Trump terrified of the real world....so so so so so sad!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Terrified of being unloved and boo'ed, Trump has now backed out of the white house correspondence dinner, refusal to meet with anyone outside of his circle of white money, which includes blacks, poor jews and latino's and now he's backed out of making the first season toss of baseball....I am convinced, that dispite this air of arrogance he carries, Trump in his gut knows, that outside the bubble of ignorant racist whites, he's no more loved or wanted than that roach egg you've spotted next to your guest's dinner plate. Can't imagine what its gonna be like, once he's thrown out of office, suicide perhaps? But who knows?

Obama didn't run away from tossing the first pitch, even though he throws a baseball like a girl and looked ridiculous. (Basketball is his game, and he's very good at that.)

That's how it works when you're a grownup who can laugh at yourself, instead of a pouty manchild.

Terrified of being unloved and boo'ed, Trump has now backed out of the white house correspondence dinner, refusal to meet with anyone outside of his circle of white money, which includes blacks, poor jews and latino's and now he's backed out of making the first season toss of baseball....I am convinced, that dispite this air of arrogance he carries, Trump in his gut knows, that outside the bubble of ignorant racist whites, he's no more loved or wanted than that roach egg you've spotted next to your guest's dinner plate. Can't imagine what its gonna be like, once he's thrown out of office, suicide perhaps? But who knows?
-------------------------------------------------- ROACH EGG , what the heck you talkin about Willis ?? Heck , i'm 68 years old and i ain't never even seen a ROACH EGG . Aw haw , thanks for the chuckle eh TRed . :afro:

Roach Egg , --------------- have you ever spotted any crabs in your 'panties' TRed eh ??

Trump`s no different than his chickenshit supporters, the entire 36% of them. Lots of military, lots of firearms, 2 oceans and now a wall to cower behind. They scare easy. BOO!

dullards like Drump are usually scared shitless of a world they know nothing about, as in the real one

dullards like Drump are usually scared shitless of a world they know nothing about, as in the real one
------------------------------------------------- knowing about the world means Nothing . Main thing that the USA and current and future American Administations needs to do is to DOMINATE the world Johny !!

Last edited:

That's racist

Trump`s no different than his chickenshit supporters, the entire 36% of them. Lots of military, lots of firearms, 2 oceans and now a wall to cower behind. They scare easy. BOO!

Yeah. I thought was chicenshit when we erected those oceans too!

------------------------------------------------- knowing about the world means Nothing . Main thing that the USA and current and future Administations needs to do is to DOMINATE the world Johny !!

I hear ya, Drump might just be what America needs to complete the destruction of the country

Are we allowed to call Obama a chimp now?
You know... like the loony lefties did Bush for eight years?

------------------------------------------------- knowing about the world means Nothing . Main thing that the USA and current and future Administations needs to do is to DOMINATE the world Johny !!

I hear ya, Drump might just be what America needs to complete the destruction of the country

If y'all believe half of the crap you spew... who are the chicken shits?
Destruction of country! Back to the stone age! Aaaaaack!

----------------------------------------------------------- destruction of the USA , USA is doing fine Johny !!

Are we allowed to call Obama a chimp now?
You know... like the loony lefties did Bush for eight years?
GW Bush got us into 3 wars, he deserves all the scorn given, Trump is leading this country off a cliff, he deserves scorn...Obama did nothing but be a black man....now own your racism and eat shit, white trash in a garbage bag, fuck

So he's 'terrified' of the 'real world', not being liked and unpopular...( yet, in this strange dichotomy)... he is a 'bull in a china shop' not heeding 'moderate', 'main stream' consensus, 'norms' or wise counsel....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back