Extreme weather events that show AGW

Yet another thread we are seeing the religion get pwned

Which is why they are profoundly ignorant of published science that has destroyed the silly AGW conjecture. They worship the following fallacies and irrational premises:

Consensus,
Authority,
Qualification,
Proper peer reviewing publishers,
Confirmation Bias based on unverified models,
Allergic to the concept of The Scientific Method,

and more.

The AGW conjecture is composed of TWO parts:

The very small warm forcing effect of CO2 molecules.

This part in broad agreement with Skeptics and Alarmists, but really with a low per doubling sensitivity, with most of the warm forcing already played out.

The Positive Feedback loop

This part is based on the unverified realm of play station 110 far into the future climate modeling scenarios. The past 500 Million years has no evidence of such a dominant positive Loop existing.

Alarmists/warmists and their brain addled few warmist scientists chase this fairy tale to the point of mental illness stupidity. It has NEVER existed outside of models. It is a FANTASY!

There will be no huge warming in the pipeline future, because CO2 has a very tiny warm forcing effect, most of it already filled up.

Where is the science mattering in the real world?

margaritaville......:desk:

Nibblin' on sponge cake,

watchin' the sun bake;

All those deniers addicted to oil

Sucking the CO , and Big oil BS

Tempers in Congress begining to boil

Wasted away in the Oilocracy

Claiming all alt energy shill gain

Same folks claim middle east is insane

But I know my addiction ain't changed

Some think it's treason, Redfords lost reason

With all his tar sands spillage ado

I liked him as sundance, so i gave him a chance

But wonder if he's got the slightest of clues.

Wasted away again in Oilocracy,

Searchin' through those kocktopus vaults.

Some people claim them cannuck pipelines ashame

But I know..... it's my SUV's fault.

I love when they flip flop,

and claim we're all on top

Tell us the troops will be coming back home.

But there's crude in the pipeline,

And soon it will refine

That dark brown concoction that helps me drive on.

Listening to them oilman explain

Some people claim climate change is their blame

But I know ......it's all just a game

Yes i know..... it's all just a game

~S~

You forget your Coffee today?

Once again I will pose the question I have many times in this forum..... and that is yet to be answered by a single climate crusader.

Links please!!!!:bigboy:

I see that a science and data free reply to your challenge has showed up.

He thinks we are brainwashed by "big Oil", a worn out bromide which avoids having to discuss the evidence.

Really sad for warmists to be so taken in by bogus AGW babble.

Which is why they are profoundly ignorant of published science that has destroyed the silly AGW conjecture. They worship the following fallacies and irrational premises:

Consensus,
Authority,
Qualification,

and more.

This part in broad agreement with Skeptics and Alarmists, but really with a low per doubling sensitivity, with most of the warm forcing already played out.

This part is based on the unverified realm of play station 110 far into the future climate modeling scenarios. The past 500 Million years has no evidence of such a dominant positive Loop existing.

Alarmists/warmists and their brain addled few warmist scientists chase this fairy tale to the point of mental illness stupidity. It has NEVER existed outside of models. It is a FANTASY!

There will be no huge warming in the pipeline future, because CO2 has a very tiny warm forcing effect, most of it already filled up.

14 denier claims & how to refute them

~S~

Consensus,
Authority,
Qualification,

and more.

~S~

Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities

Sounds serious!!!!

I look forward to the full support of liberals for a massive expansion of our nuclear reactor fleet.

Consensus,
Authority,
Qualification,

and more.

~S~

The usual garbage is visible in your link, plus a massive omission you didn't even notice.

Consensus and Authority Fallacies are vivid in this sloppy link.

Leaves out credible counterpoints against the claims in your link, example Oreskes and Cook own research claims were damaged by their own omissions.

Leaves out what Dr. Hansen said on the early charts posted in your link, leaves out the obvious changes of temperature trend between the middle and right Hansen charts (it is really obvious that data was manipulated as correctly pointed out by Tony Heller who posted the source evidence behind it).

Predictable irrelevant Funding canards that doesn't prove anything.

Sparky what is the obvious that was COMPLETELY ignored in your link?

The part that really MATTERED, the part that relies on REPRODUCIBLE research. Why did they completely leave that part out?

The part by omission that completely destroys the whole essay in your link.

Surely you can't be that easily taken in by such low level bull crap?

By the way you still haven't addressed my CO2 in two parts. Your bad link doesn't even talk about it.

If you watch science sh

There are now events that can definitely be attributed to man's influence on the climate.

ows you realize how connected everything is and how fragile and thin our atmosphere is.

The more science and facts you know the more you realize republicans are fos

There are the whole of the lectures at the American Geophysical Union's lectures on Youtube. Real scientists explaining their methods, observations, and conclusions for all to see. They are available for the last several years. But our 'Conservatives' would rather listen to people with no education or evidence, as long as it agrees with their pre-conceived ideological fantasies.

