Exposing America’s Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5a184f55140000954250f1f5.png

It’s okay to prey as long as you pray.

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

More: Exposing America's Biggest Hypocrites: Evangelical Christians

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.

Last edited:

Ahhh, Christianity in America. Or should I say, the single greatest cause of atheism today. You know who I’m talking about, right? The type of people who acknowledge Jesus with their words, and deny him through their lifestyle. The ones who preach the importance of traditional family values, all while holding a rally and offering standing ovations for a man who preyed on 14-year-old girls. The ones who look to excuse the despicable allegations directed at Roy Moore by literally quoting the bible, comparing his molestation to Joseph and Mary. I give you the most hypocritical religious group in America, Evangelical Christians.

I have lost all respect for religious people - even the one who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.
Says the Clinton supporter… LOL
Washington redskin, Are you constantly in the firewater?

You lost respect for all religious people? Certainly you had no respect for Christians to begin with.

But does this mean that you have now finally lost respect for Islam too?

Speaking of that, the hypocrisy of supporting Islam and women's right at the same time gives this Christian "hypocrisy" quite the run for its money.

I have lost all respect for religious people - even the one who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.
. Now what if people did what you are doing, and attempted to label whole groups like Indians as savages or all blacks as killers or all Chinese as the slant eye people or the Japanese as those yellow people ?? Why is it ok for you to do what liberals swear they hate, but here you are doing what liberals swear they hate when any other does it ?? Hypocrite much ?

. Now what if people did what you are doing, and attempted to label whole groups like Indians as savages or all blacks as killers or all Chinese as the slant eye people or the Japanese as those yellow people ?? Why is it ok for you to do what liberals swear they hate, but here you are doing what liberals swear they hate when any other does it ?? Hypocrite much ?

Duh, the thread is about people who profess to be devoutly religious. Religion is the operative word. Try to focus.

These people don't give two shits about the words of jesus but they call themselves christians? lol. More like followers of the old testament.

But yet they believe in tiny government that doesn't help anyone but then turn around butting into everyones goddamn life when it comes to social issues.

Amen! The Old Testament sounds like it was written by Charles Manson - instead of a bunch of ancient superstitious old goat/sheepherders. What a vicious book.

Sorry, Democrats have destroyed this thread, proving liberal sex offenders are the biggest hypocrites...

:p

I have lost all respect for religious people - even those who profess to be "true" Christians. It's a farce.
Are there false Christians? Yep. Are all Christians like you claim they are? Nope. The Bible actually predicted this would happen. The great falling away of the Church. I would estimate that about 9 out of 10 people who say they are Christians are fake Christians.

I am sure that most of these "religious," cult member can cite the biblical passage where God states that if one is a star, then he is fully allowed to go around grabbing pussies......

New Topics

Forum List

Back