Extreme heat events taking place in both summer and winter

You were trying to come up with evidence that the global temperature datasets had been falsified. So far you have failed completely.
Can`t you ever stick to the truth? I specifically said its the pre-instrumentation data set and there is lots of evidence that you chose to ignore, or as it were for most of it the total lack of evidence that proxies are accurate enough to vindicate the hockey stick. Nobody falsified the emails where Mann was urging everybody else to support his junk "science" and its that same junk science that refuses to publish the raw data....because its junk !
It`s not my problem to disprove this junk science, its Mann`s problem to prove it`s science, not junk.
He says he can tell you within a fraction of a millimeter how wide any of these rings is:
nzdpqmo1ne001.jpg

And you believe him !!! Hahahaha and I am supposed to prove to an idiot like you that it`s not possible....
So why don`t you prove that it is instead of being a total jerk.

Mann is not involved in the production of any of the global datasets you claimed were falsified. Mann, Bradley, Hughes proxy reconstructions have been published and republished. Their citations number in the thousands. That is all the "proof" real science ever gets. He has no requirement to defend himself from the utter bullshit, uninformed accusations of folks like you.

You were trying to come up with evidence that the global temperature datasets had been falsified. So far you have failed completely.
Can`t you ever stick to the truth? I specifically said its the pre-instrumentation data set and there is lots of evidence that you chose to ignore, or as it were for most of it the total lack of evidence that proxies are accurate enough to vindicate the hockey stick. Nobody falsified the emails where Mann was urging everybody else to support his junk "science" and its that same junk science that refuses to publish the raw data....because its junk !
It`s not my problem to disprove this junk science, its Mann`s problem to prove it`s science, not junk.
He says he can tell you within a fraction of a millimeter how wide any of these rings is:
nzdpqmo1ne001.jpg

And you believe him !!! Hahahaha and I am supposed to prove to an idiot like you that it`s not possible....

Mann is not involved in the production of any of the global datasets you claimed were falsified. Mann, Bradley, Hughes proxy reconstructions have been published and republished. Their citations number in the thousands. That is all the "proof" real science ever gets. He has no requirement to defend himself from the utter bullshit, uninformed accusations of folks like you.

Mann falsified data to run around like a drama queen.. Judith destroyed his lying ass in front of Congress and you know it.

Show me, from any source, a temperature climb in Earth's history as rapid as what we are experiencing right now.
Why would I have to show you anything? Show me how you can measure these rings with fractional millimeter accuracy instead of extending the list of things I am supposed to show you. You haven`t shown anything to anybody here except garbage "global average" graphs in order to "show us" that the winters in Canada are milder than ever...and you replied that the phony study was not just about Canada, but Canada and the US.
Hahahaha and in your pea brain that "proved" that Canada was as warm as the "global average" because the US may not have been quite as cold as Canada.
But I am willing to show you how much you have in common with Napoleon complex nitwits.

All of that was done when those works were published. If you want us to believe your claims, you will need to do the same. An unsubstantiated assertion is worth nothing.

nzdpqmo1ne001.jpg

Mann falsified data to run around like a drama queen.. Judith destroyed his lying ass in front of Congress and you know it.

That must be why Mann is a department head and Judith is out of work.

nzdpqmo1ne001.jpg

That must be why Mann is a department head and Judith is out of work.

Because he sucks dick? And she doesn't..

You have two people

Mann a drama queen whore

Judith a real scientist

Who you going to believe crick?

nzdpqmo1ne001.jpg

Their citations number in the thousands. That is all the "proof" real science ever gets
This is getting funnier all the time !!!
These "citations" that number in the thousands is no more than applause from his fan club which is as biased and as deranged as Hollywood. How deranged? Take a good look at yourself !
David Copperfield probably got just as much applause for any one of his tricks as Mann did for his "trick of nature".

Yeah, it is that old, but you know what? When you start the argument then it is found out your argument was based on falsehoods, it is very hard to get any credibility again. Just look at the Lame Stream Media, only you dipshits believe what they say, the rest of the 85% of US citizens wont trust them..

Unfortunately, you have no proof that ANY of it has been falsified. That puts you a very, very, very long ways from proving that ALL of it has been.

Fool you once, shame on them, fool you twice shame on you.

No... It actually goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"
You got it, there could be hope for you yet...

So you never tire of being wrong?

So, more fraud on your part. Why did you think you wouldn't get called out on it?

John L. Casey is a conspiracy crank, not a "NASA scientist".
Those are discussions of the thermosphere -- that is, far out in space-- which has nothing to do with climate at the surface. Only the most pathetic liars pretend it does. Thus, many deniers are pretending it.

Sorry hairball...you just can't win...John Casey worked for both NASA and NOAA and NASA is talking about a mini ice age...lying and gnashing your teeth won't change the fact.

Mann, Bradley, Hughes proxy reconstructions have been published and republished. Their citations number in the thousands.
Because they have idiots in the thousands.... Their work has been shown fraud and you still cite it... just like the rest of the retards.. Do the words "cascade failure" mean anything to you idiots?

All of that was done when those works were published. If you want us to believe your claims, you will need to do the same. An unsubstantiated assertion is worth nothing.
Being published means exactly shit... The peer review by circle jerk is a joke and you know it. Climate-gate exposed the circle jerk of idiots and just how they were silencing real scientists who proved their lies fraudulent and deceptive..

Says the man who will never be published. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about on any topic, do you.

Forum List

Back