Your so called "scientists" used worthless models to create their world of fiction. If you were actually a scientist you could evaluate this for yourself but you are ok with consensus of a group of people who have fooled themselves. They have long ago lost the titles of 'scientists' as they have abandoned the scientific method, principals, and skepticism. They have sold out to be nothing more than political whores looking for their next grant to keep the lie alive by saying what the politicians seeking power want.

Funny how empirical evidence calls them out and you refuse to even look..

Plot-idea.jpg

:bow3:~S~:bow3:

Ok dim bulb...

Post up the relevant science which has EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE to support your position. It must be verifiable and repeatable. Note: Modeling is NOT empirical evidence, it is pure fantasy.

Ask the astronauts who’ve lived out in space and can see we effect the planet negatively. They see the deserts are connected to the amazon.

Everything we do is wrong. Pollute and overfish the oceans, destroy our breathing air, you cons blow my mind. Too bad you are brainwashed by the man.

Consensus,
Authority,
Qualification,

and more.

~S~
To bad that none of your rebuttals are based on facts or reproducible science.

There are now events that can definitely be attributed to man's influence on the climate.

The LINES of "Climate Change", "Weather" and POLLUTION have been blurred, when scientific EVIDENCE shows that the CLIMATE has heated and cooled over the estimated 4 BILLION Years of Earth's history. Those damned Neanthrsal's should have just cooled it with their Dinosaur races, and their SUV's. There is only ONE factor in Earth's weather...that is the SUN. It changes, so does our weather. MAN has ZERO effect. YES he can POLLUTE like no one else, but the PLANET itself heals and corrects...JUST as it MANUFACTURES the "Fossil Fuels" the Left hates, but uses anyway.

The LINES of "Climate Change", "Weather" and POLLUTION have been blurred, when scientific EVIDENCE shows that the CLIMATE has heated and cooled over the estimated 4 BILLION Years of Earth's history. Those damned Neanthrsal's should have just cooled it with their Dinosaur races, and their SUV's. There is only ONE factor in Earth's weather...that is the SUN. It changes, so does our weather. MAN has ZERO effect. YES he can POLLUTE like no one else, but the PLANET itself heals and corrects...JUST as it MANUFACTURES the "Fossil Fuels" the Left hates, but uses anyway.

Hey!! Welcome back!!

margaritaville......:desk:

Nibblin' on sponge cake,

watchin' the sun bake;

All those deniers addicted to oil

Sucking the CO , and Big oil BS

Tempers in Congress begining to boil

Wasted away in the Oilocracy

Claiming all alt energy shill gain

Same folks claim middle east is insane

But I know my addiction ain't changed

Some think it's treason, Redfords lost reason

With all his tar sands spillage ado

I liked him as sundance, so i gave him a chance

But wonder if he's got the slightest of clues.

Searchin' through those kocktopus vaults.

Some people claim them cannuck pipelines ashame

But I know..... it's my SUV's fault.

I love when they flip flop,

and claim we're all on top

Tell us the troops will be coming back home.

But there's crude in the pipeline,

And soon it will refine

That dark brown concoction that helps me drive on.

Listening to them oilman explain

Some people claim climate change is their blame

But I know ......it's all just a game

Yes i know..... it's all just a game

~S~

Actually kind of clever

Hey!! Welcome back!!

Hey, CF! Long time no see. I just had to come back and see what this place had become. Good to see you old friend.

This is incorrect. A planet with a white surface and no atmosphere would have a DRASTICALLY different average temperature than would a black planet with an atmosphere composed of, say, CO2 and water vapor, at the same orbital radius from the same star. The effect of greenhouse gases: slowing the escape of radiated energy to space, raises the equilibrium temperature of the planet. So does the decreased albedo from loss of ice at the poles. The increase of CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere is causing the planet to warm at a rate not seen in millions of years. And it is that RATE which makes it a problem.

Please educate yourself.

Because opposing voices, and opposing research isn't tolerated. That is the hallmark of that scam, and why it isn't true science.
Every major scientific institution in the world agrees that the globe is warming and that Man is the cause. There is no real dissenting research, only a few paid industry shills.

Can you provide a single piece of observed, measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...NO..you can not. That being said, upon what, exactly do you suppose this agreement that man is causing climate change is based? If it isn't observed, measured data, then the only other thing that I can think of that would bring a bunch of natural skeptics together in agreement is money...and lots of it.
Lol, co2 makes the world warmer than it would be without it. Man is adding huge amounts of co2 and other green house gasses to the atmosphere. Poof! Global warming!

Then tell us dupe, why is it so fucking cold, huh?why is it still snowing in many parts of the country?
What do you mean, cold? After all, it was 70 here yesterday. LOL
So it's warm weather where you are, that proves global warm and don't pay attention to the fact that it's snowing in April in other parts of the country. Thanks for being an example of how the scam artists work.

Every major scientific institution in the world agrees that the globe is warming and that Man is the cause. There is no real dissenting research, only a few paid industry shills.

