Build that wall

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Donald Trump offers new alternative facts to explain his problems - CNNPolitics

This is such great news! At last Trump has found a way for Mexico to pay for "The Great Wall of Trump." I am impressed! Finally, he and his minions will be able to keep his sacred campaign promise of "Who's gonna pay for the wall? Mexico!!!"

This is Trump at his finest, keeping his promises. Come on Congress, especially Democrats; funding has been found, appropriate funds and let's get on with it!!

Another WIN for America. Can't wait for 2020! Bigly.

Show me ALL the Republicans in support of this damn wall first.

Then get back to me when that happens.

I support an internal wall more than an external one. Block illegals from all employment, business and benefits, housing, and schools. No driving privileges. No medical care save emergency care, with deportation following stabilization. No nothing.

Remove all possibility of any benefits, and they will stop coming.

I support an internal wall more than an external one. Block illegals from all employment, business and benefits, housing, and schools. No driving privileges. No medical care save emergency care, with deportation following stabilization. No nothing.

We should be doing both. We need an obstacle to make illegal entry difficult, for those who only enter to bring in dope or jihad.

I don't think anything should be left off the table.

This is such great news! At last Trump has found a way for Mexico to pay for "The Great Wall of Trump." I am impressed! Finally, he and his minions will be able to keep his sacred campaign promise of "Who's gonna pay for the wall? Mexico!!!"

This is Trump at his finest, keeping his promises. Come on Congress, especially Democrats; funding has been found, appropriate funds and let's get on with it!!

If trump has a way for mexico to pay for the wall he wouldn't be threatening a shutdown for funding...

I support them BOTH. Internal and external.

We should be doing both. We need an obstacle to make illegal entry difficult, for those who only enter to bring in dope or jihad.

I don't think anything should be left off the table.

Agreed, but internal policies would clear the backlog and remove all incentive.

So far as dope and jihad is concerned, treat them as pest eradication, not criminal activity. Save time and money.

The wall isn't going to happen as for Trump and 2020 sorry it's not going to happen either lol.

Only an inbred righty would believe the shit trump spews.
Tutoring in session. Mexico will pay for the wall by taxes on remittances, abolishing remittances entirely, and/or Mexican losses$$ in trade deals (e. MCA). Trump doesn't have to say it. I advocated this in 1995.

It's too clear for you?
It's clear that you are clueless regarding Mexico's inability to avoid paying for the wall. Folks, this is what happens when you watch CNN, MSNBC, and other liberal OMMISION media.
It is clear you aren't very smart. If Mexico is paying for the wall trump wouldn't be threatening to shut down the government for funding.

Only an inbred righty would believe the shit trump spews.
Tutoring in session. Mexico will pay for the wall by taxes on remittances, abolishing remittances entirely, and/or Mexican losses$$ in trade deals (e. MCA). Trump doesn't have to say it. I advocated this in 1995.
I can't imagine you actually believe that. Trump certainly doesn't, hence why he is looking for funding.

It is clear you aren't very smart. If Mexico is paying for the wall trump wouldn't be threatening to shut down the government for funding.
EARTH TO BRAIN: It was explained to you in Post # 15. No charge for the tutoring.

Remember the prototypes?

SD1image.jpg

Make that the Trump national monument after he's impeached without even a foot of his wall being built

Forum List

Back