Expose Planned Parenthood, Get a Felony

And the far right ^^^ fascists wail because they are caught yet again.

You do realize the ACLU has issues with "two party consent" wiretap laws, as they infringe on journalists ability to do investigative reporting, right?

Is the ACLU alt-right now?

Laws are only good if they protect left wingers. Rest assured, the same laws will be ignored if the left violates them.

It's kinda like Obamacare being signed into law. With the stroke of the pen, Obama makes exceptions from his own law to protect his cronies.

It's also like the IRS going after conservatives or left wing cities violating US immigration laws by having sanctuary cities. Sure, it's illegal but tell that to the left winged Circuit judges who just slapped down Trump's immigration ban that Obama also signed when nothing was done about it.

The US is now a nation of men, not laws.

Every once and a while the ACLU remembers its Roots and ignores the progressive idiocy it has been siding with more and more often.

This law clearly violates the 1st amendment with regards to a free press, as it prevents any type of private investigation using recordings.

This is no different than how the left treated the abortion doctor Gosnell. He was found to have violated multiple health violations during the 1970's. So did they close him down or fine him? Nope, they just stopped coming around because abortion is a political football and any measures limiting abortion is a PC no, no.

40 years later he was found to have a long track record of abuse towards viable infants and minority women and became the biggest mass murderer in US history.

A film was done about him but no one from PC Hollywood would participate in it cuz abortion is a sacred cow in liberal land. Abortion is the heart and soul of progressivism and they would shrivel up and die without it.

Planned Parenthood is one of the left's Holy Grails....it must be protected at all costs

Baby murdering Satanists

Yes; they need the human sacrifices to manifest their power; they revel in blood sacrifices.

Actually, that would be the catholic church and SassyIrishLass defends that too.

In point of fact, you have no evidence that either health care providers or medical researchers are "satanists" and saying they are just plain idiotic.

OTOH, we do have proof that once a baby is born, RWNJs kick them out of the way. We also have proof that its christians and churches who believe in satan.

You're past tiresome, a redundant parrot following me around squawking CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!! CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!

I suspect you're a Satanist...that and too stupid to live

Yep. Because the catholic church is evil.

What is shocking is that catholics are still making excuses and defending hiding their pedo priests. Worse is that people actually take their children to those very priests. That's tantamount to abuse. And its evil as well but of course, children are not fetuses so get no protection or car from the apologists.

Its not possible for me to be "a satanist". Only those who believe in the imaginary christian god can also believe in their imaginary devil. Educate yourself.

Planned Parenthood is one of the left's Holy Grails....it must be protected at all costs

Baby murdering Satanists

Yes; they need the human sacrifices to manifest their power; they revel in blood sacrifices.

Actually, that would be the catholic church and SassyIrishLass defends that too.

In point of fact, you have no evidence that either health care providers or medical researchers are "satanists" and saying they are just plain idiotic.

OTOH, we do have proof that once a baby is born, RWNJs kick them out of the way. We also have proof that its christians and churches who believe in satan.

You're past tiresome, a redundant parrot following me around squawking CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!! CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!

What is shocking is that catholics are still making excuses and defending hiding their pedo priests. Worse is that people actually take their children to those very priests. That's tantamount to abuse. And its evil as well but of course, children are not fetuses so get no protection or car from the apologists.

Its not possible for me to be "a satanist". Only those who believe in the imaginary christian god can also believe in their imaginary devil. Educate yourself.
CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!! CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!!!

Polly want a cracker!!?? SQUAWK!!!!!

You do realize the ACLU has issues with "two party consent" wiretap laws, as they infringe on journalists ability to do investigative reporting, right?

Laws are only good if they protect left wingers. Rest assured, the same laws will be ignored if the left violates them.

It's kinda like Obamacare being signed into law. With the stroke of the pen, Obama makes exceptions from his own law to protect his cronies.

It's also like the IRS going after conservatives or left wing cities violating US immigration laws by having sanctuary cities. Sure, it's illegal but tell that to the left winged Circuit judges who just slapped down Trump's immigration ban that Obama also signed when nothing was done about it.

