explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

I worked for a guy that was muslim. Sweetheart of a guy. Knew him for years cuz he owns a couple of the local mini markets and gas station where we used to live. One day I asked if he was hiring and he said sure. So..he hired me. But I noticed that one of his many cousins (they were all from Syria) was not counting money people would give him for money orders and told him they were not counting and they should cuz that 400 buck money order may be only 300 handed to him in cash. Oops. Women should know their place and never question another muslim..especially a family member. Sure enough..my til was short one day...and of course it had to be me..not the cousin clerk. He was not so sweet any more. He said women are to work, not comment on things beyond their understanding. And he fired me for theft. Funny thing that was not funny ha ha is...other women that worked for him later on they told him the same thing and were also fired.

No thanks. Sweet as pie. Until a female said the wrong thing to protect HIM and his business.

I had a similar experience at the Halal butcher, when a guy jumped the queue, and I called him on it. I wondered afterwards if his hostility was due to the fact I was a female.

Really? My parents skipped that class for me then lol
You guys are something else. :)

They are taught from a very young age that lying to infidels is permitted and encouraged and we are all heathens. So the smiles, the kindnesses, the politeness...is nothing but a damn lie in my opinion. Does it make me feel guilty feeling that way? Yes. But I'd rather feel guilty than be dead.

I grew up in Morocco...we treated women with respect, if any guy did disrespect a woman everyone rushed to her defense. I've seen women hear been beat up and no one reacted waiting for the cops to show up.
I worked for a guy that was muslim. Sweetheart of a guy. Knew him for years cuz he owns a couple of the local mini markets and gas station where we used to live. One day I asked if he was hiring and he said sure. So..he hired me. But I noticed that one of his many cousins (they were all from Syria) was not counting money people would give him for money orders and told him they were not counting and they should cuz that 400 buck money order may be only 300 handed to him in cash. Oops. Women should know their place and never question another muslim..especially a family member. Sure enough..my til was short one day...and of course it had to be me..not the cousin clerk. He was not so sweet any more. He said women are to work, not comment on things beyond their understanding. And he fired me for theft. Funny thing that was not funny ha ha is...other women that worked for him later on they told him the same thing and were also fired.

No thanks. Sweet as pie. Until a female said the wrong thing to protect HIM and his business.

I had a similar experience at the Halal butcher, when a guy jumped the queue, and I called him on it. I wondered afterwards if his hostility was due to the fact I was a female.

This killer lived among the muslims. He collected bomb-makings, backpack and hardware. He chanted like a madman in the streets.............yet, like always, no muslim knew anything? Did not see a thing? Could not stop it/him? Never once does any muslim help in advance. 50 years of hijackings, bombings, shootings, stabbing and now run-overs of Civilians. No one knows anything? Intentional acts of murder/terror go on and on and on. conclusion: the muslims support these activites.

View attachment 128417
How many 'average Americans' knew what Timothy McVeigh was up to? Or Adam Lanza? Seung-Hui Cho? Eric Harris? Dylan Klebold? Jeffery Weise? Christopher Harper-Mercer? Charles Whitman? James Huberty? Patrick Sherrill?

How many Europeans knew? Or even cared?

This latest atrocity has gone world wide. Because these disgusting events ARE world wide.
That doesn't make mass murders in the US any less heinous.

that latest remark is superfluous------reminds me of a remark made long ago
by Khadaffy duck. He said more Israelis die in traffic accidents than are killed
by Islamic terrorists. so true. In fact more americans die of drug over dose than
are murdered by muslims for the glory of allah

I've heard those fatuous arguments. More chance of being hit by a car than blown up by a terrorist.

I'll tell that to the children lying in hospital with their legs blown off.

The little girl, whose face is plastered all over the front pages of the world's newspapers; her mother doesn't know she is dead, as she herself is lying in hospital. In a coma.
So sad, if she does wake up, her life is changed forever, I can't even imagine losing a child. And, all those injured, how many will have life changing injuries, need life time medical care, their whole lives changed in an instant, but yes, how many Americans die from overdose. I'm sure that makes it ok, right? Disgusting excuses for the slaughter of innocent young people.

64 still in the hospital, many in critical condition
8 arrested
Large network suspected.
And 5 missed opportunities to arrest him.

I would have thought that an attack like this would be tantamount to one at an elementary school or middle school.

My assumption was that, if that happened, these animals would have crossed the BIG line.

But no, we're getting all the same spin that we do with every other jihadist atrocity.

That's the worst part of this for me.

We don't have some document that says we have to tolerate this shit because of "foundations" we were built on, we were built on soil and on blood.

Where in this thread did I say you have to tolerate it?

We here have a document called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They guarantee that people can practice their faith freely without any sort of reprisal from the government. And we punish those who take that belief too far and violate the rights of others. But it doesn't go as far as exterminating an entire religion based off of the actions of that.

I'm an American, and I hold American values sacrosanct to any others besides the precepts of my faith. And any suggestions that America violate its very essence to wipe out an entire belief system is pretty offensive to me.

