Exposing another medical lie

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Doctors say that collagen is needed for the health of joints and ligaments. 2 years ago I had joint problems and I was concerned because I was on a lacto-vegetarian diet and there was no collagen in my diet. At first, I took collagen separately, as well as glucosamine-chondraksite. But this only exacerbated the problems.

Then I quit all the supplements and just exercised. Now my joints are in absolutely normal shape, as in childhood. I can do a lot of swinging on the gymnastics bar, sprint and jump from a height of about 2 meters without any joint problems.

Doctors lie: collagen is not needed for joints. This is a PR for immoral meat-eating

Proven by experience

Doctors say that collagen is needed for the health of joints and ligaments. 2 years ago I had joint problems and I was concerned because I was on a lacto-vegetarian diet and there was no collagen in my diet. At first, I took collagen separately, as well as glucosamine-chondraksite. But this only exacerbated the problems.

Then I quit all the supplements and just exercised. Now my joints are in absolutely normal shape, as in childhood. I can do a lot of swinging on the gymnastics bar, sprint and jump from a height of about 2 meters without any joint problems.

Doctors lie: collagen is not needed for joints. This is a PR for immoral meat-eating

Proven by experience
DRs do not lie ,,,now go get a fifth covid shot

Many doctors lie all the time and truthfully I sort of feel sorry for all the idiots willing to go along with whatever because someone with a bought and paid for degree 'says so'.

Good for you and the success you have had with your joints rupol2000. I take supplements myself and they do help but I also do all my own research too. If I had listened to certain doctors I would not have survived long enough to even raise my children.

Doctors are concerned with sickness, not with health. Health is a whole 'nother science.

• Banned
Doctors are concerned with sickness, not with health. Health is a whole 'nother science.
They cheat even in the very terminology. Things like hyperglycemia, hypertension, or depression, for example, are symptoms, and the symptoms don't "cure."

• Banned
And don't fuck the brain. Health is the absence of disease. If they could do something, they would do just that.

And don't fuck the brain. Health is the absence of disease. If they could do something, they would do just that.
Most people are either sick or about to get sick. Doctors just return them to the 'about to get sick again' state. True health is waaaay different. A healthy person rarely if ever gets sick. I have enjoyed such health through most of my life. I even got a 'recognition award' for nearly perfect school attendance through my first 7 years of school. I was also much healthier than my brother and sister, both of whom have passed. Similar genetics didn't help them.

You still haven't posted your Medical Degree for us to see.
If you assume that doctors lie, and I would say that is a very astute assumption, then exactly what good does the "Medical Degree" do...other than to convince you to trust lying liars, and attest to the fact someone had 10+ years and over $200,000 to waste on becoming an AMA lapdog?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back