Exposing The Deep State

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Seems to be fewer and fewer lamebrains denying that there is a coterie of career government officials/workers who believe it their right to thwart the will of the people.

Clearly it is the case, and their two enemies are Trump, and the American people.

The latest:

"Judge Demands Interviews With Flynn After Sentencing Memo Raises Questions About the FBI’s Conduct
A sentencing memo released Tuesday night has thrown a kink in the investigation of Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

In the memo issued by Flynn’s attorneys are allegations that the FBI intentionally lied to Flynn about the necessity of having representation during their initial interview as well as an alleged effort to intentionally omit the consequences of lying to FBI agents during what was allegedly made out to be a casual conversation.

Involved in the initial conversations with Flynn were now Former Deputy Director McCabe and former FBI agent Strzok. Both agents have since been fired from the FBI for various improprieties."
Judge Demands Interviews With Flynn After Sentencing Memo Raises Questions About the FBI's Conduct

lb180615c20180615124719.jpg

And all the mainstream media and lefty govt officials have to counter with is “who are you going to believe, our consensus position or what your lying eyes are telling you?” and they will maintain their stranglehold on the sentiments of their enormously large angry political base.

And all the mainstream media and lefty govt officials have to counter with is “who are you going to believe, our consensus position or what your lying eyes are telling you?” and they will maintain their stranglehold on the sentiments of their enormously large angry political base.

I would love to see a longer, more detailed exposition of your view.

This is the best you have?

Hey.....one of the lamebrains tried to post his refutation.....and this is the best he could do.

You must be a government school grad, huh?

For your reading displeasure:

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

Under the Clinton-Obama Axis, the FBI changed its motto from

Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

To the Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria version:
“Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.”

If government school grads had only been taught history they'd recognize how poignant this post is.

Seems to be fewer and fewer lamebrains denying that there is a coterie of career government officials/workers who believe it their right to thwart the will of the people.

Clearly it is the case, and their two enemies are Trump, and the American people.

The latest:

"Judge Demands Interviews With Flynn After Sentencing Memo Raises Questions About the FBI’s Conduct
A sentencing memo released Tuesday night has thrown a kink in the investigation of Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

In the memo issued by Flynn’s attorneys are allegations that the FBI intentionally lied to Flynn about the necessity of having representation during their initial interview as well as an alleged effort to intentionally omit the consequences of lying to FBI agents during what was allegedly made out to be a casual conversation.

Involved in the initial conversations with Flynn were now Former Deputy Director McCabe and former FBI agent Strzok. Both agents have since been fired from the FBI for various improprieties."
Judge Demands Interviews With Flynn After Sentencing Memo Raises Questions About the FBI's Conduct

We are witnessing a hard cold-no shooting (yet) coup d'état go down right before our eyes and on national mainstream and social media. I am ashamed of the stink and sight of it. Seems they may as well just throw the Constitution on the pyre while they're at it, the revolutionary fanatical Left, that is.

Hey.....one of the lamebrains tried to post his refutation.....and this is the best he could do.

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump
Chic, I don't doubt you're sincerity about the deep state. My post was in reference to your reliance upon McCabe possibly telling Flynn that if he brought an attorney to a meeting to answer FBI questions from Agents, then the Agents would have to bring attorney(s) from the DOJ, and this would possibly impede an quick resolution to what the FBI was trying to find out.

That process is standard interview procedure and goes on everyday thousands of times in cop stations across the country. "If you don't have anything to hide, why don't you just answer the questions."

Most lawyers will tell people NEVER talk to cops without an attorney. I'm not offering internet advice. I'm not sure I'd ever talk to a cop investigating a possible crime without a lawyer. As a "yout" I talked to cops more than once about violent crimes, but my answers were honestly "I don't know nuttin." (-:

Chic, I don't doubt you're sincerity about the deep state. My post was in reference to your reliance upon McCabe possibly telling Flynn that if he brought an attorney to a meeting to answer FBI questions from Agents, then the Agents would have to bring attorney(s) from the DOJ, and this would possibly impede an quick resolution to what the FBI was trying to find out.

