Court Dismisses 14 of 15 Charges Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parenthood

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I'm sure MSNBC is thoroughly covering this...

Courts Dismisses Bogus Charges Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

In a huge victory, a California court today dismissed almost all of the criminal charges abortion activists filed against the pro-life advocates who recorded undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts from aborted babies.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra filed 15 felony charges against both David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt. Becerra is a longtime abortion advocate with financial connections to the Planned Parenthood abortion company that the two pro-life Advocates exposed in the videos for selling body parts such as fetal brains and livers.

At the time, pro-life advocates said Becerra’s 15 felony charges were bogus charges meant to belittle the expose’ campaign and to cast aspersions on Daleiden and the organization behind the videos. They said the attempt was about drawing attention away from Planned Parenthood’s sales of aborted baby parts.

The San Francisco Superior Court on Wednesday dismissed 14 of 15 criminal counts but the pair are still charged with one count of conspiracy to invade privacy. However the court dismissed the charges with leave to amend — meaning Becerra could re-file the charges with additional supposed evidence against the pair.

But do you know WHY it was dismissed?

No, of course you don't.

I suggest you read that nasty old MSM and educate yourself.

No, of course you don't.

I linked and posted a passage from an article about it.

What are you talking about?

The article specifically states:

The court ruled that counts 1-14 were legally insufficient. The state has the opportunity to amend if it can plead a more legally sufficient and specific complaint. The California’s Attorney General filed 15 criminal counts against Merritt, with counts 1-14 for each of the alleged interviews and count 15 for an alleged conspiracy. San Francisco County Superior Court Judge Christopher Hite gave the state attorney general’s office until mid-July to file a revised complaint.

You must know better...what is the REAL reason? I am just a stupid deplorable.

The days are coming when these PP ghouls will be behind bars.

We can only hope. The levity in which PP representatives talked about how they harvest aborted fetuses for profit was disgusting and soulless.

And won't you just love it when there is no prenatal care and non care for malformed babies you forced to be born and then turned your back on.

cuz that's what RWNJs do.

No, of course you don't.

The court ruled that counts 1-14 were legally insufficient. The state has the opportunity to amend if it can plead a more legally sufficient and specific complaint. The California’s Attorney General filed 15 criminal counts against Merritt, with counts 1-14 for each of the alleged interviews and count 15 for an alleged conspiracy. San Francisco County Superior Court Judge Christopher Hite gave the state attorney general’s office until mid-July to file a revised complaint.

Yep.

Try looking at a legit link.

Or not.

And won't you just love it when there is no prenatal care and non care for malformed babies you forced to be born and then turned your back on.

Yep. PP provides a much needed service wiping out those pesky "human weeds" Margaret Sanger preached about.

MSPP / Newsletter / Newsletter #28 (Fall 2001)

Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) regretted allowing herself to be a pawn of liberals and became an anti-abortion activist.

You never hear much about her to Sanger by the left.

Norma McCorvey - Wikipedia

Courts Dismisses Bogus Charges Against David Daleiden for Exposing Planned Parenthood | LifeNews.com

In a huge victory, a California court today dismissed almost all of the criminal charges abortion activists filed against the pro-life advocates who recorded undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling the body parts from aborted babies.

California Attorney General Xavier Becerra filed 15 felony charges against both David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt. Becerra is a longtime abortion advocate with financial connections to the Planned Parenthood abortion company that the two pro-life Advocates exposed in the videos for selling body parts such as fetal brains and livers.

At the time, pro-life advocates said Becerra’s 15 felony charges were bogus charges meant to belittle the expose’ campaign and to cast aspersions on Daleiden and the organization behind the videos. They said the attempt was about drawing attention away from Planned Parenthood’s sales of aborted baby parts.

The San Francisco Superior Court on Wednesday dismissed 14 of 15 criminal counts but the pair are still charged with one count of conspiracy to invade privacy. However the court dismissed the charges with leave to amend — meaning Becerra could re-file the charges with additional supposed evidence against the pair.

And we wonder why we have a Nation of idiots who think they know what they are doing.

upload_2017-6-23_6-45-31.png

No, of course you don't.

You can tell that idiot all they why's and how comes you want, You are talking to a leftist, trump hating indoctrinated brain dead moron, You are off ignoring that one because no matter what you say, or show they're foo far gone they're like the ANTIFA thinkers that should tell you something right there lol.

No, of course you don't.

Yep.

Try looking at a legit link.

Or not.

What was the real reason, you worldly genius?

What specifically is incorrect in the article I linked?

Back up your very smug assertion.

Yep. PP provides a much needed service wiping out those pesky "human weeds" Margaret Sanger preached about.

MSPP / Newsletter / Newsletter #28 (Fall 2001)

Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) regretted allowing herself to be a pawn of liberals and became an anti-abortion activist.

You never hear much about her to Sanger by the left.

Norma McCorvey - Wikipedia

these idiots were taught to ignore history, their indoctrination includes " history is outdated" , it's not needed , it means nothing ...................................... another reason we have a generation of morons.

And we wonder why we have a Nation of idiots who think they know what they are doing.

View attachment 134991
This is why the Right wins elections:
upload_2017-6-23_6-54-53.jpeg

View attachment 134991
This is why the Right wins elections: View attachment 134998

It's fun to encourage assassinations of people you don't agree with.

View attachment 134991
This is why the Right wins elections: View attachment 134998

It's fun to encourage assassinations of people you don't agree with.

It's even more comical to watch them prove the truth with everything they spew out of their mouth. I mean they stand/sit there acting just like they people we post and yet they're so out of it they don't even see it.

That's why comparing to the ANTIFA fits they all act alike.

Forum List

Back