "Fuck" is vulgar, but the scores of ladies on prime time television accusing Trump of "sexual harassment" are not?

How to explain the discrepancy?
I've not seen that, but I'm pretty limited as to what I watch on "prime time" tv, I guess. Do they cuss a lot as they discuss it?

the mainstream networks cussed like drunken sailors for about a week while "reporting" on the the alleged shithole comments.

This story made my day. Trump snowflakes have a meltdown and the guy in the shirt walks because he knows the law.

t-shirt.jpg

Garland, Texas resident Andy Ternay had quite a day over the weekend and it was all over this t-shirt which reads, “F*ck Trump — and f*ck you for voting for him.” The back of the t-shirt reads,“FUCK THE RACIST ALT-RIGHT.” Ternay was at a First Watch cafe with his partner Mary Ann when a manager approached him to say that customers “were very distressed” by his t-shirt and that “children might see it.” Mr. Ternay detailed what took place in a Facebook post that has gone viral.

Ternay got into his car and started to leave when the Richardson police suddenly pulled up.

“I stop the car and ask the officer if she is there over a t-shirt,” he writes. “She affirms this to be true and asks my name which I respectfully decline to give; she starts in on the shirt – whereupon I cite Cohen v. California, 1971, in which the Supreme Court upheld the right to wear a T-shirt saying: FUCK THE DRAFT.”

That guy is as stupid as you. There are legit laws prohibiting displays of profanity.

t-shirt.jpg

That guy is as stupid as you. There are legit laws prohibiting displays of profanity.
upload_2018-2-13_15-39-58.jpeg
about those laws. And by the way, I never said that the shirt was appropriate or a good idea. I just did this to get you guys all riled up:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031::bigboy:

To me, if the guy can't show any respect, he shouldn't go expecting any in return then. If he doesn't like people firing back at him should they do so, he shouldn't have shown them how to play the game in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"The police were called."

Enough already.

Such gratuitous use of the passive voice is a code phrase meaning that some "gentleman" disrespected a "lady" in some respect, willfully and intentionally failed to take off his hat or open tbe door for her or something like that, which is a felony in such a red-light district.

Such passive femininity is an ironclad defense against making a false police report, while the male, fuck, is such an arsehole for wearing a shirt like that he's lucky not to get himself on the registered sex offender list for wearing it.

Fuck, the police were called, don't you get it already?

t-shirt.jpg

they're such whiny little autocratic beatches.

"The police were called."

Enough already.

Such gratuitous use of the passive voice is a code phrase meaning that some "gentleman" disrespected a "lady" in some respect, willfully and intentionally failed to take off his hat or open tbe door for her or something like that, which is a felony in such a red-light district.

Such passive femininity is an ironclad defense against making a false police report, while the male, fuck, is such an arsehole for wearing a shirt like that he's lucky not to get himself on the registered sex offender list for wearing it.

Fuck, the police were called, don't you get it already?

what are you blathering about?

Forum List

Back