That process is standard interview procedure and goes on everyday thousands of times in cop stations across the country. "If you don't have anything to hide, why don't you just answer the questions."

Most lawyers will tell people NEVER talk to cops without an attorney. I'm not offering internet advice. I'm not sure I'd ever talk to a cop investigating a possible crime without a lawyer. As a "yout" I talked to cops more than once about violent crimes, but my answers were honestly "I don't know nuttin." (-:

"'Chic, I don't doubt you're (sic) sincerity about the deep state. "

Aha! Proof that you are a government school grad!

And....and proof that you are a liar:
"That process is standard interview procedure "

Let's review what you claim is "standard interview procedure".....

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

sk120918dAPR20181207074524.jpg

When the Blue Wall is weakened sufficiently by SALT the deep state will go too.

C'mon, willie.....this isn't a telegram, where you pay by the word.

Flesh it out!!!!

Specify who you speak of and what you predict!!!

The D states are based on three legs:

1) SALT deductability

2) underfunded civil service unions to get out the vote (deep state)

3) Organized crime to minimize street crime.

This type of three legged stool as developed by the Persians (the Zoroastrian church, the nobles and the peasants) and perfected by Stalin and Mao (party, secret police and army) is highly stable but remove one leg, in this case SALT deductiability and it can't work. It really is that simple.

The latest:

I for a brief moment thought this post would expose the legislative bodies in MI and WI who are enacting legislation to curtail the power of the vote; in fact an attack on democracy as vile as that of the Russians. Or, maybe expose the mail-in ballots in N. Carolina.

The latest:

I for a brief moment thought this post would expose the legislative bodies in MI and WI who are enacting legislation to curtail the power of the vote; in fact an attack on democracy as vile as that of the Russians. Or, maybe expose the mail-in ballots in N. Carolina.

Although you have jumped the tracks long ago, let's see if we can herd you back onto the issue.....

Which Of These Is Your Favorite FBI Moment?

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.” Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

The latest:

Although you have jumped the tracks long ago, let's see if we can herd you back onto the issue.....

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

c. Blowing off a Phoenix agent’s warning about a lot of Muslims taking flight lessons two months before the 9/11 attacks?

d. Announcing that Hillary had done nothing wrong, before completing the investigation?

e. Clearing terrorist Omar Mateen shortly before he slaughtered fifty people at an Orlando nightclub?

f. Refusing to follow up on repeated warning about Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

h. The anthrax case, where the FBI obsessed on an innocent man named Steven Hatfill, hounding him for six years, finding zero evidence. “Mueller made his position known, saying, “I do not apologize for any aspect of this investigation,” and stated that the FBI had made no mistakes.” Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

The latest:

Eight data points and a character assassination. None of which prove the point you had hoped to make.

The latest:

The latest:

Eight data points and a character assassination. None of which prove the point you had hoped to make.

It appears you've made one of your usual failed attempts at posting.....this time an attempt to deny that there is an anti-American Deep State at work....yet without any substantive support of that attempt.

You should stick to the job you were born to do....Garden Gnome.

The latest:

The latest:

It appears you've made one of your usual failed attempts at posting.....this time an attempt to deny that there is an anti-American Deep State at work....yet without any substantive support of that attempt.

Since you are an authority on a Deep State Conspiracy, maybe you could name the parties and their ultimate goal?

One might consider Grover Norquist and his goal to shrink the Federal Government to a size he could drown it in a bathtub? Or Tom Delay and his goal for the Republican Party to continue in election to election to dominate all three branches of government (how has that worked out?).

There is no doubt in my mind that the one singular set of citizens seeking long term power is the Federalist Society, which seeks to control law an justice with an ideology which would weaken the power of Art. I and Art II and make Art. III supreme.

The latest:

The latest:

Since you are an authority on a Deep State Conspiracy, maybe you could name the parties and their ultimate goal?

One might consider Grover Norquist and his goal to shrink the Federal Government to a size he could drown it in a bathtub? Or Tom Delay and his goal for the Republican Party to continue in election to election to dominate all three branches of government (how has that worked out?).

