Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

In 2011, the Public Religion Research Institute asked voters if “an elected official who commits an immoral act in their personal life can still behave ethically and fulfill their duties in their public and professional life.”

Across the board, most Americans said that the answer was no—politicians who behave immorally in their personal lives can no longer be trusted in their professional lives.

White evangelicals were the most adamant, with a full 61 percent saying no. Only 30 percent of white evangelicals felt an immoral politician could behave ethically in their public life — fewer than white mainline Protestants and Catholics.

But it’s been an interesting six years. Last year, PRRI has conducted the same survey and the results are stunning. The number of white evangelicals who believe a politician can still behave ethically despite immoral behavior rocketed up from 30 percent to 72 percent. The group went from the least likely to ignore a politicians’ personal immoral behavior to the most likely.

Study: White Evangelicals Are Suddenly Much More Likely to Forgive Politicians' Immoral Conduct

Because political expediency matters most.

98% of Christians are fakes and phonies .
They cherry pick parts of the Bible in order to justify their bigotry . It’s like ale’ Carte religion !

“I’ll take the homophobia and antisemitsim . But I’ll pass on the helping the poor and premarital sex . “

Christians lead in charity, moron

Giving to your church is not “charity”. Like I said , they are phonies who like to put on a show and score brownie points with the man upstairs .

Bottom line is Christianity is now standing in the way of the final evil plots to destroy this nation completely. Anyone with half a brain can see what's been going on.
Far right evangelical Christianity is part of the evil plot to destroy America.
. Well seeing upon who was here in the majority first, we know exactly whose taking over America or wants to. Now someone needs to start a thread against others groups, and apply the same standards as the OP used in this thread... Hmmm, let's see now, you reckon he could start one on the black folk in this way or maybe the Muslims in this way, oh and look at all his followers who in one thread will condemn this sort of thing, but in another thread they forget and reveal themselves as to exactly what they are all about.

We get it.
Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but Jihadist are.

Jihadists are far right religious kooks. That’s a conservative thing .
. Yeah, but you loves you some jhadist when they are killing up those Americans you hate maybe ? You know, (it's just workplace violence y'all) or you can't do a travel ban of potential threats coming into this country y'all, and then you got this Colin Kaepernick attending a rally, and then speaking at Alcatraz with Islamist Arabic rebel yells hollering out in the back drop. Good grief.

They cherry pick parts of the Bible in order to justify their bigotry . It’s like ale’ Carte religion !

“I’ll take the homophobia and antisemitsim . But I’ll pass on the helping the poor and premarital sex . “

Giving to your church is not “charity”. Like I said , they are phonies who like to put on a show and score brownie points with the man upstairs .

You're clueless as usual. Churches do more for the poor than anyone. The Catholic church is the largest charitable organization in the world, spending billions to help the poor

Christians, like secular bigots, who are unable to follow the precepts of their religion are hypocrites of the worst sort, Trog, and should be given no respect and influence at all.

The evangelicals were never here first and never have been in the majority, beagle9, so step off. The rest of America will not let you hypocritical Christian pull this great nation down.

You're clueless as usual. Churches do more for the poor than anyone. The Catholic church is the largest charitable organization in the world, spending billions to help the poor

Awesome ! And you can go the Vatican and see all the blood soaked stolen gold and treasures they refuse to return to the rightful owners .

Christians, like secular bigots, who are unable to follow the precepts of their religion are hypocrites of the worst sort, Trog, and should be given no respect and influence at all.
. Now apply the same standards in an attack on blacks bigot or maybe Muslims bigot or any other group you got a problem with bigot.

The evangelicals were never here first and never have been in the majority, beagle9, so step off. The rest of America will not let you hypocritical Christian pull this great nation down.
. Your soul is revealed you hypocritical bigot from hell. LOL

. Now apply the same standards in an attack on blacks bigot or maybe Muslims bigot or any other group you got a problem with bigot.
Those standards are applicable to all who act like you, yes.

:) Evangelicals are heretics, some even apostates, as all true Christians know. beagle 9 is

dy5859e3df.gif

:) Evangelicals are heretics, some even apostates, as all true Christians know. beagle 9 is

dy5859e3df.gif
. And you are a political hack hypocritical bigot straight out of the debts of hell... LOL... Hope Satan don't betray your works here, and lied about that cooler room you might get.

Awesome ! And you can go the Vatican and see all the blood soaked stolen gold and treasures they refuse to return to the rightful owners .

You were schooled, again and now go off on another tangent. Lame

Says a silly, uneducated Alt Right commiecon to one who knows the degradation of Trumpism and the Alt Right.

Scream all you want, beagle9, because it makes the children ask their moms, "who is that ever so foolish stooge?"

You show no Christian merit. You are clearly in no state of grace.

You have sins on your soul of which you need to repent to find peace. Get to it, please.

Last edited:
The Archbishop of Canterbury says he doesn't understand why so many Christians in the U.S. support President Donald Trump.

Justin Welby told ITV's Preston on Sunday program that he "really genuinely" can't comprehend why fundamentalists have provided such a strong base for Trump.​

Archbishop of Canterbury baffled by Christians backing Trump
Because Hitlery is Satan, Archbishop, you dumb ass.
Ram, you are not a real Christian, are you?

Forum List

Back