F**k Trump t shirt wearer says he is fighting institutional racism

You know, if his shirt simply said "Fuck Trump", I'd be okay with that.

However, the shirt goes on to say "and fuck you for voting for him". That is the part I have a problem with, because the person wearing the shirt has no idea of who the people reading the shirt voted for.
Why would you want to wear a shirt in public that had the f word on it? Only a selfish prick would. You have little kids reading it, I guess liberals don't care.

upload_2018-2-13_9-53-9.png

However, the shirt goes on to say "and fuck you for voting for him". That is the part I have a problem with, because the person wearing the shirt has no idea of who the people reading the shirt voted for.
Why would you want to wear a shirt in public that had the f word on it? Only a selfish prick would. You have little kids reading it, I guess liberals don't care.

Hey, during Jr.'s last term, I was so disgusted with him that I had a "Fuck Bush" sticker on the back of my Harley.

Hey, during Jr.'s last term, I was so disgusted with him that I had a "Fuck Bush" sticker on the back of my Harley.
Classy

Forum List

Back