Expressions of Femme Power: Never being wrong

HopeandGlory said:
I know women make more cry-for-help attempts than men do - it wasn't ever about being in a contest! I was just using the suicide example as one of the reasons women live longer then men! Sheesh!

Right - but you used the stat 'Men committ suicide more' showing somehow men may be mentally weaker, from my perspective.

I have NEVER claimed I'm oppressed. I live in the UK - we're about as free as you like over here. Have been for quite a while. I don't think of western women as victims nor do I relish the role of victim - who does?

Then why the feel you 'need the right to _________'?

As for your last statement - surely Christians have done a bit of victimisation of their own down through the centuries?

A rough estimate of 10 million people killed during the Witch-hunts and the Inquisition . . . and that's before we even start on the Crusades . . . .

Not even close. Sweety - research the Crusades. Your use of them here shows CLEARLY you do NOT understand their purpose.

:)

Cheers.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I demonize little brown nosing cowards as feminized. :dance:
If I'm a coward, what does that make you?
What I wanna know is, how long until you become gay? Might as well. Women don't get you, and you clearly don't get women.

5stringJeff said:
'Getting ass' is not necessarily intertwined with ethnic homogeneity, racial homogeniety, cultural homogeniety, or perceived common history. It can crystalize around new positive values, around democratic institutions, tolerance, and individual rights. --RWA

w00t!!!1 :D
Indeed. Getting ass can crystalize around new positive values.

:laugh:

dmp said:
Right - but you used the stat 'Men committ suicide more' showing somehow men may be mentally weaker, from my perspective.

Then why the feel you 'need the right to _________'?

Not even close. Sweety - research the Crusades. Your use of them here shows CLEARLY you do NOT understand their purpose.

:)

Cheers.

I've researched the Crusades, thanks. if you think I don't understand their purpose, why don't you explain them to me, Muffin?

HopeandGlory said:
I've researched the Crusades, thanks. if you think I don't understand their purpose, why don't you explain them to me, Muffin?

No. you have NOT. That's clearly shown in how you used them in your comment.

Crusades:

Muslims attacking Christian/Jewish Lands. Europeans swarm in to DEFEND against said attacking Muslims.

(shrug).

GotZoom said:
LMAO!!!

She called you a Muffin.

:rotflmao:
I have this recipe for cappuccino-flavored muffins with a coffe-flavored cream cheese spread. Chocolate chips. SOOOOOO yummy. I like muffins.

mom4 said:
I have this recipe for cappuccino-flavored muffins with a coffe-flavored cream cheese spread. Chocolate chips. SOOOOOO yummy. I like muffins.

Get rid of the cream cheese spread and I'm sold.

mom4 said:
I like muffins.

*wink* We know.

(waiting for the "changing my name to Muffin" post from you know who)

Forum List

Back