explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, UK

I know the United Methodist Church of USA is not having people blown up using their name
Not once
If it was, we would have had the good sense to close it down long time ago
But decade or more of racial and Religious PC took good sense away.
Maybe now that some celebs have seen the horror show they might sing a different tune ?

I know some muslims well, worked with some. I trained one guy NCG and worked with him for years. I walked with him at break. He could not get near Dogs? Said something about unclean, must was 7 times with dirt? huh? When terrorist hit, he would weakly say "those guys are crazy" but did not seem too disturbed. Like he wanted to get it over with and get on. Who could blame him? Always special time-off for this guy. Fridays.......I had to do it "all". He went to mosque. pain in the rear for me. But mostly he was funny and not stupid.

The other guy would spread out paper towels in the bathroom for prayer time. Waste of paper but did not really bother me. I have met the wives at Christmas party. Of course they had some kids. When wife talked to me, he seemed upset. No burka.

Issa, you're wasting your mind with these people. They've already made up their mind about you. It doesn't matter what you say, what your real life experiences are, what your real beliefs are, it doesn't matter to them. They don't really want to know.

The real impediment to stopping this global Islamic terrorism - this Islamic war that's been brought to our doorsteps - is the alt-Left self-centered, perverted thinking from people like Coyote. Without them running interference for jihadists, we could win this war inside of a couple of years.
Nail on the head.:beer:

I'm for criticism and free speeh. But spreading lies and bigotry I'm against. One has to know what they are talking about before juming to a debate. All I've seen in this thread is bunch of fallacies and bigotry, no constructive critisism NADA.

Taggiyah? Lol I only hear this term from people that have 0 clue about Islam.
Did you know that without Muslims help the US and the West can't do much ?
Either here or abroad Muslims do help in cracking on terrorists. Go ahead and put them in the same basket and alienate them.
Oh hold you are just a keyboard warrior, and not in charge of the FBI and CIA who keep hirin scores of Muslims to help.

You guys talk about Islam that me as a Muslim don't even know. No it doesn't preach hatred, and no it doesn't preach killing, those verses that you quotell about jihad and holy war don't apply to now a days. Again if you gonna brush us all with the same brush you only doing the terrorists we all fighting a huge favor.
The situation is this, why do Muslims who adhere to Islam want to even live in Western nations?

Everything about Islam is incompatible with living in ANY Western nation.

If you want to live in another nation, then when in Rome do as the Romans. The Muslims in Western nations want to adhere to a backward philosophy that was invented in the 7th Century and has not adapted or modernised since because the teachings of Mohammed cannot be adapted, deleted or even modernised in any way shape or form.

So you have a group of people who hate Western values, but who want to live in Western nations who have the mentally of the 7th Century where they DEMAND that women dress a certain way, where they DEMAND you cannot drink alcohol or eat certain foods, where women who are not dressed as they DEMAND are perfectly entitled to be raped or defiled in any way by the Muslim men because the Muslim men think that basically ALL Western women are just sluts and are therefore objects to rape (the Muslim men treat their own women lower than dogs) plus all the other stuff they scream about that they want changing.

If I go to a Muslim nation I would be told, they would DEMAND I cover myself up and speak when I'm spoken to or else.

They come to Western nations, yet don't want to dump Islam and adapt and live as we do in the West, they should be FORCED to live by our customs and our traditions or be told to GTFO and go back to an Islamic nation.

Lots of Muslims live by western values because they are western. You don't have to "dump Islam" to believe in a Constitutional and secular government, human rights, equality, women's rights, et
I'd much rather not paint with such a broad brush, thanks.

Nobody can seem to delineate between Islam, and radical Islam. Instead simply pigeonholing the two in the same category. But I am getting tired of trying to explain the difference. It's clear people would much rather be driven by their hatred rather than the facts. No offense.
Islam is radical.
They are open ended exhortations to violence, as you well know. Save your taqiyya for the useful idiots.

''Tis funny. Islam is the religion of peace, yet criticise Islam and the first thing out of their mouths is crap about alienating and radicalsising them.

If you are all so peaceful surely you should be able to cope with criticism without resorting to violence and terrorism.
Reminds me of a sign held high by one of your peaceful brethren in London: "Behead those who insult the Prophet". Lol.
Why are you all so weak ? Why is al illah so weak he can't brush off criticism but needs fatwas, maiming and slaughter?
Religion of pieces more like.

View attachment 128693

True. They have the same mindset as the terrorists, closed minded.

Delusional much? Justifying the killing of girls? Are you stable or you like to lie and believe yourself?

I do condemn all killings, I'm against all atrocities commuted by individuals, groups or states.
Is my English clear so far?
But we also need to recognize that Isis, AL qaeda flourished due to the chaos created in the Arab world by the west intervention.
Got it, or I can explain it in another language or manner?

Issa, you're wasting your mind with these people. They've already made up their mind about you. It doesn't matter what you say, what your real life experiences are, what your real beliefs are, it doesn't matter to them. They don't really want to know.

Exactly. And so it goes on and on and on.

I'm for criticism and free speeh. But spreading lies and bigotry I'm against. One has to know what they are talking about before juming to a debate. All I've seen in this thread is bunch of fallacies and bigotry, no constructive critisism NADA.

There is good dialogue from some. This is probably a good time to exit the thread - the anti-Muslim memes are already coming out.

