Extreme heat events taking place in both summer and winter

A new study shows extreme heat events both in the summer and in the winter are increasing across the US and Canada, while extreme cold events in summer and winter are declining.

Extreme heat increasing in both summer and winter

The increases in record warm temps throughout the year should give deniers cause to pause with claims that temperature data is falsified.
Once again weather becomes climate.

You were trying to come up with evidence that the global temperature datasets had been falsified. So far you have failed completely.
Can`t you ever stick to the truth? I specifically said its the pre-instrumentation data set and there is lots of evidence that you chose to ignore, or as it were for most of it the total lack of evidence that proxies are accurate enough to vindicate the hockey stick. Nobody falsified the emails where Mann was urging everybody else to support his junk "science" and its that same junk science that refuses to publish the raw data....because its junk !
It`s not my problem to disprove this junk science, its Mann`s problem to prove it`s science, not junk.
He says he can tell you within a fraction of a millimeter how wide any of these rings is:
nzdpqmo1ne001.jpg

And you believe him !!! Hahahaha and I am supposed to prove to an idiot like you that it`s not possible....
So why don`t you prove that it is instead of being a total jerk.

Mann is not involved in the production of any of the global datasets you claimed were falsified. Mann, Bradley, Hughes proxy reconstructions have been published and republished. Their citations number in the thousands. That is all the "proof" real science ever gets. He has no requirement to defend himself from the utter bullshit, uninformed accusations of folks like you.

The number of citations doesn't prove it is a good paper at all, since it was conclusively exposed as statistical garbage by exposure on it by McIntire and by the NAS/Wegman reports.

You were trying to come up with evidence that the global temperature datasets had been falsified. So far you have failed completely.
Can`t you ever stick to the truth? I specifically said its the pre-instrumentation data set and there is lots of evidence that you chose to ignore, or as it were for most of it the total lack of evidence that proxies are accurate enough to vindicate the hockey stick. Nobody falsified the emails where Mann was urging everybody else to support his junk "science" and its that same junk science that refuses to publish the raw data....because its junk !
It`s not my problem to disprove this junk science, its Mann`s problem to prove it`s science, not junk.
He says he can tell you within a fraction of a millimeter how wide any of these rings is:
nzdpqmo1ne001.jpg

And you believe him !!! Hahahaha and I am supposed to prove to an idiot like you that it`s not possible....
So why don`t you prove that it is instead of being a total jerk.

Mann is not involved in the production of any of the global datasets you claimed were falsified. Mann, Bradley, Hughes proxy reconstructions have been published and republished. Their citations number in the thousands. That is all the "proof" real science ever gets. He has no requirement to defend himself from the utter bullshit, uninformed accusations of folks like you.
MT.gif

And, still, neither Mann nor Cook have had any involvement in the production of the temperature datasets (GISTEMP, NOAA, HADCRUT, BEST, NMS, JMA) you claimed were all falsified.

If you believe Billy Bob has actually been published in a science journal, you're more stupid than I thought.

If you believe Billy Bob has actually been published in a science journal, you're more stupid than I thought.

And yet, I kick your ass all over this board...if I am stupid, how abysmally unintelligent must you be?

The only ass you kick around this board is your own. You're a complete whack job and everyone here (and I do mean everyone) knows it.

Right...and I am sure that you believe that in your own mind...except that it is you who is routinely left spluttering and name calling whithout the first piece of actual evidence to defend your position. Engage in all the mental masutrbation you like, the evidence of your incompetence is widely scattered across the board.

The evidence that the number of people on the PLANET who share your views on physics (part. radiative heat transfer) can be enumerated on the fingers of one hand, fills the board.

See? The few remaining cultists just keep getting dumber and more hysterical.

We keep pounting out to them how dumb it is to confuse weather with climate, but it doesn't help.
And local with global. None of it makes any difference to the invincibility of their ignorance.

Warmists ignore this reality over and over:
What, this one?

800px-GHCN_Temperature_Stations.png

GHCN_Temperature_Stations.png

And you just proved my point, why are you comparing local weather of 100 years ago with global temperature of today?

This image shows 3,832 records longer than 50 years, 1,656 records longer than 100 years, and 226 records longer than 150 years. The longest record in the collection began in Berlin in 1701 and is still collected in the present day.

And, in the meantime, the climate continues to cool, right? Hey Polar, look at much colder Canada is than normal. LOL

Climate Reanalyzer
GFS is the primary operational model framework underlying U.S.
Do you know what a "model" is?

mod·el
[ˈmädl]
NOUN
a simplified description, especially a mathematical one, of a system or process, to assist calculations and predictions.
"a statistical model used for predicting the survival rates of endangered species"
When are you going to listen, that there are people in the world ready to scam your stupid ass.

Warmists ignore this reality over and over:
What, this one?

800px-GHCN_Temperature_Stations.png

GHCN_Temperature_Stations.png

This is straight from NOAA:

Image994_shadow-1024x977.png
Image995_shadow-1024x979.png

I post DAILY temperature stations for 1900, you post length of record (not necessarily continuous) for "stations" that don't exist in ocean waters. They are misleading you with those ocean "records" since there were no fixed stations out in the ocean waters before 2002.

Try not to be so easily snookered anymore.

So, Tommy, all the scientists who produce and use global temperature data are joined in a massive and perfect conspiracy to falsify data. Is that what you're saying? Because that sounds like it's what you're saying

Forum List

Back