Every once and a while the ACLU remembers its Roots and ignores the progressive idiocy it has been siding with more and more often.

This law clearly violates the 1st amendment with regards to a free press, as it prevents any type of private investigation using recordings.

This is no different than how the left treated the abortion doctor Gosnell. He was found to have violated multiple health violations during the 1970's. So did they close him down or fine him? Nope, they just stopped coming around because abortion is a political football and any measures limiting abortion is a PC no, no.

40 years later he was found to have a long track record of abuse towards viable infants and minority women and became the biggest mass murderer in US history.

A film was done about him but no one from PC Hollywood would participate in it cuz abortion is a sacred cow in liberal land. Abortion is the heart and soul of progressivism and they would shrivel up and die without it.

I agree they whitewash a lot of this stuff, but then again the MSM whitewashes a lot of things.

Baby murdering Satanists

Most of them are pederasts actually, not pedo's. words mean things.

There is plenty of this crap going on in schools as well, but since it is mostly women doing the crimes, it is passed over.

Double standards much?

Nonsense. He was a monster and did not give medical care to poor women.

THAT is the real reason RWNJs hate PP - they provide health care to women who cannot afford expensive doctors.

Not one of you MEN have adopted unwanted babies. Not one of you has any business commenting on the issue of abortion. Its simply none of your business and the only reason you "care" is that you want to control women.

MYOB

Baby murdering Satanists

You people actually expect to be taken seriously? You're on the wrong track, friend.

It's just more of the left using children as political props....that and unable to accept responsibility. You condone it, you own it

THAT is the real reason RWNJs hate PP - they provide health care to women who cannot afford expensive doctors.

Not one of you MEN have adopted unwanted babies. Not one of you has any business commenting on the issue of abortion. Its simply none of your business and the only reason you "care" is that you want to control women.

MYOB

Well considering women can't get drafted, does that mean they have no say when it comes to National Defense?

Do non-firefighters have no say when it comes to firefighting budgets?

My status as an american citizen allows my opinion and vote to count for anything I want it to, or that is up for debate or vote.

So take your "its none of your business" shit and cram it into your empty skull. (I didn't say cram it up your ass because you would probably enjoy that)

Baby murdering Satanists

There is plenty of this crap going on in schools as well, but since it is mostly women doing the crimes, it is passed over.

Double standards much?

ALL child sexual predators deserve only one thing - line them up and shoot them.

The HUGE difference is that the catholic church still hides their sexual predators by moving them from one parish to another.

There is no other organization, school, scout troop or any other that actively hides pedos/pederast. So yes, I will continue to stand up for children by attacking so-called christians who apologize for and defend this. They are culpable.

Quit pretending "you" care about fetuses until you also care about children.

MYOB business. Stop lying about PP and work to get affordable health care to poor women.

MYOB

Well considering women can't get drafted, does that mean they have no say when it comes to National Defense?

My status as an american citizen allows my opinion and vote to count for anything I want it to, or that is up for debate or vote.

So take your "its none of your business" shit and cram it into your empty skull. (I didn't say cram it up your ass because you would probably enjoy that)

As always, I am gobsmacked to see how little regard you RWNJs have for human lives.

Neither of those things concern men only. OTOH, its women who get pregnant and its women who raise children when the cause of the pregnancy walks away.

You so-called pro-lifers never go after dead beat dads but you're quick to criticize single mothers who step up to care for, feed, educate, clothe children.

Bottom line is, I have no right to force you to reproduce.
You have no right to force women to reproduce.

MYOB

Awwwww. The rightie snowflakes are crying because some of their thugs got busted for their sleaze. Again. And this time, it's not in Texas, where a smirking corrupt Republican DA can disregard the grand jury and refuse to prosecute. It's in a low-corruption blue state, which means the criminals won't walk.