Blah blah blah. I feel sorry I waste my time with you. Clueless and bigot to say the least. Go on it your life, find something positive to do, instead of throwing false accusations on the net against people that you know nothing about.

Oh so you want me to just condemn and not add anything else, that's how you like it? Well sir I'm gonna be the mature person and please you here.

I condemn all acts of terrorism.
Happy?

I'm just glad I don't live among bigots like you. Life is good.
There you go again justifying. Man, you are predictable you so called man of "peace". Lol!

I don't justify killing people. Like I said not one post did you flat out condemn the killings without adding a but. Not one and you have the nerve to call someone else a bigot? Give me a break, you have no credibility. I will flat out condemn any pretend Christian that kills an abortionist. I will flat out condemn anyone pretend Christian that causes the death of another living human. You add a but, see the difference?

Yeah, real sincere there, your true colors have already been shown. Your bigotry and hate is already out there for all to see.
Hey, you recently referred to those of us SICK AND TIRED OF ISLAMIC SLAUGHTER AND CHILD MURDER as having the same minds as terrorists. Even though you are the one who has had such trouble condemning them. Not to mention all the taqiyya you keep spewing. Take a look in the mirror :itsok:

Blah blah blah. I feel sorry I waste my time with you. Clueless and bigot to say the least. Go on it your life, find something positive to do, instead of throwing false accusations on the net against people that you know nothing about.

Oh so you want me to just condemn and not add anything else, that's how you like it? Well sir I'm gonna be the mature person and please you here.

I condemn all acts of terrorism.
Happy?

I'm just glad I don't live among bigots like you. Life is good.
There you go again justifying. Man, you are predictable you so called man of "peace". Lol!

I don't justify killing people. Like I said not one post did you flat out condemn the killings without adding a but. Not one and you have the nerve to call someone else a bigot? Give me a break, you have no credibility. I will flat out condemn any pretend Christian that kills an abortionist. I will flat out condemn anyone pretend Christian that causes the death of another living human. You add a but, see the difference?

Yeah, real sincere there, your true colors have already been shown. Your bigotry and hate is already out there for all to see.

Poor victim, lol! I didn't waste my time, I exposed a liar and a bigot in you. Your hate is now coming through and you have been exposed. Maybe you need counseling from your religious leaders so you can let go of the hate and so peace will be with you.

I love how you are now trying to tell me what to do, cute ploy for a bigot such as yourself. Sorry I exposed the real you, I knew you were hoping to get away with a con job.

[
Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

Tilly logic;

Normal person: "oh look at that bird. It waddles, it has webbed feet, and quacks."

Tilly: "But don't you dare call it a duck!"
Idiot.

Stop saying stupid things....

I challenged your knowledge about Islam that you claimed know everything about. Still go ogling it?

LOL

o·gle
ˈōɡəl/Submit
verb
stare at in a lecherous manner.
"he was ogling her breasts"

All I've seen in this thread is bunch of fallacies and bigotry, no constructive critisism NADA.

I have nothing constructive to say about Islam. Our world without it would be a far far better place to live and Georgina Bethany Callander would still be alive.
24Victims3-popup.jpg

[
Like I said, you need to ask the person who said that. I'm simply asking you to stop insisting someone suggested committing a genocide against Muslims BECAUSE THEY DID NOT.

Tilly logic;

Normal person: "oh look at that bird. It waddles, it has webbed feet, and quacks."

Idiot.

Stop being an idiot.
And try to contribute something to the topic if you can.

He's is not to waste his time with bigots. I don't blame him

One talks about Taqqiyah, the other keeps calling me a bigot and he is the bigot. You guys are sick minded.
Muslims in the west are doctors, engineers, nurses, policemen, FBI agents, chefs, basketball players, singers, baseball players, politicians, congressmen.....you name it. Couple of nutjobs do a hate crime and you talking about eradicating everyone. Why we don't say the same about whites committing all the mass shootings? Why don't we label all catholics as rapists? Why don't we label all evangelicals as uneducated and racists?
Simply because idiots adhere to every group, and we shouldn't put all in the same basket.

You want him to contribute to stupidity?
I'm a middle aged Muslim man with a very good knowledge of my religion, and you come and throw the word Taqqiyah that I have never read in the quran or the sunnah. And even it does exist I don't know why wouldn't one just be called a liar like you just lied. Why you have to give it a made up fancy Arabic word to sound convincing?

[

Tilly logic;

Idiot.

Stop being an idiot.
And try to contribute something to the topic if you can.

So it's slap to the faces of victims and their families. How to explain to them and to us that they know about bomber and still lost all those lives?

Depends on how he was known to them. Police and intelligence agencies touch base and know loads of dodgy characters. Most of them innocent. If this guy said "I'm gonna go and set off a bomb at the Ariana Grande concert" then yeah, they fucked up. However, if they saw some email traffic that said something along the lines of "I can see why ISIS do what they do"... then that's hardly anything to be arrested about. it's called free speech. It'll come down to how they knew him.

Definition of the free speech in UK is not the same as we have in US.

No, it's pretty much the same. They have a couple more laws around hate speech, but that's about it.

Bullshit.

"The newspaper columnist Katie Hopkins became the subject of a police review after the Manchester bombing on Monday, as questions were raised about the limits the press can go to when reporting the fallout from terrorist attacks."

Read the rest to find out why...

Katie Hopkins reported to police after 'final solution' Manchester attack tweet

Forum List

Back