Can you provide a single piece of observed, measured data that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...NO..you can not. That being said, upon what, exactly do you suppose this agreement that man is causing climate change is based? If it isn't observed, measured data, then the only other thing that I can think of that would bring a bunch of natural skeptics together in agreement is money...and lots of it.
Lol, co2 makes the world warmer than it would be without it. Man is adding huge amounts of co2 and other green house gasses to the atmosphere. Poof! Global warming!

Then tell us dupe, why is it so fucking cold, huh?why is it still snowing in many parts of the country?
So it's warm weather where you are, that proves global warm and don't pay attention to the fact that it's snowing in April in other parts of the country. Thanks for being an example of how the scam artists work.
More of an example of how brainwashing can screw a person up.

This is incorrect. A planet with a white surface and no atmosphere would have a DRASTICALLY different average temperature than would a black planet with an atmosphere composed of, say, CO2 and water vapor, at the same orbital radius from the same star. The effect of greenhouse gases: slowing the escape of radiated energy to space, raises the equilibrium temperature of the planet. So does the decreased albedo from loss of ice at the poles. The increase of CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere is causing the planet to warm at a rate not seen in millions of years. And it is that RATE which makes it a problem.

Please educate yourself.

I can only guess that you are unaware of the demonstrable fact that infrared radiation can not warm the air. There are literally millions of hours of observation and commercial application which bear out Angstrom's findings that infrared radiation does not heat the air. Enter engineers and physicists involved in the commercial application of radiant heating.

Here are some of the observations and findings that have come out of that industry.

“Infrared energy travels at the speed of light without heating the air it passes through, the amount of infrared radiation absorbed by carbon dioxide, water vapor and other particles in the air typically is negligible.” …..

“Infrared heating technology by definition does not heat up the air, instead it targets the objects leaving the Oxygen and humidity intact.” …

“These infrared rays pass through the air in the room and start heating any object they hit. These rays, however, do not heat the air of the room or area, making it more comfortable for you.”

So...repeatable, replicable, experimental data by a true top shelf physicist and decades of application data that demonstrates conclusively that infrared radiation does not heat the air. Lets step back to the 19th century just a second and refer to John Tyndal again...regarding his experiments..

“By this mode of experiment it was proved that the self-same molecular arrangement which renders a gas a powerful absorber, renders it in the same degree a powerful radiator—that the atom or molecule which is competent to intercept the calorific waves is in the same degree, competent to generate them. Thus, while the atoms of elementary gases proved themselves unable to emit any sensible amount of radiant heat, the molecules of compound gases were shown to be capable of powerfully disturbing the surrounding ether.”

It doesn't take much looking through the infrared heating industry literature to see that they state explicitly that their product only warms objects...not the air. That is one of their selling points.....being that no energy is wasted heating the air in a room which is an inefficient means of keeping warm.

How infrared panels work

"Infrared heaters, on the other hand, do not warm the air but instead use direct heat, warming the walls as well as all bodies and objects within a room."

Give the Gift of Infrared Comfort to the Hobbyist in Your Family - Mast Heating & Cooling

"The infrared works on the same principle as any other form of radiant heat. The infrared waves warm objects, which in turn give off heat to the surrounding air. It does not warm the air directly."

Infrared heater - Wikipedia

"Because far infrared technology does not heat the air of the room directly, it is important to maximize the exposure of available surfaces"

Radient Heat Explained

"The speed of the heat rays is 186,000 miles per second. These rays do not heat the air directly. The infrared heat rays strike an object such as a person, a building, a table, or the ground and are absorbed by that object, increasing its temperature. The increased temperature of the object will heat air in contact with the object by convection, i.e., by the intimate contact of a thin layer of air to the heated object."

Why Radiant Infrared Tube Heaters in High Bay Aircraft Hangers and Warehouses

"More importantly, by not having to heat the air in order to warm people and objects, heating costs are dramatically reduced."

You Asked: Are Infrared Saunas Healthy?

"Infrared saunas, by contrast, do not heat the air around you. Using electromagnetic radiation, infrared lamps warm your body directly. That may sound freaky or even unsafe, but neonatal beds for newborns have long utilized infrared heating elements to ensure babies are kept warm without being stifled."

http://ag.udel.edu/rec/poultryextension/proceedings2005/Radiant Tube Heaters_ Valco.pdf

"The tube when heated emits infrared rays. These rays travel through the air without heating the air. When these rays strike an object, they agitate the molecules of the object, generating heat. The air is then warmed by conduction and convection from the heated surfaces. "

And on and on and on it goes. Millions of hours of observed evidence that infrared radiation does not warm the air but instead warms solid objects.

The radiative greenhouse effect as described by climate science claims that infrared leaving the surface of the earth is absorbed by so called greenhouse gasses and this absorption causes the air to become warmer..and the more so called greenhouse gasses there are in the air, the warmer it will be.

In a word....bullshit. Infrared does not warm the air...infrared may be absorbed by so called greenhouse gasses, but it is then emitted and moves on to cooler pastures...hard, observed, measured, quantified, repeatable evidence that there is no radiative greenhouse effect.

More of an example of how brainwashing can screw a person up.

Lol, not TOO ironic!

Forum List

Back