Exposure to leaded gasoline shrank IQ scores for half of U.S. population, study shows

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Well I also grinded lead based paint. I'm screwed.

9c5abbf7b5ad37a536ce3266f5bdb663.png

I guess now we know how everyone got so stupid

Unleaded fuel was mandated in 74 or 5 no?

I would believe this no problemo. Could you pull up the abstract I'd be interested in seeing the methods and conclusions if you wish

peer reviewed abstract are the best

I'd be interested to see how they weighted DDT and all the other nasty chemicals 50 yrs ago

isn't it interesting that for decades, we've not had leaded gasoline; Yet, now, when it is starting to come out that ethanol and other additives to gasoline are doing more harm than leaded gas, a sudden study shows that leaded gasoline is 'harmful'.

I wonder when the world will wake up to the manipulation?

isn't it interesting that for decades, we've not had leaded gasoline? Yet, now, when it is starting to come out that ethanol and other additives to gasoline are doing more harm that leaded gas, a suddenly study showing that leaded gasoline is 'harmful'.

ethanol has always been BS. It mucks up carbs in small engines and makes your engine run hot.

It also increases the feed prices for animals.......Uses as much pollution to make it as it's supposed to save.

But the GREEN FREAKS LOVE IT.

isn't it interesting that for decades, we've not had leaded gasoline; Yet, now, when it is starting to come out that ethanol and other additives to gasoline are doing more harm than leaded gas, a sudden study shows that leaded gasoline is 'harmful'.

Yep. And only you know about it - nobody else. You're smarter than all us sheep.

ethanol has always been BS. It mucks up carbs in small engines and makes your engine run hot.

It also increases the feed prices for animals.......Uses as much pollution to make it as it's supposed to save.

But the GREEN FREAKS LOVE IT.
Is that why Bush and the GOP-led congress created the mandate?

I guess now we know how everyone got so stupid

Why would they publish a study about something that has been outlawed for 40+ years?

Do you know what is lowering the average IQ in the United States?

1647045464528.png

1647045705999.png

El Ponson and Nbuku here.

Forum List

Back