Exposure to leaded gasoline shrank IQ scores for half of U.S. population, study shows

I guess now we know how everyone got so stupid

I am dumb but I am not dumb enough to believe that the older one is the lower their IQ is. Seems like there is a possible age correlation aspect to this getting ignored.

Don't buy this at all. How long was leaded gas around....think the public education system has a stellar history of dumbing down to the point people don't even know what sex they are.

Unleaded fuel was mandated in 74 or 5 no?

I would believe this no problemo. Could you pull up the abstract I'd be interested in seeing the methods and conclusions if you wish

peer reviewed abstract are the best

I'd be interested to see how they weighted DDT and all the other nasty chemicals 50 yrs ago
They didn't, todays studies are rarely reviewed and the desired outcome is the prime consideration when developing the studies parameters.

Don't buy this at all. How long was leaded gas around....think the public education system has a stellar history of dumbing down to the point people don't even know what sex they are.
Amen. Leaded gas was outlawed in 72. Our schools were retooled to to make stupid and lazy people feel good about themselves in 76. Was it the lead or was it the school systems. Looking at our schools today I can easily say our schools are at fault for the total lack of critical thinking skills of our younger generations today. Thats not the younger generations fault its our educational systems. And who created the idiotic curriculums and the idea of participation trophies, car seats for 8 year old kids, and the idea that self reliance and hard work is a bad thing. Oh, its the same group of people who want to trick boys into cutting off their pee pees and pretend to be girls, Its the same group of people who thought if we just handed our economy to the communists in china that they would all want to sing Kumbaya with them and play nice with their teddy bears and flying unicorns. Its the same group of people who control the feckless fool in our White house.

Amen. Leaded gas was outlawed in 72. Our schools were retooled to to make stupid and lazy people feel good about themselves in 76. Was it the lead or was it the school systems. Looking at our schools today I can easily say our schools are at fault for the total lack of critical thinking skills of our younger generations today. Thats not the younger generations fault its our educational systems. And who created the idiotic curriculums and the idea of participation trophies, car seats for 8 year old kids, and the idea that self reliance and hard work is a bad thing. Oh, its the same group of people who want to trick boys into cutting off their pee pees and pretend to be girls, Its the same group of people who thought if we just handed our economy to the communists in china that they would all want to sing Kumbaya with them and play nice with their teddy bears and flying unicorns. Its the same group of people who control the feckless fool in our White house.
Christ Almighty Nick....lolol

Seeing a logical well thought out post like yours is a delight

I don't see it often and is rare for these parts

Would you mind double spacing here and there for the older eyes........Thanky

Unleaded fuel was mandated in 74 or 5 no?

I would believe this no problemo. Could you pull up the abstract I'd be interested in seeing the methods and conclusions if you wish

peer reviewed abstract are the best

I'd be interested to see how they weighted DDT and all the other nasty chemicals 50 yrs ago

The link to the study is in the OP. They did a meta study, no actual primary research on their own.

They estimate a loss of 2.6 IQ per per person affected.

No metric is given for how they arrived at that number though.

Pretty typically poor methodology that has become the norm for " science" these days.

The link to the study is in the OP. They did a meta study, no actual primary research on their own.

They estimate a loss of 2.6 IQ per per person affected.

No metric is given for how they arrived at that number though.

Pretty typically poor methodology that has become the norm for " science" these days.
Well they have proven that women who live near busy roads have a higher statistical incidence of special needs child. I'm sure it is true but to what degree?

Maybe we should ask Dr Fauci for the truth

Forum List

Back