There is no doubt in my mind that the one singular set of citizens seeking long term power is the Federalist Society, which seeks to control law an justice with an ideology which would weaken the power of Art. I and Art II and make Art. III supreme.

"Since you are an authority on a Deep State Conspiracy,...."

You really are a slow learner.

I am an authority on everything.....and conservative on all things except condiments.

The issue under discussion is the bias of the Deep State, indictments and prison threats to those on the Right......versus this:

1.The Hillary campaign paid for an anti-Trump Russian creation called the dossier: they used law firm Perkins Coie to funnel money to GPS Fusion and Christopher Steele

2. The Hillary campaign screamed that they had been hacked, but refused to allow any government agencies to inspect the supposedly hacked servers

3. The FBI admitted that they knew the dossier was fake from the start, but used it to get a FISA warrant to surveil Trump and associates

4. A secret cabal at the highest levels of the FBI and the DoJ worked with GPS Fusion to undermine the Trump campaign...before and after the election.

5. FBI found classified data on Huma and Anthony Weiner’s laptop….so they gave them a pass

6. The FBI decided no charges against Hillary before they interviewed her…..with no record kept of the interview, and not under oath.

7. Both Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills were found to be lying to the FBI….but given a pass ...and allowed to keep their laptops, and destroy any evidence on same

8. FBI agents Strzok and Page and McCabe talked over a plan to overturn the election….an ‘insurance policy’

9. Loretta Lynch with Comey’s acquiescence, worked to benefit Hillary’s campaign

10. Obama knew about Hillary’s use of unsecured emails, as he conversed with her on same…kept his name out of the reports.

11. BTW…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

12. The FBI offered to pay Christopher Steele if he could corroborate the dossier….so he told Yahoo New’s Michael Isikoff about the dossier, had him print the information….then told the FBI that Isikoff independently discovered the “facts”…

Steele admitted, in a British court, that he leaked the material to Yahoo. September 23 Yahoo ran the story.

The FBI took the Isikoff Yahoo story to the FISA court to get the warrant….then fired Steele for sharing it with news outlets.

13. After the FBI fired Steele, he continued to confer with Bruce Ohr and the DoJ…and Rod Rosestein and Sally Yates.

In September of 2016, this was Steele’s statement to Bruce Ohr that he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president.”

14. And in another stunning revelation, the memo asserts that Justice Department official Bruce Ohr was used to pass information from the author of the dossier, Christopher Steele, to the DOJ.
Ohr’s wife, Nellie Ohr, worked at the time for Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm research firm that commissioned the dossier. Bruce Ohr, who worked closely with Deputy Attorney Generals Sally Yates and Rod Rosenstein, passed his wife’s opposition research on Trump to the FBI, the memo says.

15. Fired by the FBI as untrustworthy, Steele is maintained by the DoJ as a contact, and all the while, Bruce Ohr’s wife is drawing a salary from the group Hillary hired to produce the dossier….GPS Fusion.

Bruce Ohr’s wife’s connections to Hillary’s paid dossier-producers, GPS Fusion, was never disclosed to the FISA court.

16. Not Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, nor the DNC, nor Christopher Steel, nor Fusion GPS, nor Bruce Ohr’s wife, the roles of none of these participants in the creation of the dossier….not a one was revealed to the FISA court.

17. The memo also says that the FBI’s deputy director, Andrew McCabe, told Congress that a FISA warrant against the campaign adviser, Carter Page, would not have been granted without use of the dossier. That despite the FBI later determining that very little of the Democrat-funded document was corroborated

18. Let’s compare the zealous and very aggressive action by Mueller against Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Carter Page with the immunity and passes given above…..

19..The memo notes that the Papadopoulos information “triggered” the FBI investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion.
It says that there is no evidence that Page and Papadopoulos engaged in a conspiracy. “
Spy Warrant Granted Based On Dossier And News Stories Planted By Fusion GPS

…and lots of evidence of associations of Democrats with the Kremlin….

…completely different treatment.

20. And all of the players in on the fix were demanding the Memo not be released….and lied about why it should not be released.

There is, of course, no puzzle as to why a brainless drone like you would ignore this.

You take orders so well.

Forum List

Back