Also where does it say in your Document that you cannot build a Wall to protect your nation from swarms crossing your border illegally?

Where does it say in your Document that you have to allow half The Third World to just turn up and they can stay?

I'll tell you where it says those things: NOWHERE that's where.

And don't bring up The Statue of Liberty inscription from that God Hating Proto-Communist Emma Lazarus, she wrote "The New Colossus" in 1883 and the plaque wasn't put on The Statue of Liberty until 1903.

The United States Constitution was written in 1787 and ratified in 1788 and The United States Bill of Rights was created in 1789 and ratified in 1791.

The Leftists who were Bedwetting at Trumps Muslim ban were all screaming that the justification for allowing Islamic hordes to charge into America was that God Hating Proto-Communist Emma Lazarus' gibberish on the plaque on The Statue of Liberty, the uneducated morons don't even know their own Constitution or Bill of Rights or they'd know the Emma Lazarus gibberish ISN'T contained in either of those documents.

The moment someone like Trump rises up and attempts to stop or curb the attacks with travel restrictions, and someone tries to stop illegal immigration with better border security, liberals run to the courts to try and stop the efforts.
This is what we have to constantly deal with.
Our only hope is to get solid control of the Supreme Court, and even then there are no guarantees.

We don't have some document that says we have to tolerate this shit because of "foundations" we were built on, we were built on soil and on blood.

We here have a document called the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. They guarantee that people can practice their faith freely without any sort of reprisal from the government. And we punish those who take that belief too far and violate the rights of others. But it doesn't go as far as exterminating an entire religion based off of the actions of that.

I'm an American, and I hold American values sacrosanct to any others besides the precepts of my faith. And any suggestions that America violate its very essence to wipe out an entire belief system is pretty offensive to me.

Also where does it say in your Document that you cannot build a Wall to protect your nation from swarms crossing your border illegally?

Where does it say in your Document that you have to allow half The Third World to just turn up and they can stay?

And don't bring up The Statue of Liberty inscription from that God Hating Proto-Communist Emma Lazarus, she wrote "The New Colossus" in 1883 and the plaque wasn't put on The Statue of Liberty until 1903.

The United States Constitution was written in 1787 and ratified in 1788 and The United States Bill of Rights was created in 1789 and ratified in 1791.

The Leftists who were Bedwetting at Trumps Muslim ban were all screaming that the justification for allowing Islamic hordes to charge into America was that God Hating Proto-Communist Emma Lazarus' gibberish on the plaque on The Statue of Liberty, the uneducated morons don't even know their own Constitution or Bill of Rights or they'd know the Emma Lazarus gibberish ISN'T contained in either of those documents.

The moment someone like Trump rises up and attempts to stop or curb the attacks with travel restrictions, and someone tries to stop illegal immigration with better border security, liberals run to the courts to try and stop the efforts.
Our only hope is to get solid control of the Supreme Court, and even then there are no guarantees.
When someone in your family robs a bank, that means you should all go to jail, right?

I would have thought that an attack like this would be tantamount to one at an elementary school or middle school.

My assumption was that, if that happened, these animals would have crossed the BIG line.

But no, we're getting all the same spin that we do with every other jihadist atrocity.

I don't ever see a situation horrific enough, that liberals will ever change.
They want America and it's culture permanently changed, and they will side with any dogs that threaten America's traditions.

When someone in your family robs a bank, that means you should all go to jail, right?

Nice try.

Bullshit.

"The newspaper columnist Katie Hopkins became the subject of a police review after the Manchester bombing on Monday, as questions were raised about the limits the press can go to when reporting the fallout from terrorist attacks."

Read the rest to find out why...

Katie Hopkins reported to police after 'final solution' Manchester attack tweet

What's the issue?? This type of shit gets reported all the time in the US and the FBI and HS investigate it. She hasn't been arrested.

I don't ever see a situation horrific enough, that liberals will ever change.
They want America and it's culture permanently changed, and they will side with any dogs that threaten America's traditions.
I agree, but we're talking the "progressives", not real liberals.

Did you know they were planning it?

Greg

Has anyone read On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs by Dave Grossman?

"Most of the people in our society are sheep. They are kind, gentle, productive creatures who can only hurt one another by accident." This is true. Remember, the murder rate is six per 100,000 per year, and the aggravated assault rate is four per 1,000 per year. What this means is that the vast majority of Americans are not inclined to hurt one another. Some estimates say that two million Americans are victims of violent crimes every year, a tragic, staggering number, perhaps an all-time record rate of violent crime. But there are almost 300 million Americans, which means that the odds of being a victim of violent crime is considerably less than one in a hundred on any given year. Furthermore, since many violent crimes are committed by repeat offenders, the actual number of violent citizens is considerably less than two million.

