Cops Called Over Anti Trump T-Shirt. Could Not Do Anything About It

This story made my day. Trump snowflakes have a meltdown and the guy in the shirt walks because he knows the law.

The Police Were Called Over Man’s Anti-Trump T-Shirt; His Response Is Perfect

t-shirt.jpg

Garland, Texas resident Andy Ternay had quite a day over the weekend and it was all over this t-shirt which reads, “F*ck Trump — and f*ck you for voting for him.” The back of the t-shirt reads,“FUCK THE RACIST ALT-RIGHT.” Ternay was at a First Watch cafe with his partner Mary Ann when a manager approached him to say that customers “were very distressed” by his t-shirt and that “children might see it.” Mr. Ternay detailed what took place in a Facebook post that has gone viral.

They finally left....and then.........

Ternay got into his car and started to leave when the Richardson police suddenly pulled up.

“I stop the car and ask the officer if she is there over a t-shirt,” he writes. “She affirms this to be true and asks my name which I respectfully decline to give; she starts in on the shirt – whereupon I cite Cohen v. California, 1971, in which the Supreme Court upheld the right to wear a T-shirt saying: FUCK THE DRAFT.”

The officer just looked at Ternay and said, ‘Just leave, okay?’

I wouldnt have let that vulgar shirt into my store in the first place.
What a disrespect for society. He is definitely a deplorable.

When you wear a shirt like that in public, you're exposing every kid who is old enough to sound out words to the F word. There are still some parents who don't want their kids using that word as normal vocab. So I wouldn't want him wearing it in my store, either. I don't know if I could have done anything about it, but he would have heard about it from me, and hopefully it would have pissed him off enough to get him to leave.

When you wear a shirt like that in public, you're exposing every kid who is old enough to sound out words to the F word. There are still some parents who don't want their kids using that word as normal vocab. So I wouldn't want him wearing it in my store, either. I don't know if I could have done anything about it, but he would have heard about it from me, and hopefully it would have pissed him off enough to get him to leave.
Kick his ass out. If he dont leave, call the cops. Our institutional discrimination laws dont cover vulgar tshirts lol

Someone literally called the Fashion Police. Too funny.

The guy looks exactly like the kind of half crazy dude that would wear a shirt like that to the grocery store.
Inappropriate, verbally aggressive and an all around pain in the ass. They come in both flavors, though. Dem and Repub. That's not my point.

I wouldnt have let that vulgar shirt into my store in the first place. What a disrespect for society. He is definitely a deplorable.
It really is amazing to me how many people are every bit as hateful as those they accuse of being hateful. This guy doesn't care if kids see his shirt.

There is no way to communicate with people like this, in person or on a message board. If I had a child with me, I'd point out that this is what they DON'T want to be. Freedom of expression is good like that, it points out the crazies.

Two things...

1) The OP would be singing a completely different tune had the shirt said Fuck Obama...the thread title would be quite different, as would his attitude.
2) The guy is a moron. Who the message is pointed at, matters not, what matters is that a grown ass man is walking around with FUCK emblazoned on the front and back. And for that, he is an ass clown.

I wouldnt have let that vulgar shirt into my store in the first place. What a disrespect for society. He is definitely a deplorable.
It really is amazing to me how many people are every bit as hateful as those they accuse of being hateful. This guy doesn't care if kids see his shirt.

There is no way to communicate with people like this, in person or on a message board. If I had a child with me, I'd point out that this is what they DON'T want to be. Freedom of expression is good like that, it points out the crazies.
I learned the F word in first grade, but I didn't have a clue what it meant and I got told not to use it and back then hardly anyone in my world, grown or not, used it. Ever. Maybe it's too late and the F word is out of the bag, but I don't think kids need the responsibility of sifting out the haters. How about setting an example of civility?

Two things...

1) The OP would be singing a completely different tune had the shirt said Fuck Obama...the thread title would be quite different, as would his attitude.
2) The guy is a moron. Who the message is pointed at, matters not, what matters is that a grown ass man is walking around with FUCK emblazoned on the front and back. And for that, he is an ass clown.
A t-shirt saying "Fuck Obama" would be just as legal.

Yep, and the word "racist" would no doubt show up several times on the thread.

Hate is always acceptable when "my" side does it. No standards. There's always an excuse.

Ugly. Too many people behaving like children, too many people enabling them.

Let's be real: People that wear swears on their clothing out in public are trashy.

I learned the F word in first grade, but I didn't have a clue what it meant and I got told not to use it and back then hardly anyone in my world, grown or not, used it. Ever. Maybe it's too late and the F word is out of the bag, but I don't think kids need the responsibility of sifting out the haters. How about setting an example of civility?
I don't know that civility will ever again be a priority at this point.

Let's be real: People that wear swears on their clothing out in public are trashy.
When i was 16 or 17 i brought home a shirt from spencers that said "drunk chicks love me"
After i showed my mom that one time, i never saw it again. "not in my house!"
lol

When i was 16 or 17 i brought home a shirt from spencers that said "drunk chicks love me"
lol
I think mothers, futile as it may be, will continue to try and hold the line.

lol

I've got a t-shirt that friends bought me years ago that shows a fist with a lit cigarette that makes it seem to be giving the finger, with the caption "I smoke... so fuck off!" :) I haven't smoked for a few years now, so I don't really wear the shirt anymore. :lol:

Every unnerved lib should be forced to wear that shirt so we all can see who they are...like a progressive uniform...they can have dress pinks with vagina hats for parades....this may be a good thing...parents will be able to see freaked out aging hippy teachers before sending their kids to school and libtard politicians will be exposed and on display for all to recognize... no more hiding the new liberal progressive uniforms are here...

Forum List

Back