Cops Called Over Anti Trump T-Shirt. Could Not Do Anything About It

TheProgressivePatriot

I do not need links to "progressive" pics on the Internet, nor do I find them funny or entertaining. Like most liberals, you are a vicious proponent of America's notorious, shocking, shameless red-light district.

I do not care so much about the open immorality as I do about the innocent victims who are sacrificed to feed the uncontrollable lust of those who patronize such a district, bending and distorting every law of mankind in favor of their lust, and against those whom the law is intended to protect.

The word "Fuck" is vulgar, but the scores of ladies on prime time television accusing Trump of "sexual harassment" are not?

How to explain the discrepancy?
I've not seen that, but I'm pretty limited as to what I watch on "prime time" tv, I guess. Do they cuss a lot as they discuss it?

the mainstream networks cussed like drunken sailors for about a week while "reporting" on the the alleged shithole comments.
I'm aware of that. They have also been televising protester signs saying Fuck Trump. What's your point?

I wouldnt have let that vulgar shirt into my store in the first place.
What a disrespect for society. He is definitely a deplorable.
When you wear a shirt like that in public, you're exposing every kid who is old enough to sound out words to the F word. There are still some parents who don't want their kids using that word as normal vocab. So I wouldn't want him wearing it in my store, either. I don't know if I could have done anything about it, but he would have heard about it from me, and hopefully it would have pissed him off enough to get him to leave.
Kick his ass out. If he dont leave, call the cops. Our institutional discrimination laws dont cover vulgar tshirts lol

Actually his right to wear that shirt is Constitutionally protected, and upheld by SCOTUS. Neither the store owner that entered into a legally binding contract with him by serving him and taking his money, nor the police can do anything about it. If that police officer would have in any way detained him, would have opened the city up to a suit that he would have prevailed.
The store owner could certainly tell him to leave. If he doesn't, than arresting him is entirely appropriate.

I assume then that you have a consistent policy banning all political expression and/or profanity that is applied equally to all?
The shirt is inappropriate to be seen by children who are all around the country being sexually molested by homosexuals on a daily basis........especially by same sex married couples with adopted kids.
YOU Sir are inappropriate and should not be around kids.
I'm a moral conservative Christian who teaches the dangers of the degenerate entity known as the homosexual and the health dangers they inflict on traditional communities across America.
th
th

If he had an Obama shirt you'd want one. Typical hypocrite.
Wanting one and wearing it in PUBLIC is a different matter. I would not wear curse words on my body in public. Its disrespectful to everyone.
Im a very considerate person IRL

Except for the shirt your Mom disposed of.

The ability to wear something that isn't 'right' makes us NOT Russia.
It wasnt cussing. I was also 16. I am a man now, cupcake.
I dont want it to be illegal. I have stated that already. I just think its inconsiderate and disrespectful.

Inconsiderate and disrespectful are both personal views. Noted.

If he had an Obama shirt you'd want one. Typical hypocrite.
Wanting one and wearing it in PUBLIC is a different matter. I would not wear curse words on my body in public. Its disrespectful to everyone.
Im a very considerate person IRL

Except for the shirt your Mom disposed of.

The ability to wear something that isn't 'right' makes us NOT Russia.
It wasnt cussing. I was also 16. I am a man now, cupcake.
I dont want it to be illegal. I have stated that already. I just think its inconsiderate and disrespectful.

Inconsiderate and disrespectful are both personal views. Noted.
Of course they are. Thats why i would have kicked his disrespectful asd out

Forum List

Back