It was a given that the righties here would excuse any crime by a fellow righty. Their motto is "It's never a crime if a Republican does it." Their partisan hackery is complete, their devotion to TheParty total. Such good little Stalinists.

Double standards much?

ALL child sexual predators deserve only one thing - line them up and shoot them.

The HUGE difference is that the catholic church still hides their sexual predators by moving them from one parish to another.

There is no other organization, school, scout troop or any other that actively hides pedos/pederast. So yes, I will continue to stand up for children by attacking so-called christians who apologize for and defend this. They are culpable.

Quit pretending "you" care about fetuses until you also care about children.

MYOB business. Stop lying about PP and work to get affordable health care to poor women.

So you want the death penalty for sexual abusers, but not murderers?

USA gymnastics has been accused of the same thing, and I'm sure plenty of hiding is going on in other organizations, it just hasn't been brought to light yet.

Retired star gymnasts testify at Senate about sex abuse scandal

MYOB coming from a progressive twat that wants to involve government in every facet of our lives is fucking comical.

Hypocrite.

MYOB

As always, I am gobsmacked to see how little regard you RWNJs have for human lives.

Neither of those things concern men only. OTOH, its women who get pregnant and its women who raise children when the cause of the pregnancy walks away.

You so-called pro-lifers never go after dead beat dads but you're quick to criticize single mothers who step up to care for, feed, educate, clothe children.

Bottom line is, I have no right to force you to reproduce.
You have no right to force women to reproduce.

MYOB

Again, a MYOB from a progressive "government is always right OR ELSE" asshole like you is comical.

You also did nothing to refute my pointing out of your logical whoopsies, so thanks for conceding the point.

and right now a man cannot "just walk away" from a child, unlike a woman who can either abort, or not, and force the man via government to support the child HE may not want.

You don't want equality, you just want the deck stacked in your favor.

Awwwww. The rightie snowflakes are crying because some of their thugs got busted for their sleaze. Again. And this time, it's not in Texas, where a smirking corrupt Republican DA can disregard the grand jury and refuse to prosecute. It's in a low-corruption blue state, which means the criminals won't walk.

It was a given that the righties here would excuse any crime by a fellow righty. Their motto is "It's never a crime if a Republican does it." Their partisan hackery is complete, their devotion to TheParty total. Such good little Stalinists.

So you believe investigative journalism should be banned? That California can violate the 1st amendment just because in this case doing so helps a cause you like

What a fucking asshole you are.

The two people who secretly filmed execs at Planned Parenthood negotiating the sale of baby parts have been hit with felony charges by the new California Attorney General, former member of Congress and ethnic waterboy, Xavier Bacerra. Bacerra has also signed California up to usurp Trump's constitutional authority to ban refugee.

It is shown yet again that where totalitarianism lies in America, it lies with the diversity-is-our-strength left. No one believes that if two concerned citizens secretly filmed the leader of Westboro Baptist Church soliciting homosexual sex and then made it public, the two concerned citizens would be arrested and charged with a felony. There would be, justifiably, howls of outrage.

Xavier Bacerra is an outrage.

BTW, Planned Parenthood denies the video says what it says and claims it did nothing wrong. The vehemence and extremeness of the left's attack on the videographers belies their claims of innocence.
Well the charges against PP were investigated by at least 11 different states and not one found they committed any crimes. Meanwhile, the two convicted felons who are going to prison now had their day in court and lost.

Seems the system is working exactly as designed.

It's in a low-corruption blue state, which means the criminals won't walk.
California is a 'low corruption blue state'?

When did it change?

So you believe investigative journalism should be banned? That California can violate the 1st amendment just because in this case doing so helps a cause you like

What a fucking asshole you are.
Who said investigative journalism should be banned? At the same time, that doesn't give license to break the law.

Baby murdering Satanists

You people actually expect to be taken seriously? You're on the wrong track, friend.

It's just more of the left using children as political props....that and unable to accept responsibility. You condone it, you own it
It's just more of the left using children as political props.

Uh...Gassy?

It's YOUR crew doing so....

And it is vile....

Forum List

Back