Thus there is a paradox, and we must grasp both ends of the situation: We may well be in the most violent times in history, but violence is still remarkably rare. This is because most citizens are kind, decent people who are not capable of hurting each other, except by accident or under extreme provocation. They are sheep.
I mean nothing negative by calling them sheep. To me it is like the pretty, blue robin's egg. Inside it is soft and gooey but someday it will grow into something wonderful. But the egg cannot survive without its hard blue shell. Police officers, soldiers, and other warriors are like that shell, and someday the civilization they protect will grow into something wonderful.? For now, though, they need warriors to protect them from the predators.
"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial. "
You can google to read the rest, I know there are wolves out there, and I don't want to be a sheep led to slaughter because we are scared to speak out about the wolves, or we make excuses for them, and if we don't we are called names. Yep, "there is no safety in denial".

This latest atrocity has gone world wide. Because these disgusting events ARE world wide.

Oh really? Are we talking about the US now?

More to the point, how did its intelligence agencies know the identity of the Manchester bomber? And release the information before the British did?
OMG Do you listen to BBC at all? They told us. The British told the US but expected them to keep it quiet, and they didn't. The British are pissed off about it. Very pissed off.

There were leaks, done without permission, the latest being, pictures of the explosive device. So the the broad brushed statement of "the British" doesn't quite fit.

And I try not to listen to the BBC.
The BBC provides a far higher level of journalistic integrity than any news media in the US.
Generally wrt MSM I'd agree. That is not saying much though.

Greg

Has anyone read On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs by Dave Grossman?

"Most of the people in our society are sheep. They are kind, gentle, productive creatures who can only hurt one another by accident." This is true. Remember, the murder rate is six per 100,000 per year, and the aggravated assault rate is four per 1,000 per year. What this means is that the vast majority of Americans are not inclined to hurt one another. Some estimates say that two million Americans are victims of violent crimes every year, a tragic, staggering number, perhaps an all-time record rate of violent crime. But there are almost 300 million Americans, which means that the odds of being a victim of violent crime is considerably less than one in a hundred on any given year. Furthermore, since many violent crimes are committed by repeat offenders, the actual number of violent citizens is considerably less than two million.

Thus there is a paradox, and we must grasp both ends of the situation: We may well be in the most violent times in history, but violence is still remarkably rare. This is because most citizens are kind, decent people who are not capable of hurting each other, except by accident or under extreme provocation. They are sheep.
I mean nothing negative by calling them sheep. To me it is like the pretty, blue robin's egg. Inside it is soft and gooey but someday it will grow into something wonderful. But the egg cannot survive without its hard blue shell. Police officers, soldiers, and other warriors are like that shell, and someday the civilization they protect will grow into something wonderful.? For now, though, they need warriors to protect them from the predators.
"Then there are the wolves," the old war veteran said, "and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy." Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it. There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial. "
You can google to read the rest, I know there are wolves out there, and I don't want to be a sheep led to slaughter because we are scared to speak out about the wolves, or we make excuses for them, and if we don't we are called names. Yep, "there is no safety in denial".

May not be a good idea to aggravate sheep though. They can be ornery critters when riled up!!

Greg

Bullshit.

"The newspaper columnist Katie Hopkins became the subject of a police review after the Manchester bombing on Monday, as questions were raised about the limits the press can go to when reporting the fallout from terrorist attacks."

Read the rest to find out why...

Katie Hopkins reported to police after 'final solution' Manchester attack tweet

What's the issue?? This type of shit gets reported all the time in the US and the FBI and HS investigate it. She hasn't been arrested.

Some are calling for her to lose her job.

I'm a Muslim, my best of fri3nds are Jews, my best man was Jewish....Muslim countries harbored Jews when they fled Europe twice.
Stop your ignorance and don't contaminate others please.

Obviously if you are in an all Muslim country they would seem "normal". Next time you meet a new Muslim, tell them you are a Jew. See how civilized they are then.

This killer lived among the muslims. He collected bomb-makings, backpack and hardware. He chanted like a madman in the streets.............yet, like always, no muslim knew anything? Did not see a thing? Could not stop it/him? Never once does any muslim help in advance. 50 years of hijackings, bombings, shootings, stabbing and now run-overs of Civilians. No one knows anything? Intentional acts of murder/terror go on and on and on. conclusion: the muslims support these activites.

View attachment 128417
How many 'average Americans' knew what Timothy McVeigh was up to? Or Adam Lanza? Seung-Hui Cho? Eric Harris? Dylan Klebold? Jeffery Weise? Christopher Harper-Mercer? Charles Whitman? James Huberty? Patrick Sherrill?

Huh? Aren't we talking about Manchester? Or can we mention Atilla the Hun??

Greg

All I've seen in this thread is bunch of fallacies and bigotry, no constructive critisism NADA.

I have nothing constructive to say about Islam. Our world without it would be a far far better place to live and Georgina Bethany Callander would still be alive.
View attachment 128705

True; same with those bloody protestants. WE SHOULD ALL BECOME CATHOLICS AGAIN!!!

'Cept I like this song.

What about the Buddhists?

Greg

I know the United Methodist Church of USA is not having people blown up using their name
Not once
If it was, we would have had the good sense to close it down long time ago
But decade or more of racial and Religious PC took good sense away.
Maybe now that some celebs have seen the horror show they might sing a different tune ?

How were they on lynchings?

Greg

Forum List

Back