Expressions of Femme Power: Never being wrong

rtwngAvngr said:
Im not ambitious. I really don't care. It doesn't mean I'll starve, it just means I'm fine being a loser according the predominant social standard. This society is sick anyway.

Who pee'd in your Wheaties?

rtwngAvngr said:
Im not ambitious. I really don't care. It doesn't mean I'll starve, it just means I'm fine being a loser according the predominant social standard. This society is sick anyway.
What does GOD want you to do with your life?

The ClayTaurus said:
A nice, sly, admission that you believe you're never wrong. Well placed, sir.

No. You're misreading. Im not right in all situations, the deranged femme will attack the person who's right, in all instances where they're arguing and the femme happens to be wrong, and the male right.

I'm just wondering how much femme power is actually just pent up hatred towards specific individuals being projected on an entire gender.

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm just wondering how much femme power is actually just pent up hatred towards specific individuals being projected on an entire gender.

I think it's insecurity. Women hate something about themselves - men do this too - and thus try to hide that wound by being bitches.
:)

rtwngAvngr said:

I can count on one hand the number of women I have met in my entire life that would fit into that description.

Rosey does that to me...so I 'get her back'... :) Jill too. Those bitches NEED a flogging every now and again so they know their place.

GotZoom said:
I can count on one hand the number of women I have met in my entire life that would fit into that description.

People don't often reveal their inner psychological motivations for things. I'm thinking, therefore, your impromptu census is inaccurate.

rtwngAvngr said:
People don't often reveal their inner psychological motivations for things. I'm thinking, therefore, your impromptu census is inaccurate.

Ummm... No it isn't.

I do not claim that it is 100% accurate or scientific.

I made a statement based on my experience.

Just as you have.

GotZoom said:
Ummm... No it isn't.

I do not claim that it is 100% accurate or scientific.

I made a statement based on my experience.

Just as you have.

Ok. SO it's a non generalizable personal experience.

rtwngAvngr said:
Ok. SO it's a non generalizable personal experience.

Gotzoom said:

Looks like a personal experience to me. Notice the use of the words, "I" (twice) and "my."

As to being "nongeneralizable" - that is for you to decide.

You made a statement. I answered based on my experience.

If you are being this anal and argumentitve about this, I can see why certain women may react in a way that you could interpet as "pent up anger."

GotZoom said:
Looks like a personal experience to me. Notice the use of the words, "I" (twice) and "my."

As to being "nongeneralizable" - that is for you to decide.

You made a statement. I answered based on my experience.

If you are being this anal and argumentative about this, I can see why certain women may react in a way that you could interpret as "pent up anger."

Ironic - he's being anal and argumentative about MY being anal w/ his - usage. :)

Forum List

Back