Kasich on full display

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kasich threatens vetoes for heartbeat bill, stand your ground legislation

As he is about to leave office, he is opposing the abortion heart beat bill and the stand your ground legislation, as he stabs the voters in the back as he leaves.

Yes, he is a full grown Progressive peacock on full display for all to see.

His political career is officially over.

blog051317.jpg

DRIP

I have to say, I have more respect for people like Nancy Pelosi than I do for Kasich, because at least Pelosi is open and proud about her Left wing positions and voting as where Kasich had to lie and pretend his entire political career.

Kasich is the only Republican who is pragmatic
He understands which legislation is red meat to the extreme right

Stand your ground is just permission for white gun owners to shoot anyone where they feel threatened

The heartbeat law will not survive a court challenge

Kasich never got over Trump abusing him in the debates.....real disappointed in John....at one time he was as good as it gets but now?

He’s trying to position himself for a 2020 run.

A lot of people think he’ll be trying for a nomination against a field that DOESN’T include the Orange Criminal

He’s trying to position himself for a 2020 run.

A lot of people think he’ll be trying for a nomination against a field that DOESN’T include the Orange Criminal

He got 1% of polled GOP supporters outside of Ohio....

So I guess you don’t like him. Ok. Neither do I

He was Newt's right-hand man when they were battling with the serial rapist in the White House....Willy finally relented and let Newt run the government.....only reason he was reelected.

Kasich is the only Republican who is pragmatic
He understands which legislation is red meat to the extreme right

Stand your ground is just permission for white gun owners to shoot anyone where they feel threatened

The heartbeat law will not survive a court challenge

He's a Christer bigot, and a solid reactionary right-winger, except he shows at least token respect for facts and evidence. That alone is enough for the alternative-fact ultra-right-wingers to hate him with a vengeance, and that again is the main reason why he won't stand a chance during the GOP primaries for as long as the right-wing prion disease of the brain isn't cured.

Kasich never got over Trump abusing him in the debates.....real disappointed in John....at one time he was as good as it gets but now?

Kasich came off as sane and reasonable

Trump came off as Trump

Forum List

Back