It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

No Lakhota it's the opposite.
the power of Christian healing prayer has the ability to
cure the CAUSE of such predatory obsessions, criminal disorders,
or sexual addictions and abuses.

Govt can only penalize crimes "after they've been proven in court."

The way to diagnose and cure the actual illnesses and causes
is through spiritual means, such as taught by Christian healing ministers
and volunteer teams, which the govt cannot regulate, mandate or establish.

Medical science can demonstrate how these methods work,
but because they involve the spiritual process of forgiveness and healing
that works on a voluntary basis, this remains the free choice of people.

Sources recommended for further medical research studies and development:
www.christianhealingmin.org
www.healingisyours.com

there is no CURE for their misguided and hateful political agenda.

let them pray on THAT then we shall see the evidence of their methods in their politics.

Its sad that a Christian religion has been turned into a political party, as Republicans use them to promote a very secular money first agenda, throwing them a few big bites of things they think they want. all the while a growing percentage of the young are rejecting the church because of there limited view point.

Its the season for liberals to attack Christians, they hate Christmas.
Are the ones supporting the child molester in Alabama really christians? Can't tell anymore when that's the kind of thing they support.
Slick willy is into sex trafficking

How many STD's has that pig contracted in his lifetime?
Countless, Why do you think the Hildabeast is so diseased?
Lol

Its the season for liberals to attack Christians, they hate Christmas.
Are the ones supporting the child molester in Alabama really christians? Can't tell anymore when that's the kind of thing they support.
Slick willy is into sex trafficking

How many STD's has that pig contracted in his lifetime?
Countless, What do you think the Hildabeast is so diseased?
Lol

Libs how many STD's did Bill give Hillary?

Blatant hypocrisy should always be pointed out. But when the righteous use their righteousness to oppress rather than tolerate, to demean rather than support, to criticize rather than hold the true faith it becomes ridiculous at best, divisive and harmful at worst.

There are some in this country who will use the Christian faith as an aegis to defend their own bigotry and hatefulness. It makes me embarrassed to call myself a Christian when they do that.

God and the flag are potent symbols and ideals. Abusing them for political gain is reprehensible.

Considering those do not believe the allegations I would say that it has little to do with their faith in general.

So, someone walking at a PRO-Moore rally with a sign stating "Taking a stand for GOD" does not really want you to think that faith has anything to do with her backing good ol' Roy???
No, someone walking with those signs is not morally supporting a child molester as the thread title suggests because they firmly believe that the allegations against Moore are false.

Blatant hypocrisy should always be pointed out. But when the righteous use their righteousness to oppress rather than tolerate, to demean rather than support, to criticize rather than hold the true faith it becomes ridiculous at best, divisive and harmful at worst.

There are some in this country who will use the Christian faith as an aegis to defend their own bigotry and hatefulness. It makes me embarrassed to call myself a Christian when they do that.

God and the flag are potent symbols and ideals. Abusing them for political gain is reprehensible.

I agree:

Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting them. Joshua Liebman

Faith should not be political, though politics is inserted into faith.

The way I interpret the bible I can say with certainty that Jesus would not look at america as christian considering the dollar rules, not christian values. And in the case of Moore and franken and others, they are no examples of Christians. Inarguable.

So what you’re saying the Bible should be written in invisible ink? The Bible is 100% useless if not taken as a whole. It’s like listening to Frenchman… Always Out of context
Because you say so? You are barely sentient.
If the Bible is cherry picked it makes no sense whatsoever and nothing good can come from it.
So...no divorce, no cloth of different fabrics, no shellfish?

divorce is permitted in the Bible just not desirable
How about shellfish?

Again...this time learn it. The ban on eating shellfish applied only to Jews under Mosaic Law, it never applied to Gentiles and was abolished by the New Covenant.

It's so fun pointing this out to idiots like you

5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.
Actually, the hypocrisy the Christian right exhibits with regard to Moore concerns Moore’s unwarranted hatred of gay and transgender Americans, separate and apart from sexual misconduct.

Indeed, seeking to disadvantage a class of persons for no other reason than who they are is fundamentally un-Christian.

Consequently, the hypocrisy practiced by the Christian right has been occurring long before Moore.

‘Christian conservative’ – an oxymoron if there ever was one.

Because you say so? You are barely sentient.
If the Bible is cherry picked it makes no sense whatsoever and nothing good can come from it.
So...no divorce, no cloth of different fabrics, no shellfish?

divorce is permitted in the Bible just not desirable
How about shellfish?

Again...this time learn it. The ban on eating shellfish applied only to Jews under Mosaic Law, it never applied to Gentiles and was abolished by the New Covenant.

It's so fun pointing this out to idiots like you

With so many people allergic to shellfish, and no way to identify such allergy, there is no wonder that there was a ban on shellfish.

Says a silly, uneducated Alt Right commiecon to one who knows the degradation of Trumpism and the Alt Right.

Scream all you want, beagle9, because it makes the children ask their moms, "who is that ever so foolish stooge?"

You show no Christian merit. You are clearly in no state of grace.

You have sins on your soul of which you need to repent to find peace. Get to it, please.
. Rant on you leftist hate monger from hell. LOL... Now why are the leftist here (you included) ignoring the hypocrisy in this thread, and attempting to label an entire group as bad ?? Look out black man, Jew, Muslim etc. because they'll turn on you next.. Better take notes. Mutual usery is subjected to changing on a dime. If they'll attack Christian's like this, then they'll attack any group in order to get their political way.

5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.

That is okay, many people have no use for liberals who look the other way when their own harass women and stay quite about. So take a long walk off a short bridge.

I scoff and have lost all respect for those who represent us.....bunch of sickos in the end. Hard to argue this.
. Did you scoff because you were finding holes and weaknesses just as a devil looks for the same in the fall of leadership, the family, Christian values, morals, and the faith ? All things being destroyed by Satan not Christian's. To accuse the Christian's as the OP attempts to do, is doing exactly what Satan is guiding these minions to do. Don't fall for it.

Forum List

Back