F-15 vs. AR-15? Bet on the Guys With the Guns

They had many of the weapons you say will make defeating them impossible, yet they defeated them....Ditto the Afghans against not one, but two "superpowers".

You're an historical illiterate, to go with being a fucking buffoon.
Arms supplied by Russia and China, dope.
Who’s your benefactor?

We all saw what happened when a tyrannical government cynically stole an election. The armed defenders of liberty did this by the power of the 2A.

View attachment 784250
So, exactly what happened ? The left proceeded to win two run off states ? Trump lost by 10 million when he lost by three million before ?

Don’t be ridiculous. Human relationships be damned; in the military and police, even locally, you do your job or you lose your job, income, healthcare and retirement. Hundreds of insurrectionists have been indicted and many incarcerated and /or fined. .
Including at least one active LEO.

It’s your war, not mine. Personally, those of us who have served in the military know what a “piece of shit” you make believe military wannabes are.
Veterans also understand clearly what “ all enemies, foreign and domestic” actually means.

Obvious, you have no retort. All that shit is gone when you engage in terrorism. You are just bullshitting because there has never been one of your militia units try to take on the well regulated organized military with any success what so ever.
So you’re bloviating and blowing smoke.
You're *ahem* ass-u-ming that the troops would ignore posse comitatus, and wouldn't desert en masse.

You seriously aren't very bright....Exactly the knd of sub-moron who won't last a couple weeks when the grid goes offline.

You're *ahem* ass-u-ming that the troops would ignore posse comitatus, and wouldn't desert en masse.

You seriously aren't very bright....Exactly the knd of sub-moron who won't last a couple weeks when the grid goes offline.
So, you think the military is no better then the Russians. Nope, foolish. If you’re shooting at them, they will shoot back, in ways you never dreamed of. You will all surrender, then go to jail after a speeded trial.

Oh, so you’re shooting at them and hiding behind the family. That’s a plan of an asshole.
Nobody has to be hiding behind civilians for them to get killed in battles, sub-imbecile....It's what happens in modern combined arms warfare.

You obviously don't know the history and vicissitudes of modern warfare....It's also clear that you've been lying about being in the military.

I was responding to the idea that you don’t need to defeat a centralized govt. to win a war.
I did not say that. I said that in international wars the US government needs to defeat another government. This can be done without actually occupying anything though it normally takes occupation in some areas to do so. However, in order for the government to win against its own people they, by definition, must occupy that land because it is not just winning that is the point. It is long term control. We see how a government that is not liked finds themselves in an untenable situation when they try and control that territory.

That is a key difference in normal wars vs. a civil war.
Just occupying enough land doesn’t cut it. If we’re talking about a civil war, it’s not like ours. Each side was pretty much self sufficient. Now, the economy of every state is interrelated to every other. Imagine what would happen to Florida if the snow birds boycotted them if an insurrection started there. They, the revolutionists can occupy all the localized communities they want, they can’t survive.
Revolutionaries do not, again by definition, occupy anything. They are from the people that are already there. You seem to think revolutions have any resemblance with a standard government or organization. They are not. What happens to Florida is irrelevant as the people of Florida do not simply vanish. They are still there. And the worse the situation gets, the STRONGER the insurrection becomes.

Remember I was clear at the onset, a revolution intrinsically requires significant if not pluralistic support unless they get help a significant amount of help from an external source. This is why revolution is just flat impossible as long as we retain the right to vote and the right to speak.

So, you think the military is no better then the Russians. Nope, foolish. If you’re shooting at them, they will shoot back, in ways you never dreamed of. You will all surrender, then go to jail after a speeded trial.
I think that human nature is what it is...Thousands of troops being ordered to kill their fellow countrymen would desert en masse.

I did not say that. I said that in international wars the US government needs to defeat another government. This can be done without actually occupying anything though it normally takes occupation in some areas to do so. However, in order for the government to win against its own people they, by definition, must occupy that land because it is not just winning that is the point. It is long term control. We see how a government that is not liked finds themselves in an untenable situation when they try and control that territory.

That is a key difference in normal wars vs. a civil war.

Revolutionaries do not, again by definition, occupy anything. They are from the people that are already there. You seem to think revolutions have any resemblance with a standard government or organization. They are not. What happens to Florida is irrelevant as the people of Florida do not simply vanish. They are still there. And the worse the situation gets, the STRONGER the insurrection becomes.

Remember I was clear at the onset, a revolution intrinsically requires significant if not pluralistic support unless they get help a significant amount of help from an external source. This is why revolution is just flat impossible as long as we retain the right to vote and the right to speak.
The dude is clearly an unhinged lunatic, with no understanding of internal revolts work.

This is exactly what we thought when going into Iraq. It is exactly what we thought going into Afghanistan. Both instances they offered almost no real resistance to our troops but in the end we left.

Control, which is what is necessary for a government to quell an insurrection, requires a lot more than simply shooting.

Forum List

Back